Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Live look at the new england patriots:

2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    "The videographer asked if the footage could just be deleted and it could all be forgotten, according to sources."
    -ESPN:NFL probing Patriots video crew at Bengals-Browns; source says it was feature shoot

Yeah that doesn't seem guilty at alllll.
    I hope the guy confiscating the video told the videographer that he's just doing his job.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Again???? Really???? For the Bengals????

Bengals: NFL investigating if Patriots filmed sideline

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ilmed-sideline

Cincinnati Bengals coach Zac Taylor said Monday that the NFL is investigating if the Patriots had a videographer filming the Bengals sideline from the Cleveland press box during Sunday's game.

"I'm aware there was an incident, but I know the league is investigating it," Taylor said when asked at the end of his press conference. "I've got no comment."

Taylor had no comment to follow up questions on the matter. NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported the league currently has yet to comment.

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, via a source informed of the Patriots' situation, that New England reached out to the Browns for a credential for a videographer to shoot a behind-the-scenes piece on an advanced scout as part of their "Do Your Job" video series.

Pelissero added that a Bengals scout noticed the recording in the press box and alerted a Cincinnati executive, who alerted NFL security. Security then spoke with the Patriots staffer and obtained the video.

"What really drew the interest of the Bengals is the fact they were shooting into the bench area," Pelissero said on The Aftermath. "I have spoken with several people familiar of what was in that tape, including one person who has seen that tape, and said it included video of the Bengals coaches making signals and then panning out into the field."

The Patriots play at the Bengals this Sunday.
    Yeah, they're guilty.

"If the video guy were filming from the press box, which is behind the Bengals bench, what good would that do as far as stealing Bengals signals?"

Weird how there has been confirmation from people who have seen the video that the video shows Bengal coaches making hand signals and then the video pans out to the field. Isn't that weird? I think it is weird.

Interesting read from ESPN 2015. It's unbelievable how Patriots fans try to brush this stuff off
    https://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/...patriots-apart

"Walsh later told investigators, the Patriots' videographers were told to look like media members, to tape over their team logos or turn their sweatshirt inside out, to wear credentials that said Patriots TV or Kraft Productions. The videographers also were provided with excuses for what to tell NFL security if asked what they were doing: Tell them you're filming the quarterbacks. Or the kickers. Or footage for a team show."

Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    "If the video guy were filming from the press box, which is behind the Bengals bench, what good would that do as far as stealing Bengals signals?"

Weird how there has been confirmation from people who have seen the video that the video shows Bengal coaches making hand signals and then the video pans out to the field. Isn't that weird? I think it is weird.
    Again, no connection to Belichick or his staff. And you know better than to believe anything you read.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Again, no connection to Belichick or his staff. And you know better than to believe anything you read.
    Time will tell..... Maybe nothing, maybe something. That's why they're investigating it. People lie in this world, you know??!!

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    As long as Goodell is in charge they will be fine.
    Not necessarily....remember deflate-gate? Goddell and Kraft/Patriots aren't real chummy. If my memory serves, Roger handed out the punishments for spy-gate, then again for deflate-gate. If Roger is convinced the Pats did even more cheating with this latest scandal, he'll lower a BIG, BIG BOOM on the Patriots. I'd LOVE to see that....as would most of the rest of the nation!

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Time will tell..... Maybe nothing, maybe something. That's why they're investigating it. People lie in this world, you know??!!
    With respect to Belichick, people dont like him, but he usually comes clean when admitting guilt. He admitted it spygate and rightfully said he had nothing to do with the footballs in deflategate. I honestly think that this just an example of a bunch of independent contractors not knowing that they weren't supposed to do this. We now know its 8 mins of sideline footage. What was the focus of the tape and what was the purpose behind it? Was it used for spying or was it used for documentary stuff? Those are the key questions for the league.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 12-10-2019 at 09:37 AM.

With respect to Belichick, people dont like him, but he usually comes clean when admitting guilt. He admitted it spygate and rightfully said he had nothing to do with the footballs in deflategate. I honestly think that this just an example of a bunch of independent contractors not knowing that they weren't supposed to do this. We now know its 8 mins of sideline footage. What was the focus of the tape and what was the purpose behind it? Was it used for spying or was it used for documentary stuff? Those are the key questions for the league.
    How stupid do you gotta be to record the sidelines of a future Patriots opponent while being employed by Robert Kraft?

Again, separate Kraft Productions, which is an actual company owned by Robert Kraft, and the Patriots. If a member of Belichick's staff instructed the video guy to do some illicit taping it's one thing, and it's an entirely different thing if the guy was just video taping for a documentary at the behest of Kraft Productions. In other words, if Belichick or the team had anything to do with it, then they are in trouble. If not, it's a nothing burger.
    Oh, yes.....there's a REAL BIG difference between the owner of the Patriots and the HC of the Patriots! So you're going to try to convince us the two act independently of one another.... Yes, its real, real, likely a control-freak like Belichek wouldn't know about or have any input in what Kraft productions does for the Pats. Its all the same franchise, pal. And even if you're right, don't you think Kraft would be ultra-sensative about what his camera-guy shoots, so another spygate doesn't happen? Don't you think Kraft would remind his videographer to NOT shoot an opponent's sideline. Sorry dude, you can't claim ignorant innocence on this one.

All you Patsies were quick to accuse Manning of using HGH back in 2015 and that was fake news reported by a failing news network. The news network and the Broncos were unrelated.

So the Pats owner--Kraft--is making a "documentary" and the videographer gets caught doing exactly what the Pats franchise was guilty of and punished for 10 years ago....and.....you try to tell us its unrelated and nothing?

I suggest you stop this lame defense of your cheating franchise, before you make yourself look even more RIDICULOUS!!
    Last edited by mct1967; 12-10-2019 at 10:17 AM.

Hopefully the NFL just releases the film - they wont, but they should.

Understandably the Pats wont get the benefit of the doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Hopefully the NFL just releases the film - they won’t, but they should.

Understandably the Pats won’t get the benefit of the doubt.
    I think that is actually a great idea. Even if it does include signs, they can either blur whatever is there or the Bengals could / should change them. But the point remains, regardless of whatever public opinion says, did it violate any rules, if so then how and why.

If the video guy were filming from the press box, which is behind the Bengals bench, what good would that do as far as stealing Bengals signals? Have you sat in a football game behind the bench area? You can't see anything going on on the sidelines from that team's coaches. Besides, all play calling is done using headsets these days.
    Oh, yes....cameras don't have any way of zooming in on anything these days.....

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    How stupid do you gotta be to record the sidelines of a future Patriots opponent while being employed by Robert Kraft?
    Agreed, its dumb, which is why I dont think Belichick had anything to do with this. Could be some college intern who didn't know what he was doing. It's not unusual in the video production business to take 10 mins of film to obtain a 30 second clip that is usable.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 12-10-2019 at 10:18 AM.