Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 78
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,204

    Time to make somebody cry

    Not the best game ever played

    But Iím good and ready to win out

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    1,042
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Not the best game ever played

    But I’m good and ready to win out
    Could have been much worse. Our pass defense needs a lot of work. Too many KC receivers wide open.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,204
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Could have been much worse. Our pass defense needs a lot of work. Too many KC receivers wide open.
    Well we seemed forced to play zone with very limited pass rush

    Missing Wolfe, walker, Jones, gotsis

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,204
    At least we ainít the chargers outplaying the Vikings

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    14,730
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Could have been much worse. Our pass defense needs a lot of work. Too many KC receivers wide open.
    The biggest problem was Kelce, they couldn't seem to cover him. The second biggest problem was Chris Harris covering anyone. He's not good enough or fast enough to cover burners or the other team's number 1 receiver. They need to get creative with the coverage the last two weeks, and then get a number 1 corner in the offseason.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    At least we ain’t the chargers outplaying the Vikings
    really dude? you actually want to talk right now? your team scored 3 damn points and you are glad you're not the chargers today?

    this dude only cares about smacking the chargers, he doesn't even care when his own team gets embarrassed. are you even a broncos fan?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    is there anything more idiotic than arapaho actually talking smack on another team losing after his team also got blown out and only scored 3 points?

    keep trolling bro.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,204
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    is there anything more idiotic than arapaho actually talking smack on another team losing after his team also got blown out and only scored 3 points?

    keep trolling bro.
    Yeah the smack

    At least we ainít chargers bad !!!

    Lmao!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Yeah the smack

    At least we ain’t chargers bad !!!

    Lmao!!
    i'm pissed my team lost, you're laughing because the chargers lost. why do you portray yourself as a broncos fan around here?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,204
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i'm pissed my team lost, you're laughing because the chargers lost. why do you portray yourself as a broncos fan around here?
    Seeing the most well rounded, finally healthy most talented team get thoroughly rolled is funny as hell

    I didnít expect a rookie an in his third start to win in arrowhead

    But you dam well had the belief that after last week the bolts could win at home

    I can tell by your pain your crushed lol

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,204
    Maybe you should cave and lose out try to get a top ten pick

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Seeing the most well rounded, finally healthy most talented team get thoroughly rolled is funny as hell

    I didn’t expect a rookie an in his third start to win in arrowhead

    But you dam well had the belief that after last week the bolts could win at home

    I can tell by your pain your crushed lol
    LOL i never even mentioned that game one time this week

    wow man you really are trolling your heart out today, huh? does it make you feel better to lie and troll after your team got embarrassed? you never answered that.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Maybe you should cave and lose out try to get a top ten pick
    quick question. do you think you deserve a neg right now? i bet you would neg me if i were trolling like you are right now.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,204
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    quick question. do you think you deserve a neg right now? i bet you would neg me if i were trolling like you are right now.
    I quit caring about getting negs or CP a very long time ago

    And why would I deserve one... Iím not calling you a coward or crap you do

    Iím just laughing at your sucky untalented team

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,204
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    LOL i never even mentioned that game one time this week

    wow man you really are trolling your heart out today, huh? does it make you feel better to lie and troll after your team got embarrassed? you never answered that.
    You lost by 29 points at home

    We took a rookie QB of a mish mash band aid team into arrowhead

    Who should be embarrassed?

    You

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •