Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Either would be a damn good choice but I would probably take Henry Ruggs because we can always trade back and still get him.

Quote Originally Posted by montee2ball View Post
    Agree. To beat the Chiefs, you will need to score points. A speed receiver would help immensely. Also, I hear that Phillip Lindsay will be working with Christian McCaffrey this offseason especially his receiving skills. That will help open the offense even more.
    Am I the only one that believes the best way to beat the chiefs is play ball control football and keep the ball out of Mahomes hands as much as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    Am I the only one that believes the best way to beat the chiefs is play ball control football and keep the ball out of Mahomes hands as much as possible
    You still have to score and the chiefs defense is getting better. As is las vegas's.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskajoe View Post
    You still have to score and the chiefs defense is getting better. As is las vegas's.
    Yes if you score on an 8 minute drive it is better then scoring right away vs mahomes the less he is on the field the less plays he can make.

I would imagine that AZ (who picks ahead of us) will pair their young franchise QB with his college OU WR.

Anyway, Iíll take Ruggs, bc the only reason I am reaching for a WR over a big boy in the trenches is bc that skill guy brings ELITE speed. And not just speed, but can catch, brigs toughness... not just a 1 trick pony.

Ruggs compliments Sutton and Fant in the passing game... Heís on my short list of targets.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    I would imagine that AZ (who picks ahead of us) will pair their young franchise QB with his college OU WR.

Anyway, Iíll take Ruggs, bc the only reason I am reaching for a WR over a big boy in the trenches is bc that skill guy brings ELITE speed. And not just speed, but can catch, brigs toughness... not just a 1 trick pony.

Ruggs compliments Sutton and Fant in the passing game... Heís on my short list of targets.
    You know, I never even thought of that. They will probably even trade up if need be to land him.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post

we can see. if the Cardnals don't draft Defense or O-line there is someting wrong with that organization. they went all out last year bringing in 3 WR. they need to buid other parts of there team like one of the worst lines in the nfl.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

we can see. if the Cardnals don't draft Defense or O-line there is someting wrong with that organization. they went all out last year bringing in 3 WR. they need to buid other parts of there team like one of the worst lines in the nfl.
    This......

Iím calling it now, if Ruggs is on the board when Denver is up, theyíre taking him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Iím calling it now, if Ruggs is on the board when Denver is up, theyíre taking him.
    If Simmons is gone then Ruggs is my next choice, we need a speedy WR to keep up with KC

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveBRONC-itus View Post
    If Simmons is gone then Ruggs is my next choice, we need a speedy WR to keep up with KC
    Exactly! I love Courtland Sutton but we donít need two of him. Actually we may already have that in Fant eventually. Fant, even though didnt have a superb season, he still had the best rookie season of any TE in Bronco history.

Now we need that big play home run threat opposite Sutton and Fant. Pair that with Riddick (assuming he resigns) and Lindsey, it could cause problems for the opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Exactly! I love Courtland Sutton but we donít need two of him. Actually we may already have that in Fant eventually. Fant, even though didnt have a superb season, he still had the best rookie season of any TE in Bronco history.

Now we need that big play home run threat opposite Sutton and Fant. Pair that with Riddick (assuming he resigns) and Lindsey, it could cause problems for the opposition.
    Right now I have narrowed it down to ruggs and hamler for the Wr position. I think they both end up in the 4.2 at the combined. Viska is gonna be interesting cause he is gonna surprise people at the combine he has ligit 4.4 speed at 6'2 220. He basically looks like an rb that runs routes like a Wr. He is gonna be a beast at the combine. Ceedee lamb is probably gonna run in the 4.4 at 6'1 and 210. Then jeudy probably also has 4.4 speed at 6'2 200.

This class looks fast and really strong at wr. Plus it is deep. Like it may not be bad to try to grab a guy like ruggs then a guy like Brandon Aiyuk who has good speed. Jaelen Raegor has really good speed. It is finally a wr class the scouts will go crazy for it. Expect alot of wr going in the draft in general.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

You probably are. The teams that beat the Chiefs this year, they all scored over 35 points. The Rams last year scored over 50.
    Yes you have to limit their touches but also have to score TDs not FGs.

Rugs!!! This wr class so good I want a wr with our #1 pick no doubt.

Ruggs
    Lamb

Ruggs declares today. That hurdle cleared....

(ESPN)

Ruggs, a junior from Montgomery, Alabama, was considered to be one of the fastest players in college football this season.

He caught 40 passes for 746 yards, averaging 18.6 yards per catch.

ESPN NFL draft expert Mel Kiper Jr. lists Ruggs as the 13th-best draft-eligible player and the fourth highest-rated receiver.

óó

"I want to start this off by thanking God," he wrote. "Without him, none of this would be possible. To my family I am forever grateful for your unwavering supports. To my friends, teammates, coaching staff and the University of Alabama, thank you for helping me become the man I am today."

Ruggs caught 40 passes for 746 yards and seven touchdowns as a junior in 2019, had 286 yards on kickoff returns and two carries for 75 yards and one touchdown.

His successful junior season came on the heels of a breakout sophomore campaign in 2018 that saw the 6-foot, 190-pounder catch 46 passes for 741 yards and 11 touchdowns.
    Last edited by fraguela09; 01-07-2020 at 12:56 AM.