Thread: Tagging System

Tagging System

I wish that this could be a thing. I know for me it's hard to keep up-to-date on my BCPEC thread sometimes and when people catch a mistake, I would notice it much faster if there was a way to "tag" someone in a post. That way it would send me a notification. I hope y'all will consider it!

2019 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
    Let's Go Broncos, Pirates, Penguins, Penn State & Tony Stewart!
    US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Quote Originally Posted by taz1458 View Post
    I wish that this could be a thing. I know for me it's hard to keep up-to-date on my BCPEC thread sometimes and when people catch a mistake, I would notice it much faster if there was a way to "tag" someone in a post. That way it would send me a notification. I hope y'all will consider it!
    We have asked for this many times. Mods / admins can do a lot of things. Some things are beyond our control and unfortunately, this is one of them.

We keep asking, though.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    We have asked for this many times. Mods / admins can do a lot of things. Some things are beyond our control and unfortunately, this is one of them.

We keep asking, though.
    It sure would make my job much much easier throughout the eason when I have my brainfarts LOL

2019 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
    Let's Go Broncos, Pirates, Penguins, Penn State & Tony Stewart!
    US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2