Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i'm pissed my team lost, you're laughing because the chargers lost. why do you portray yourself as a broncos fan around here?
    Yea, by 29 points at home. And why does he portray himself as a Bronco fan....because he is!!!!!!!!
    Utah Bronco Freak

As an ambassador of love and tranquility - perhaps youíd all allow me to offer a simple explanation: Both the Chargers and Broncos are sub standard. Get over it. Drink good scotch and enjoy your family......

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Seeing the most well rounded, finally healthy most talented team get thoroughly rolled is funny as hell

I didn’t expect a rookie an in his third start to win in arrowhead

But you dam well had the belief that after last week the bolts could win at home

I can tell by your pain your crushed lol
    Arapaho totally owns you baph and so does 58Miller....and me as well!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Seeing the most well rounded, finally healthy most talented team get thoroughly rolled is funny as hell

I didnít expect a rookie an in his third start to win in arrowhead

But you dam well had the belief that after last week the bolts could win at home

I can tell by your pain your crushed lol
    It shows just how much a QB matters. Rivers has been broken down for years, and really he's never been that clutch. But now he's Manning in 2015 bad, minus the Lombardi trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    As an ambassador of love and tranquility - perhaps you’d all allow me to offer a simple explanation: Both the Chargers and Broncos are sub standard. Get over it. Drink good scotch and enjoy your family......
    Don't leave out the Patriots offense. That's pretty bad as well. Their best chance in the playoffs is that someone has to play an Andy Reid coached team, and he specializes in losing playoff games.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    It shows just how much a QB matters. Rivers has been broken down for years, and really he's never been that clutch. But now he's Manning in 2015 bad, minus the Lombardi trophy.
    And thatís what I been trying to tell the fool for three years

Itís hard to win without good qb play , unless you have an equal to the 2015 broncos defense

Even a talented team can struggle if you have subpar qb play

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Don't leave out the Patriots offense. That's pretty bad as well. Their best chance in the playoffs is that someone has to play an Andy Reid coached team, and he specializes in losing playoff games.
    Thatís why Iím drinking scotch....

I think I hear some kind of ruckus going on in the basement.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    I think I hear some kind of ruckus going on in the basement.
    I think its bap, throwing crap around venting

You lost by 29 points at home

We took a rookie QB of a mish mash band aid team into arrowhead

Who should be embarrassed?

You
    I am embarrassed and you should be too but youíre not. Oh and you just made an excuse for injuries, why are you such a hypocrite?

And thatís what I been trying to tell the fool for three years

Itís hard to win without good qb play , unless you have an equal to the 2015 broncos defense

Even a talented team can struggle if you have subpar qb play
    Except the problem isnít all the QB, itís all the mistakes being made every single game by different players.

How come elway canít find you a decent starting QB in 7 tries and 4 years?

Thatís what Iíve been telling YOU for years and all you have are excuses.

I think its bap, throwing crap around venting
    We are tied but okay man, like I said before enjoy your chargers loss. Never seen a fan so happy to be 5-9 and in third place.

Losers mentality shining through once again

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Arapaho totally owns you baph and so does 58Miller....and me as well!
    HAHAHA! Keep dreaming gramps. You try and get personal with me on a daily basis, that alone means Iím in your head.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    We are tied but okay man, like I said before enjoy your chargers loss. Never seen a fan so happy to be 5-9 and in third place.

Losers mentality shining through once again
    why am I happy...other then seeing the collapse of the chargers, the perhaps soon to be coachless, qb less chargers

because after two years of horrible VJ coached teams, after 2.8 years of Horrible qb play limiting the team

I finally see improvements, sure the coaching has issues but as a first time Head coach I expect that, the OC has issues at times but then again as a first time OC I know that should improve
    and with lock...I do see the future, a mobile, gunslinger who isn't afraid to let it rip...the new prototypical NFL QB, who works hard to improve, puts the work in to get better

ive moved past the point of worrying about wins and losses for 2019...yes we lost in arrowhead playing a rookie qb, missing his RT/RG, with a defensive line missing, dremont jones, D walker, A gotsis, Wolfe...I didn't expect to win it

im happy because I see my team moving in the right direction

what about yours??

why am I happy...other then seeing the collapse of the chargers, the perhaps soon to be coachless, qb less chargers

because after two years of horrible VJ coached teams, after 2.8 years of Horrible qb play limiting the team

I finally see improvements, sure the coaching has issues but as a first time Head coach I expect that, the OC has issues at times but then again as a first time OC I know that should improve
    and with lock...I do see the future, a mobile, gunslinger who isn't afraid to let it rip...the new prototypical NFL QB, who works hard to improve, puts the work in to get better
    like i said in the other thread....... you have said this about every trash broncos QB other than manning. the kid has had one good game in 3 starts. what improvements are you seeing man? the running game is as bad as its been in a few years, but not terrible. about the same as the chargers except the chargers backs are real weapons in the passing game, unlike the broncos backs.

the emergence of sutton is really the only thing on that offense you can hang your hat on, the only thing at all. fant has not had a great rookie year and your other recievers are non factors. you have one okay running back, one good young receiver, and one first round TE that under-performed. where the hell are you seeing the promise? through your puke orange homer glasses??

ive moved past the point of worrying about wins and losses for 2019...yes we lost in arrowhead playing a rookie qb, missing his RT/RG, with a defensive line missing, dremont jones, D walker, A gotsis, Wolfe...I didn't expect to win it

im happy because I see my team moving in the right direction

what about yours??
    how can you sit there and make those injury excuses then turn around and call me an excuse maker because i list key injuries as a reason for the chargers struggles in the past? are you okay? do you need to see someone? that level of hypocrisy and delusions is not healthy.

as far as my team? they have PROVEN talent across the board, not just potential. they will bounce back based on that alone. the only thing that would prevent that is if tom telesco messes it up and doesn't re-sign any of the key FA's. the chargers already have a QB on the roster who is capable of starting. he's not the future but i'm pretty confident that the chargers won't take 4 years and 7 QB's to figure it out, either.