Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    The thing I find interesting about this statement is I hear people calling lamb the best yac wr this class
    Iím sure Lamb would be good with YAC as well. Just the idea of Ruggs catching the ball over the middle and racing past defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    I’m sure Lamb would be good with YAC as well. Just the idea of Ruggs catching the ball over the middle and racing past defenders.
    I worry about drafting receivers just for speed, Cincy got stuck with John Ross based on drafting for speed. I don't know what his route running is like, but IMO if Denver is spending a first round pick on a receiver, it's gotta be a guy who can run all the routes and contribute immediately. Not just a guy who can go deep fast.

The thing I find interesting about this statement is I hear people calling lamb the best yac wr this class
    Have you watch his tape? High point, out muscles, had rapid change of direction for his size and oh yea...is that YAC beast you heard about. A mkre athletic version of DeAndre Hopkins is the going comp and yea if you watch him, absolutely that's a legit comparison. Today against that LSU defense he was the only legit weapon OK had. And still balled out. At this point anyone who says hes not top 15 worthy or is in the same class as those WRs going round 2 or 3 have not been paying attention or are just arguing for arguments sake

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I worry about drafting receivers just for speed, Cincy got stuck with John Ross based on drafting for speed. I don't know what his route running is like, but IMO if Denver is spending a first round pick on a receiver, it's gotta be a guy who can run all the routes and contribute immediately. Not just a guy who can go deep fast.
    He might not be as polished a route runner as Lamb but heís still good. He has the skills to run more than just vertical streak/go routes. I also think we could get him late in the 1st, or in the high 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskajoe View Post
    Have you watch his tape? High point, out muscles, had rapid change of direction for his size and oh yea...is that YAC beast you heard about. A mkre athletic version of DeAndre Hopkins is the going comp and yea if you watch him, absolutely that's a legit comparison. Today against that LSU defense he was the only legit weapon OK had. And still balled out. At this point anyone who says hes not top 15 worthy or is in the same class as those WRs going round 2 or 3 have not been paying attention or are just arguing for arguments sake
    I specifically like hamler and ruggs also. Jeudy is still better but ceedee is a good number 2 in a strong class of wr.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

I specifically like hamler and ruggs also. Jeudy is still better but ceedee is a good number 2 in a strong class of wr.
    Yikes idk. I love jeudy but his hands this year have been suspect.

Yikes idk. I love jeudy but his hands this year have been suspect.
    He is the most polished and best route runner I have seen in college. The kid is super smooth in routes and should see instant success just to that

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

He is the most polished and best route runner I have seen in college. The kid is super smooth in routes and should see instant success just to that
    Agreed. But his concentration and hands have been subpar this year, subpar being compared to his past years of course.

Agreed. But his concentration and hands have been subpar this year, subpar being compared to his past years of course.
    This class is so loaded you can go down to like the top 15 and still get a good wr. I think we are looking for different things in all reality I want a wr with really top end speed that can take the top off the defense and compliment sutton's strengths well. If we get a wr to big for alot of cbs to cover effectively aka sutton. With a wr to fast for alot of people to cover such as ruggs or hamler then combine that with Hamilton as a big slot and fant and heuerman as out 2 te look. We are actually in a really good spot as an offense outside the line either way it wouldn't surprise me to see 3 or four guys end up being top wr of this generation. This class is super loaded with stud players. Todd mcshay draft had 8 wr in the first round.

I understand the desire to want a speedster but Sutton is a good deep threat himself. I would rather we look for a guy who is Rock solid in route running. Find a guy who will always be open. Sutton has pretty darn good speed and Fant will be there to dominate the perimeter. What we need is our Wes Welker back

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I understand the desire to want a speedster but Sutton is a good deep threat himself. I would rather we look for a guy who is Rock solid in route running. Find a guy who will always be open. Sutton has pretty darn good speed and Fant will be there to dominate the perimeter. What we need is our Wes Welker back
    I still feel Hamilton is the perfect type of wr to use as a big slot guy.

Idk if heís a guy thatíll always be open but Lynn Bowden is a very intriguing player. Listed at WR but he played QB for 6 games this year and ran for over 1100 yards. He wasnít a good passer but itís an option in some trick plays. Last year he had 67 receptions for 700+ yards. He also returns kicks

KJ Hill from OSU would be a great pickup to be our slot guy. Runs great routes and has very good hands. All time receptions leader in OSU history.

I am also really high on laviska. I hear he runs a 4.4 at 6'2 220 and he runs routes like a wr. But when he has the ball in his hands he runs like a running back
    He doesnít have 4.4 speed on the field though. Iíd be for drafting him, but weíd be wise to target a burner in the 3/4 range if we do draft him.

Quote Originally Posted by killacal View Post
    IDK if OBJ would work because he wants the ball and doesn't care for rebuilding, we would be a similar situation that he is in
    He was most frustrated when he was being fed and not winning.