Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Is it possible the independent contractors were somehow paid off before the filming took place and told to pan their cameras toward the Bengals bench at certain intervals? Yes, no, maybe?
    Is it possible that Russia bombs the U.S.? Yes, no, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Is it possible that Russia bombs the U.S.? Yes, no, maybe?
    Russia isnít that stupid.......the Patriots however are stupid enough to cheat again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Russia isnít that stupid.......the Patriots however are stupid enough to cheat again!!!
    No they're not...

And folks wonder why some of us could care less if the refs screw up a few calls against them. Mind you, the refs usually do the reverse!

Did they cheat again? Maybe not. But based on their history, they have cheated, and seem cocky enough to cheat again. Meanwhile, I wonder how many times they have cheated all the while?

No they're not...
    Whatís your take on 8 minutes of taping a teams sideline and signals?

Whatís your take on 8 minutes of taping a teams sideline and signals?
    They allegedly taped the sideline...that's all I know. Nothing about taping signals per se...

They allegedly taped the sideline...that's all I know. Nothing about taping signals per se...
    Yeah, that doesn't sound suspicious at all.

Maybe they were taping the sideline to see how other players in the NFL do snot-rockets, so Brady can become the GOAT of snot-rockets!

I'd look for that photo of Tommy doing that, but I'm too lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by mct1967 View Post
    Yeah, that doesn't sound suspicious at all.

Maybe they were taping the sideline to see how other players in the NFL do snot-rockets, so Brady can become the GOAT of snot-rockets!

I'd look for that photo of Tommy doing that, but I'm too lazy.
    Not surprised you don't seem to understand the work of an advance scout, which is what the documentary they were filming was all about. Their job is to see the field/sidelines and take notes. Maybe the cameraman wanted to take footage of what the scout sees and convey it to the audience? Imagine that!

Why the bengals sideline and not their own?

Once a cheater, always a cheater. They play the Bengals this weekend. Only a fool would believe they weren't gathering signals. After the way Brady played last week, they obviously know they're in trouble.
    Long live the * Bahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Not surprised you don't seem to understand the work of an advance scout, which is what the documentary they were filming was all about. Their job is to see the field/sidelines and take notes. Maybe the cameraman wanted to take footage of what the scout sees and convey it to the audience? Imagine that!
    If that's all it was, why did the videographer ask that it all be deleted and the incident forgotten?
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Why the bengals sideline and not their own?
    Because they were playing the Chiefs that day?

I understand it all too well, pal.

But if you want to delude yourself with quaint beliefs, like the above.....go right ahead. Create any kind of fantasy you want, that protects your emotional attachment to your team. You can delude yourself all you want with your love for the Patsies.....but don't expect any rational person to buy your emotional excuses for your beloved team.

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    Once a cheater, always a cheater. They play the Bengals this weekend. Only a fool would believe they weren't gathering signals. After the way Brady played last week, they obviously know they're in trouble.
    Long live the * Bahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
    In other news, Mannings' all time TD record will be broken this weekend by Brady or Brees. Maybe both!

Because they were playing the Chiefs that day?
    Who do they play this week?