Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 227
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,698
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    That’s easy to say in hindsite, Funny you defend your team cheating once again and you want to talk about “fantasy”?
    It wasn't cheating buddy. It was a rules violation - much different than the 7 times the Chargers were busted for PEDs since 2004 or the towel incident with sticky stuff on it for a better grip...but hey, the chargers don't cheat. ever.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 12-10-2019 at 06:46 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,943
    poor pansy fans being picked on again, must be tough having to constantly defend cheating...

    then again a fan with any decency would say something like this...well this doesn't look good all things considered but i will reserve judgement until after the nfl completes it's investigation but i totally understand why the rest of the nfl world feels the way they do.

    i really wish my team could just go out there & play football & not try to constantly bend the rules.

    that it was what a real fan would say at this point & time, all things considered...but we aren't talking about real fans

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    poor pansy fans being picked on again, must be tough having to constantly defend cheating...

    then again a fan with any decency would say something like this...well this doesn't look good all things considered but i will reserve judgement until after the nfl completes it's investigation but i totally understand why the rest of the nfl world feels the way they do.

    i really wish my team could just go out there & play football & not try to constantly bend the rules.

    that it was what a real fan would say at this point & time, all things considered...but we aren't talking about real fans
    Youíve seen the video? Thatís great! At least youíre qualified to claim cheating.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    You’ve seen the video? That’s great! At least you’re qualified to claim cheating.
    well smart guy i can play along with this game you people play, because you want to put your faith in belicheck & the team so here we go...

    to answer the question you posted about the video...as a matter of a fact i have seen it & it's pretty damning, my sources tell me that some severe punishment is likely, also sources close to the team are scrambling to come up with a defense plan.

    now you can choose to believe me or you can choose to believe bilcheat...my money says that you don't know either one of us from a hole in the ground but one of us has a history of being a slithering snake his whole career (hint - that ain't me)

    now do you see how that works?

    have a nice day!

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,700
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Good question, but it was done to show the work of an Advance Scout...the type of scout that goes to see a team before they play them. During the Bengals game, the Advance Scout would be in Buffalo, who is their next opponent.
    They still could of filmed the actual game.. Just not show them playing the pansies. Nobody would of been the wiser.....
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 12-10-2019 at 07:23 PM.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    You’ve seen the video? That’s great! At least you’re qualified to claim cheating.
    They are now saying that the it was a Cleveland-based freelance video crew hired just for that one week since the regular crew was doing another project...unlikely they knew NFL rules.

    https://nesn.com/2019/12/more-detail...g-controversy/
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 12-11-2019 at 06:16 AM.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,320
    Long live the * Bahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    You’ve seen the video? That’s great! At least you’re qualified to claim cheating.
    If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then chances are, it is another Patriots* cheating scandal.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,700
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Yes, because Kraft Productions film video for social media and documentaries. The Pats football staff sees none of the footage.
    Oooh ok.....
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,018
    If I'm a Patriots fan, I'm not so concerned..... this might be the thing that keeps Brady around. I would imagine he would love to come back and play with McDaniels but I'm not so sure BB necessarily wants him back.

    The league could actually save face by suspending BB (if warranted of course) while Brady makes his farewell tour.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    well smart guy i can play along with this game you people play, because you want to put your faith in belicheck & the team so here we go...

    to answer the question you posted about the video...as a matter of a fact i have seen it & it's pretty damning, my sources tell me that some severe punishment is likely, also sources close to the team are scrambling to come up with a defense plan.

    now you can choose to believe me or you can choose to believe bilcheat...my money says that you don't know either one of us from a hole in the ground but one of us has a history of being a slithering snake his whole career (hint - that ain't me)

    now do you see how that works?

    have a nice day!
    Of course youíve seen it.....

    And I havenít defended the Pats on this issue. Iíve stated the NFL should release the video and that the Patriots wonít get the benefit of the doubt which is understandable.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    They are now saying that the it was a Cleveland-based freelance video crew hired just for that one week since the regular crew was doing another project...unlikely they knew NFL rules.

    https://nesn.com/2019/12/more-detail...g-controversy/
    So you are saying it would be impossible for someone whether inside or outside the Pansy's organization to learn what video crew would be filming and discretely approach a key person in or associated with the crew (producer, camera man, other) with an envelope stuffed with 100 dollar bills and request a favor. The "Mob" does that kind of stuff routinely. You don't have to be in the mob to behave like the mob.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    poor pansy fans being picked on again, must be tough having to constantly defend cheating...

    then again a fan with any decency would say something like this...well this doesn't look good all things considered but i will reserve judgement until after the nfl completes it's investigation but i totally understand why the rest of the nfl world feels the way they do.

    i really wish my team could just go out there & play football & not try to constantly bend the rules.

    that it was what a real fan would say at this point & time, all things considered...but we aren't talking about real fans
    Exactly! Especially with the known, undeniable, cheating history of the Pansy's. TB12 years old should be embarrassed. Super shallow fan.

    Shame on his parents for not teaching him honest values matter.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    1,353
    I'd much rather have Dan Marino's career, Fouts' or Rivers' over Brady's. The first 3 guys competed fairly, for the most part.....Brady will FOREVER have asterisks next to ALL his stats and accomplishments.

    The media loves to give Brady, Belechik and the Pats a pass for all this, because we all know how the media LOVES the Patsies and Brady. But football fans don't share the media's love-crush on the Pats. Quite the opposite.

    Brady, Belechik and all the players/coaches associated with their SB wins will forever wonder, "Were we good enough to win games and Super Bowls without cheating?" We'll never know.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    1,353
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It wasn't cheating buddy. It was a rules violation - much different than the 7 times the Chargers were busted for PEDs since 2004 or the towel incident with sticky stuff on it for a better grip...but hey, the chargers don't cheat. ever.
    "It wasn't cheating buddy. It was a rules violation..."

    Wow, just wow! I'd like to get a psychiatrist's opinion of that statement. The opinion would probably be, "Severe emotional delusion from a lack of being connected to reality. The subject creates a fictional world in their mind to preserve their irrational, emotional bond to their team."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •