Baphs what’s your score prediction?
    on this game?

i'll go with.....

DEN 24

KC 31

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    The Broncos own the Chargers!!!!
    That’s why they got swept!!!!!!
    If you wanna bring up shooting yourself in the foot Denver would have 7 to 9 wins this season. Shoulda woulda coulda!!!!!
    just stating a fact man. yes your team owns us right now and you're a fairweather smack talker that only shows up here when your team is winning.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    on this game?

i'll go with.....

DEN 24

KC 31
    Lock vs Mahomes

Donít you hope that is the new rivalry in this division for the next 10 years?

Me too!!!

just stating a fact man. yes your team owns us right now and you're a fairweather smack talker that only shows up here when your team is winning.
    Why was I here when we were 0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 0-4 ?

I was here at 2-5 and 2-6

What gives

I was here the week before the Chargers game and we were 3-8

This sounds a lot like this Well rounded charger team you bragged about!!!!
    Last edited by 58Miller; 12-10-2019 at 03:00 PM.

Lock vs Mahomes

Don’t you hope that is the new rivalry in this division for the next 10 years?

Me too!!!
    i thought you said the next 15 years? how come you didn't learn when you got exited about the other 6 QB's that all looked good at first? don't you want to wait until he can at least put some film on tape and see if he can outsmart defenses? or is your homerism too much to contain?

Why was I here when we were 0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 0-4 ?
    why were you here every day all day posting threads and responding to every single post and then you weren't? something going on in RL? or were you just hiding like i thought?

why were you here every day all day posting threads and responding to every single post and then you weren't? something going on in RL? or were you just hiding like i thought?
    Doesnít add up Baphs!!!!! Thatís why Rap called you out.
    I support a 5-8 team and I predicted them to beat your team with a rookie QB, you just canít handle your team hasnít backed up your big mouth!!

I was here 2017 when we went 5-11 and 2018 when we went 6-10

Here now and weíre 5-8

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    so why does m58 butt hurt you so much...dude a FYI is in order here

your acting like a scorned lover constantly following him around… might wanna chill

its pathetic
    Baph is a smack forum agitator and that's what agitators do. He finds a target and ATTEMPTS to rile them up and the more he fails (like always) the frustration builds up but he continues to waste his time trying and he becomes so frustrated he starts ranting and raving with tears streaming down his face and eventually his mother has to yell down to the basement for him to calm down and stop crying or she'll take away his keyboard....AGAIN!
    Utah Bronco Freak

I have a gut feeling Lock might put up 400 yds and 5 TDs...

Also I went home early from work today because of an upset stomach so it's in the air whether or not to trust it.
    Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

[QUOTE=Zanataki;5859992]I have a gut feeling Lock might put up 400 yds and 5 TDs...

Also I went home early from work today because of an upset stomach so it's in the air whether or not to trust it.[/QUOTE]

UUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......... What???

With Wolfe down I hope Dre'mont Jones can go this game.

Broncos really haven't had the best luck in general this year have we? ........
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Baph is a smack forum agitator and that's what agitators do. He finds a target and ATTEMPTS to rile them up and the more he fails (like always) the frustration builds up but he continues to waste his time trying and he becomes so frustrated he starts ranting and raving with tears streaming down his face and eventually his mother has to yell down to the basement for him to calm down and stop crying or she'll take away his keyboard....AGAIN!
    you are a smack forum whahhhgitator!!

there is something ironic about an old geezer who only comes here to complain about me, talking about i'm crying??

you are a smack forum whahhhgitator!!

there is something ironic about an old geezer who only comes here to complain about me, talking about i'm crying??
    Once again you mangle the English language. I've suggested this before. Enroll in a basic English class (worth while investment for you to not embarrass yourself every time you post). You're here to target/harass 58miller and others every hour of the day, so why can't I be here to target you Mr. Whippersnapper? Why don't you grow up, move out of your parents basement, try to get a better job than the graveyard shift at 7-11 and at least try to be a responsible citizen that has a little depth beyond a life of constantly hanging out in a NFL team forum and thinking that's the most important thing in life. You really need to go find a girl friend or a boy friend and have some fun before you become a stinky old man with a boring stupid cat in your lap and still thinking the Chargers might become a good NFL team by the year 2050. Sad.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Once again you mangle the English language. I've suggested this before. Enroll in a basic English class (worth while investment for you to not embarrass yourself every time you post). You're here to target/harass 58miller and others every hour of the day, so why can't I be here to target you Mr. Whippersnapper? Why don't you grow up, move out of your parents basement, try to get a better job than the graveyard shift at 7-11 and at least try to be a responsible citizen that has a little depth beyond a life of constantly hanging out in a NFL team forum and thinking that's the most important thing in life. You really need to go find a girl friend or a boy friend and have some fun before you become a stinky old man with a boring stupid cat in your lap and still thinking the Chargers might become a good NFL team by the year 2050. Sad.
    Keep trying whazzz, I wish I still lived with my mom, I miss her a lot.

Iíll tell you where I do live.......in your head, rent free.