Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    LOL hell no im not doing that. I mean, maybe I would if you were not you and lie about everything, refuse to man up when you’re wrong, or honor bets you agree to.

I made a sig bet with Sam back in May, that’s why I couldn’t do a sig bet with you.

You demanded I only accept your bet and have always refused the bets I’ve challenged you with.

I only agreed to your bet if you were willing to take the bets Sam and I already had going.

You agreed to it and now of course you’re trying to change the rules. You would have never wore a sig had you lost and I should have known this.

You’re a real piece of work.

I didn't catch all your lies

1. my sig bet was for the duration of the season...your sig bet with sam was from the end of the season until the draft, there was nothing preventing you from taking my bet over the chargers sweeping the broncos...NOTHING!!
    https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...92#post5816392
    in fact if your so confident of your teams greatness, and the broncos suckiness, lets say we do a short season sig bet over the bolts sweeping the broncos

if the broncos beat the bolts week five eliminating the charger sweep...you wear a sig of my choice until the season end

if the bolts win the potential sweep is still on until week 13 where a charger win would force me to wear a sig of your choice until seasons end

however if the bolts win week five and broncos week 13 again eliminating the sweep you then wear the sig until season end

NOW PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE I DEMANDED YOU ONLY TAKE MY BET...YOU CANT

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...06#post5819506
    tell you what, i will bet you my avatar and title until the first day of the 2020 draft, that the chargers will sweep the broncos and the broncos will finish with a losing record. but you must also sig bet me the already bet between sam and I, that the chargers will have more sacks than the broncos.
    and I won the sig bet...so where am I trying to change the rules??

what im asking is how are you going to honor a bet with sam that you lost to wear his sig until the draft...AT THE SAME TIME YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO WEAR A SIG FROM ME FOR THE SAME BET YOU DEMANDED I TAKE...AND I , LIKE SAM...WON
    Last edited by arapaho; 12-31-2019 at 11:02 AM.

Arapaho, you are welshing on the bet you agreed to then? How can I force you to agree to something?

You agreed to it and now youíre trying to change the rules? Man, you are everything I hate in a person.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Arapaho, you are welshing on the bet you agreed to then? How can I force you to agree to something?

You agreed to it and now youíre trying to change the rules? Man, you are everything I hate in a person.
    Why would I welsh on the title bet... bring it and when I get back on a com Iíll change it

In case your confused as rivers on third down
    With the game on the line

I won the sweep bet for avatar, you won the title bet, I won the sig bet

Never once said I wouldnít honor it .... lol 😝

Ohh I get it your trying to get out of losing two bets to me , by insinuating I am lmao!!

Weak but coming from you expected

Now letís get down to how are you gonna honor the same bet you made between Sam and I ?

You canít wear two sigs at once until the draft can you ?
    Last edited by arapaho; 12-31-2019 at 03:50 PM.