Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

We Finally have a QB!!!!!!!!!!

The throws made today............. Win or lose. This is our guy, pure gunslinger Not afraid of the windows. Not afraid of the rush. Now we can finally stop wasting picks on QB's and get with the rebuilding of the trench players
    #swapping

He had a good game. But now there will be more take on him so I'm looking forward to see how he adjusts in the next few games.

I agree with Flo we have our Starter Finally...

Mechanically he still has issues, it is improved, but I can see why they were hoping Flacco could hold the fort for the year. However, we have an exciting young nucleus going.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Mechanically he still has issues, it is improved, but I can see why they were hoping Flacco could hold the fort for the year. However, we have an exciting young nucleus going.
    I think the mechanics will work themselves out with how Scags develops the offense to fit Lock and not the other way around. ALL the college QB's have mechanical issues. But the ones that are succeeding have OC's that are calling their offense for their respective QB's.
    #swapping

I know people are cautious and all, and for good reason, but Lock's our QB for the long term. He is much better than folks gave him credit. His accuracy is not an issue at all, and this after 2 big league games. He has zip, he is mobile, he is cool, and he looks like a winner!

I like where the broncos are going, but I'mma wait 1 more game to call it. If he goes to KC and plays good (doesnt have to win) I will be all in for Lock.
    Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Every QB has different mechanics, not one of them are perfect. Do they make plays and win games? That is the question to ask and so far he is 2-0

Totally agree Lock looks and acts the part. He has definitely rejuvenated the team.

Quote Originally Posted by flosstein View Post
    The throws made today............. Win or lose. This is our guy, pure gunslinger Not afraid of the windows. Not afraid of the rush. Now we can finally stop wasting picks on QB's and get with the rebuilding of the trench players
    Good promise early, not taking anything away from Lock. I need to see two things.

1) I need to see if he can bring the team from behind being down two scores.

2) i need to see if he is consistent once the game film is on him. 2 I won't be able to see until next year but d cords usually get a feel of a Qb around 6to 7 games in. Can he come in next year and win games putting up these type of numbers. Hey he does that I welcome him for the next decade or so.

I am certainly encouraged by what I see. The guys seem to play for him too. Not willing to crown him after just 2 games, but I certainly like what I'm seeing.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Denver has a lot of draft picks next Spring, and decent cap space. Lock's development should allow them to take BPA and re-sign their free agents. The development of many of their young players is indicative of good coaching.

He's exceeded my expectations, especially with this impressive win on the road vs a good team! He's true gunslinger who elevates the play of guys around him and the future finally looks bright! We're seeing light at the end of a long, dark tunnel!
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Posted by a Patriots(******) fan elsewhere:

Drew Lock looks very very very good. I know it's just one game, but boy.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

He's high on the saddle now, but we'll have to see how he responds to a bad game when his confidence has been shaken. It is asking a lot to go into a great teams stadium as a 2 game rookie and light up the score board, but he has that checked off.