Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    If you're the mock drafting type. I'd suggest looking at plugging speed WRs early for Denver...

Per Allbright

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    If you're the mock drafting type. I'd suggest looking at plugging speed WRs early for Denver...

Per Allbright
    I'd be willing to bet we're in play for Robby Anderson

We have probably won too many games for Lamb now !! lol, and maybe Ruggs too.

Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    We have probably won too many games for Lamb now !! lol, and maybe Ruggs too.
    Agree. I believe Ruggs will be gone.

If we go WR in round one which of these 2 would you pick ?

Lamb looks more polished, great hands, runs good routes, and reminds me a little of Hopkins in Houston.

Ruggs is X factor and has speed to burn, something this offense needs. He runs good routes and has decent hands. The OC can get creative with him and he would create space for Sutton and Lindsay (our version of Hill in KC)

I'm split between who I would go for (I think Jeudy will be gone)
    I hate to break it to you, but I don't think any of the top 3 wideouts (Jeudy, Ruggs or Lamb) will be around when we pick at 15. I definitely don't want to move up to grab one.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Letswinplz77 View Post
    I hate to break it to you, but I don't think any of the top 3 wideouts (Jeudy, Ruggs or Lamb) will be around when we pick at 15. I definitely don't want to move up to grab one.
    Nope we have probably won too many games now.

If I was Denver I would probably just go best available at this point.

I still maintain that with a young QB we absolutely need to find a starting caliber receiver to go along with Sutton, whether thats in FA or a round 1 or 2 draft pick. I have a feeling we might come away with one in FA, whether thats Anderson or someone else.

Nope we have probably won too many games now.

If I was Denver I would probably just go best available at this point.

I still maintain that with a young QB we absolutely need to find a starting caliber receiver to go along with Sutton, whether thats in FA or a round 1 or 2 draft pick. I have a feeling we might come away with one in FA, whether thats Anderson or someone else.
    there is a chance that ruggs may there this class is super loaded and teams could value things differently. expecially if Viska runs a 4.4 which he has been timed running at least once sense last Season. not to mention Tee Higgins and like a few other guys.

10 to 20 range seems right for Ruggs or Viska in my oppinion i would be very happy with either of those guys at 15. expecially if willis wirfs leatherwood and thomas are all gone before us. plus the need on OT may cause certian players to drop. i feel like if anything we may want to draft Viska or Ruggs if we can then trade up and grab prince at the end of the first or early second.
    Last edited by Kyousukeneko; 12-31-2019 at 03:10 PM.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    there is a chance that ruggs may there this class is super loaded and teams could value things differently. expecially if Viska runs a 4.4 which he has been timed running at least once sense last Season. not to mention Tee Higgins and like a few other guys.

10 to 20 range seems right for Ruggs or Viska in my oppinion i would be very happy with either of those guys at 15. expecially if willis wirfs leatherwood and thomas are all gone before us. plus the need on OT may cause certian players to drop. i feel like if anything we may want to draft Viska or Ruggs if we can then trade up and grab PRINCE!!!!! at the end of the first or early second.
    PRINCE! YES WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE!!!!

As for the topic at hand...yea depending on combine and workouts, Lamb, Juedy and Ruggs are gone. Especially if Ruggs breaks the 40 record or hits anything below 4.3....dont sleep on what a 4.2 means. Thats a legit 2 yard gap at 40yrd over a 4.4 flat defensive back and 1 whole yard over a 4.3 guy.

3ft. Is miles to work with at 40 yards. Also ee havnt even discussed his 10 and 20 yard splits. Those numbers will be telling about how much off the line distance he can create

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskajoe View Post
    PRINCE! YES WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE!!!!

As for the topic at hand...yea depending on combine and workouts, Lamb, Juedy and Ruggs are gone. Especially if Ruggs breaks the 40 record or hits anything below 4.3....dont sleep on what a 4.2 means. Thats a legit 2 yard gap at 40yrd over a 4.4 flat defensive back and 1 whole yard over a 4.3 guy.

3ft. Is miles to work with at 40 yards. Also ee havnt even discussed his 10 and 20 yard splits. Those numbers will be telling about how much off the line distance he can create
    I am fully expecting ruggs to run a 4.2 I am just not over drafting because of a forty I see him as the third best wr in this class worth a pick with in the top 20. I think we are in a great place to draft ruggs taking that I think he is worth a 15th pick . I mean just because they have speed doesnt mean they will succeed in the nfl. And like I said I would be fine with Viska. Viska is a ligit we I love his game and his film expecially from last year you could line up Viska as your receiving back and he would fit well. He is 6'2 220 runs a 4.4, runs routes like a wr and you can tell it is his natural position. When he has the ball in his hands he runs like a power back. This kid is like a swiss army knife you could put in alot of places and he would succeed with his talent and skills.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

If Ruggs runs in the 4.2 range (which he very likely will), I could see a team falling in love with him and taking him top 10. But the talent at the very top of the draft is some of the best in recent years, and he could fall to the 12-15 range. It will definitely be one of the most intriguing drafts for us, especially since we’re picking in the middle of the round. Some very good talent could slip to us, including Ruggs.

Jeudy and Lamb will be off the board by the time we pick. No doubt about that. I’m here imagining a Lock-Ruggs combo that could go toe-to-toe with Mahomes-Hill. We haven’t had a legitimate field stretcher since prime Emmanuel Sanders, and even he wasn’t exactly known for his blazing speed. A speedster will transform this offense. We have a red-zone threat “50-50” guy in Sutton. A walking mismatch at TE with Fant. A shifty, gritty runner in Lindsay. And hopefully a slot machine, “get open” guy in Hamilton. Watching Lock’s Mizzou tape, he was MONEY on deep throws, especially on go-routes. Lock’s howitzer for an arm + Ruggs’ world-class speed will make for an elite passing game. Scangarello would be very, very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post

Per Allbright
    Agree. To beat the Chiefs, you will need to score points. A speed receiver would help immensely. Also, I hear that Phillip Lindsay will be working with Christian McCaffrey this offseason especially his receiving skills. That will help open the offense even more.

Ruggs just went out injured. Hopefully nothing serious.

If Simmons is gone then Ruggs is my pick

I'm on the Ruggs bandwagon....there is a mock out there that has us picking him @ 15...........Olineman next, a move up would be fine....then double dip @ CB. DL should come from Free agency.