Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

It could happen Playoff hopes.

Denver to make playoffs

Denver Wins Out
    Cleveland and Indy loose one game
    Pitt Looses out
    And either Tennessee or Houston loose out.

I doubt this all will happen, either way i am getting a little excited for next year, and to see the team still fight hard is a good thing to see, and hopefully we draft well and have a good off-season.

Wish in one hand and crap in the other see which one fills up faster. Lulz

Tennessee and Houston are not going to lose out. I actually don't think Pittsburgh does either.

Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    Tennessee and Houston are not going to lose out. I actually don't think Pittsburgh does either.
    Tenn could easily lose out. Hou, NO, Hou.

Pitt has Buff, Jets Bal. Probably beat the jets but you never know, likely the only game they can win.

Cle plays Bal hopefully a lose.
    Ind play NO should be a lose.

If we can find a way to win out our chances aren't too far out there. Den vs KC and Pitt vs NYJ are the keys in my eyes.

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

With how bad we've been against everyone in the early part of the season, how do we hold tie breakers for a WC spot over Ten/Pit/Hou/Indy etc...?

PLAYOFFS??!!!!

PLAYOFFS???!!

I'm just hoping Drew... Ahem I mean *we* smack the chiefs and raiders. The raiders can't go to playoffs if we beat them at home.

Not to be a wet blanket, but there was quite a bit of enthusiasm on these boards about knocking the Chiefs off before the last game, and that one was at home. With our pass rush being what it is, Drew can play great, and we still might lose 42-34. I'll be happy if Lock continues to show good decision making and growth, even if it doesn't result in winning out or playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post

Pitt has Buff, Jets Bal. Probably beat the jets but you never know, likely the only game they can win.

If we can find a way to win out our chances aren't too far out there. Den vs KC and Pitt vs NYJ are the keys in my eyes.
    Two things.

First, I saw somewhere that Denver has a 0.1% chance of making the playoffs. Not impossible, but about as close to impossible as one can be.

Second, if Houston and Tennessee have to lose out, and they both play each other twice in the next three games, that is technically not going to happen. Now, they could tie each other, twice, but what are the odds of that?

So, let’s focus on the playoffs for NEXT year.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel51 View Post
    Two things.

First, I saw somewhere that Denver has a 0.1% chance of making the playoffs. Not impossible, but about as close to impossible as one can be.

Second, if Houston and Tennessee have to lose out, and they both play each other twice in the next three games, that is technically not going to happen. Now, they could tie each other, twice, but what are the odds of that?

So, let’s focus on the playoffs for NEXT year.
    tenn OR Houston lose out not both. one of them wins the division, the other needs to lose out so we have tie breakers.

i can focus on what i want, i dont have to play the game.

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post

I don't see Tennessee losing out. They may not win all three, but they're the hottest team in football since starting Tannehill; only one loss in his 7 starts. That team is gonna be a tough out should they make the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzies94ta View Post
    With how bad we've been against everyone in the early part of the season, how do we hold tie breakers for a WC spot over Ten/Pit/Hou/Indy etc...?
    Beat Ten and Hou in a head to head game, which is the first tiebreaker. If Pit loses out and Denver wins out Denver would have a better conference record (next tiebreaker after head to head), Indy has the tiebreaker over Denver, so Denver need to actually finish ahead of them.

When y’all say “ lose out” what exactly does that mean? Does that mean that team needs to lose all remaining games ?

Will the off season go faster or slower knowing we have become a winning team?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryceman View Post
    When y’all say “ lose out” what exactly does that mean? Does that mean that team needs to lose all remaining games ?
    Affirmative.

Probably too little too late this year for us, but I am excited to see if Lock can finish this year strong and then with a full offseason the sky could be the limit for him next year. It might be important for us to win just in terms of showing the vets who could leave like Shelby Harris and Chris Harris that next season we could be a legit contender.

Seems like Elway made the right QB pick.