Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: probowl snubs

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    I noticed Ekeler's talent a couple years back.
    He is a stud.

I wish he'd tandem with Lindsay in Denver.

melvin gordon can and likely will walk but i will be pissed if they don't sign ekeler. he's better than danny woodhead was in his prime and i almost want to argue he's as good or even better than sproles in his prime too but i'm not willing to go that far yet, even though he's not far off.

honestly would sicken me if he ended up in Denver because he brings to the table what lindsay lacks, they would compliment each other great and both Colorado kids.
    Last edited by baphamet; 12-29-2019 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    funny how arapaho references pff earlier in this thread while claiming simmons is a snub but then talks smack on pff later in the thread when i make a comment about hayward having the third lowest passer rating when targeted since 2006. yeah.....that dude isn't a hypocrite at all, he's totally honest and everything he says is totally credible!
    Itís also funny how you have resorted to follows around crying over everything I post

Kinda pathetic too but expected from a fan of a down hill team

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    melvin gordon can and likely will walk but i will be pissed if they don't sign ekeler. he's better than danny woodhead was in his prime and i almost want to argue he's as good or even better than sproles in his prime too but i'm not willing to go that far yet, even though he's not far off.

honestly would sicken me if he ended up in Denver because he brings to the table what lindsay lacks, they would compliment each other great and both Colorado kids.
    Ekler isnít showing out because he is so much more talented, heís showing out because rivers has always...ALWAYS used the rbs as a huge piece in his passing game

How many times was LT the top 1-3 wr on the team
    How about sproles , turner and others

Ekler wonít look good in offense that does t use the rbs in the passing game as much