Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 227
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    1,353
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You really don't understand what's going on, do you? In spygate, they stole DEFENSIVE signals and that is why they were punished since DEFENSIVE coordinators were using them to communicate with the defense. Today, all communication is pretty much done through the headset - BOTH offensive and defensive. Hence, my argument that the Pats were doing the latest incident for documentary purposes and not for spying.
    So the Patsy-cheaters just turned off their cameras, when the offense was on the field, right? Because those videographers were such honest people....

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,698
    Quote Originally Posted by mct1967 View Post
    So the Patsy-cheaters just turned off their cameras, when the offense was on the field, right? Because those videographers were such honest people....
    I don't know what they filmed at the time, but they were mostly filming defensive signals. I'm sure there were a few offensive ones in there as well, but teams at the time were mostly using hand signals for defensive purposes.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I don't know what they filmed at the time, but they were mostly filming defensive signals. I'm sure there were a few offensive ones in there as well, but teams at the time were mostly using hand signals for defensive purposes.
    Key word being "mostly" but not entirely. More ignorance!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,320
    Long live the *
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,564
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Yes, because Kraft Productions film video for social media and documentaries. The Pats football staff sees none of the footage.
    People actually believe this.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    People actually believe this.
    It's all on their website. I've been watching their documentaries for years and even provided a link to one of them above...

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,018
    The Patriots are known for meticulous preparation, it's hard to believe the team wouldn't be aware of the possibility a film crew might send up red flags.

    The fact that the story being used was reported by a previous Patriots employee as a pre determined excuse is just a little too ironic to believe on its face........much like the "deflator" was simply a heavy set guy who was losing weight.

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It's all on their website. I've been watching their documentaries for years and even provided a link to one of them above...
    It's impossible to watch anything when your 100% blind in both eyes!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    The Patriots are known for meticulous preparation, it's hard to believe the team wouldn't be aware of the possibility a film crew might send up red flags.

    The fact that the story being used was reported by a previous Patriots employee as a pre determined excuse is just a little too ironic to believe on its face........much like the "deflator" was simply a heavy set guy who was losing weight.
    This is a very reasonable and valid opinion. I do have trouble believing a guy like BB, who is in the weeds on everything, had no input on his scoutís involvement in a documentary.

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,698
    Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    The Patriots are known for meticulous preparation, it's hard to believe the team wouldn't be aware of the possibility a film crew might send up red flags.

    The fact that the story being used was reported by a previous Patriots employee as a pre determined excuse is just a little too ironic to believe on its face........much like the "deflator" was simply a heavy set guy who was losing weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    This is a very reasonable and valid opinion. I do have trouble believing a guy like BB, who is in the weeds on everything, had no input on his scout’s involvement in a documentary.
    BELICHICK is meticulous in preparing the football operations side of the organization. He has no control over a Cleveland-based film crew hired by the production/social media team and what they decide to film. Will there be a penalty? Likely, perhaps just a fine. Very doubtful that Belichick would lie about this and get himself into even more trouble with the league. If he ordered the filming AND lied about it? Man, I hate to see what the league would do in that case. You're looking at possibly a year long suspension...unlikely he would take that chance. He's also grooming his 2 sons to become future coordinators/HCs...no reason to think he'd want to hurt their chances of landing a great job by doing something like this.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    1,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    People actually believe this.
    95% of football fans....No. Deluded Pat fans.....Yes.


  12. #147
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    1,353
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It's all on their website. I've been watching their documentaries for years and even provided a link to one of them above...
    The intention of filming the Bengals' sideline is irrelevant. Your team has committed--AGAIN--the EXACT violation they were punished for 10 years ago. Period.

    You're trying to delude and cloud this situation with biased info from the Pats and arguing degrees of the violation. A violation is a violation. Just like 1st degree murder is murder and 3rd degree murder is murder......IT'S ALL MURDER! I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for you...at your lame defense of this situation. I guess I'll laugh....

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,698
    Quote Originally Posted by mct1967 View Post
    The intention of filming the Bengals' sideline is irrelevant. Your team has committed--AGAIN--the EXACT violation they were punished for 10 years ago. Period.

    You're trying to delude and cloud this situation with biased info from the Pats and arguing degrees of the violation. A violation is a violation. Just like 1st degree murder is murder and 3rd degree murder is murder......IT'S ALL MURDER! I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for you...at your lame defense of this situation. I guess I'll laugh....

    No one is saying the Pats aren't going to get punished for this. The question is what is the punishment.

    And no, 3rd degree murder is not the same as 1st degree murder. 1st degree murder carries a higher penalty because it was intentional and premeditated. 2nd degree murder carries a lesser sentence because, while it was intentional, was done in the heat of passion (ie- road rage, verbal argument, etc). Finally, involuntary manslaughter carries the least punishment because it is killing someone without intent (ie- running over someone with your car accidently).

    So in this case, the punishment for NE should be less because so far there has not been shown any proof of intentionally videotaping the Bengals for purposes of gaining an advantage. It seems to have been done for harmless intentions, but we won't know until the investigation has been completed.

    You must either be trolling me or are just clueless. For your sake, I hope it's just trolling..
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 12-12-2019 at 10:50 AM.

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    1,353
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    No one is saying the Pats aren't going to get punished for this. The question is what is the punishment.

    And no, 3rd degree murder is not the same as 1st degree murder. 1st degree murder carries a higher penalty because it was intentional and premeditated. 2nd degree murder carries a lesser sentence because, while it was intentional, was done in the heat of passion (ie- road rage, verbal argument, etc). Finally, involuntary manslaughter carries the least punishment because it is killing someone without intent (ie- running over someone with your car accidently).

    So in this case, the punishment for NE should be less because so far there has not been shown any proof of intentionally videotaping the Bengals for purposes of gaining an advantage. It seems to have been done for harmless intentions, but we won't know until the investigation has been completed.

    You must either be trolling me or are just clueless. For your sake, I hope it's just trolling..
    Keep saying that to yourself, pal. Keep believing whatever fantasies you can create in your mind, to preserve your LOVE for your CHEATING team. We here, don't believe anything you say and just keep at your delusions.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,698
    Quote Originally Posted by mct1967 View Post
    Keep saying that to yourself, pal. Keep believing whatever fantasies you can create in your mind, to preserve your LOVE for your CHEATING team. We here, don't believe anything you say and just keep at your delusions.
    In other words, you have nothing intelligent to add to the discussion...got it. I just completely destroyed your argument about murder and this is what you come up with.

    I keep forgetting how uneducated this country is...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •