Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Bengals: NFL investigating if Patriots filmed sideline

Again???? Really???? For the Bengals????

Bengals: NFL investigating if Patriots filmed sideline

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ilmed-sideline

Cincinnati Bengals coach Zac Taylor said Monday that the NFL is investigating if the Patriots had a videographer filming the Bengals sideline from the Cleveland press box during Sunday's game.

"I'm aware there was an incident, but I know the league is investigating it," Taylor said when asked at the end of his press conference. "I've got no comment."

Taylor had no comment to follow up questions on the matter. NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported the league currently has yet to comment.

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, via a source informed of the Patriots' situation, that New England reached out to the Browns for a credential for a videographer to shoot a behind-the-scenes piece on an advanced scout as part of their "Do Your Job" video series.

Pelissero added that a Bengals scout noticed the recording in the press box and alerted a Cincinnati executive, who alerted NFL security. Security then spoke with the Patriots staffer and obtained the video.

"What really drew the interest of the Bengals is the fact they were shooting into the bench area," Pelissero said on The Aftermath. "I have spoken with several people familiar of what was in that tape, including one person who has seen that tape, and said it included video of the Bengals coaches making signals and then panning out into the field."

The Patriots play at the Bengals this Sunday.

Really? They have to cheat against the Bengals?

If there is any substance to this... they ain’t surviving this one...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

They record everyone's practices. They've always done it.

"If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'"

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    After seeing this section of the report:

"What really drew the interest of the Bengals is the fact they were shooting into the bench area," Pelissero said on The Aftermath. "I have spoken with several people familiar of what was in that tape, including one person who has seen that tape, and said it included video of the Bengals coaches making signals and then panning out into the field."

I think there might be some substance!!

The video was done for Kraft productions as part of their yearly documentary. The video guy was not an employee for NE Patriots football operations. Much ado about nothing...

i Know folks are all excited to hear about a Patriots scandal, and maybe there is something to this - but as of now, its a giant nothing burger - Reputable reporters are very clear on that fact.

But please, carry on.....

If true, as a second offense, take two years of their first draft picks away and make the team fly coach to all their games.

Still, remains to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    If true, as a second offense, take two years of their first draft picks away and make the team fly coach to all their games.

Still, remains to be seen.
    If Belichick were involved, it would be stupid of him. he'll get suspended at least and deservedly so. But this whole thing sounds stupid. Why would the Pats film illegally in front of Bengal employees?
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 12-09-2019 at 05:05 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

As long as Goodell is in charge they will be fine.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    The video was done for Kraft productions as part of their yearly documentary. The video guy was not an employee for NE Patriots football operations. Much ado about nothing...
    That matters 0%. IF the Patriots were in charge of getting him in the box and had anything to do with the videotaping they are 100% responsible and based on their cheating past, If I were a betting man I would bet where there is smoke there is fire. They have gotten slapped on the hand so many times in the past when they have cheated, they just don't care. Bellicheat and Baby Hoodie could care less.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    That matters 0%. IF the Patriots were in charge of getting him in the box and had anything to do with the videotaping they are 100% responsible and based on their cheating past, If I were a betting man I would bet where there is smoke there is fire. They have gotten slapped on the hand so many times in the past when they have cheated, they just don't care. Bellicheat and Baby Hoodie could care less.
    Again, separate Kraft Productions, which is an actual company owned by Robert Kraft, and the Patriots. If a member of Belichick's staff instructed the video guy to do some illicit taping it's one thing, and it's an entirely different thing if the guy was just video taping for a documentary at the behest of Kraft Productions. In other words, if Belichick or the team had anything to do with it, then they are in trouble. If not, it's a nothing burger.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

“What really drew the interest of the Bengals is the fact they were shooting into the bench area," Pelissero said on The Aftermath. "I have spoken with several people familiar of what was in that tape, including one person who has seen that tape, and said it included video of the Bengals coaches making signals and then panning out into the field."

Hmmm filming coaches, and apparently for almost a whole quarter...Seems like a misunderstanding
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Hmmm filming coaches, and apparently for almost a whole quarter...Seems like a misunderstanding
    If the video guy were filming from the press box, which is behind the Bengals bench, what good would that do as far as stealing Bengals signals? Have you sat in a football game behind the bench area? You can't see anything going on on the sidelines from that team's coaches. Besides, all play calling is done using headsets these days.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 12-09-2019 at 05:46 PM.

"The videographer asked if the footage could just be deleted and it could all be forgotten, according to sources."
    -ESPN:NFL probing Patriots video crew at Bengals-Browns; source says it was feature shoot

Yeah that doesn't seem guilty at alllll.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016