Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: probowl snubs

Austin ekeler isnít even a PB alternate and for that heís a snub.

As a part time role player, he ranks 9th in the league in yards from scrimmage and 8th in TDís among all players in the NFL.

He has more receiving yards this season than Christian McCaffery, Alvin Kamara and every other running back in the NFL.

He also has more receiving yards this season than Zach Ertz, George Kittle, Davante Adams and Tyreek Hill. He has 18 fewer receiving yards than Odell Beckham Jr.

He has more receptions than Jarvis Landry, Amari Cooper, Tyler Lockett, Mike Evans, Stefon Diggs and Larry Fitzgerald.

He needs 156 receiving yards over the next two games to tie Marshall Faulk's all-time running back record of 1,048 receiving yards. AS A PART TIME RB.

With just 108 receiving yards over the next two games, he can become only the fourth running back in history to eclipse 1,000 receiving yards.

Oh and for good measure heís also the 5th ranked RB according to PFF.

Thatís my chargers PB snub with Casey Hayward being my honorable mention who is also not even an alternate.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    How ironic that all you do is whine about what I post and try to get Personal with me?

I wonder how much sleep you lose over big bad baph!
    You took the words right out of my mouth! It's ironic that all you do is whine about what I post and try to get personal with every member of this forum!

I wonder how much sleep you lose over big bad super wise jazzbodog who owns your mind!

Sutton can be argued one way or the other but Simmons should be a slam dunk starter.

The fact that Miller is in the pro bowl and Simmons isn't tells you all you need to know about the pro bowl... its worthless.

As a part time role player, he ranks 9th in the league in yards from scrimmage and 8th in TDís among all players in the NFL.

He has more receiving yards this season than Christian McCaffery, Alvin Kamara and every other running back in the NFL.

He also has more receiving yards this season than Zach Ertz, George Kittle, Davante Adams and Tyreek Hill. He has 18 fewer receiving yards than Odell Beckham Jr.

He has more receptions than Jarvis Landry, Amari Cooper, Tyler Lockett, Mike Evans, Stefon Diggs and Larry Fitzgerald.

He needs 156 receiving yards over the next two games to tie Marshall Faulk's all-time running back record of 1,048 receiving yards. AS A PART TIME RB.

With just 108 receiving yards over the next two games, he can become only the fourth running back in history to eclipse 1,000 receiving yards.

Thatís my chargers PB snub with Casey Hayward being my honorable mention who is also not even an alternate.

I might agree about Ekler but then is he a RB or a Rec, cause as a running back running the ball

But Simmons is a bigger snub
    Last edited by arapaho; 12-21-2019 at 07:24 PM.

Why isnít Rivers in the pro bowl? Isnít he the league leader in picks?

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    I might agree about Ekler but then is he a RB or a Rec, cause as a running back running the ball

But Simmons is a bigger snub
    why should that matter? RB's don't just run the football.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Why isn’t Rivers in the pro bowl? Isn’t he the league leader in picks?
    he's the league leader in baby making, that alone makes him a proballer.

Name five rbs that made the pro bowl with 500 yards rushing

Run cmc has more yards than eckeler. Also he wasn't the part time guy half the season

Lowest passer rating allowed since 2006

1. Richard Sherman 54.0
    2. Darrelle Revis 69.1
    3. Casey Hayward 69.2

I wonder where Chris Harris is on this list?

1. Richard Sherman 54.0
    2. Darrelle Revis 69.1
    3. Casey Hayward 69.2

Who knows or cares Iím sure CHJ doesnít, He probably home shining his Super Bowl ring while Hayward shines his third ranked PFF award
    Last edited by arapaho; 12-25-2019 at 10:25 PM.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...s-leads-top-10

how can he be the #2 snub? yes a good season but

2) Tyrann Mathieu, S, Kansas City Chiefs

The AFC safety group is a tough one to crack, thanks to young stars Minkah Fitzpatrick and Jamal Adams landing on the Pro Bowl roster. But Earl Thomas' inclusion opens the floor for debate on this position.

Here's Thomas' stat line: 45 tackles, 1.5 sacks, four passes defended, two interceptions and one forced fumble as part of the No. 6 defense in the NFL. Here's Mathieu's: 62 tackles, 2.0 sacks, nine passes defended and three interceptions as part of the 18th-ranked defense.

FS, minkahÖ. 48 tackles...14 passes defenses, 5 ints
    FS, simmons...84 tackles...18 passes defenses, 4 ints

you can aurgue Thomas doesn't deserve it over TM, easily...but how can you say any of them deserve it without bringing up simmons...and how can they justly say minkah deserves it over simmons
    Let's face it, Colorado is a fly over state.
    I personally, love it.

Add a poor performing team on top of that.

Sprinkle in the fact, Simmons isn't flashy.

Equals overlooked.

And biased.

I hope Simmons gives Denver a discount.

I noticed Ekeler's talent a couple years back.
    He is a stud.

I wish he'd tandem with Lindsay in Denver.

he's the league leader in baby making, that alone makes him a proballer.
    That's quite an accomplishment given the NFL makeup.

FYI- Former Washington Redskins' LT Chris Samuels' life is documented on Bravo's Real Housewives of Potomac.
    His wife Monique is gorgeous, and they live a very blessed and interesting life.
    Check them out if you're ever bored.

1. Richard Sherman 54.0
    2. Darrelle Revis 69.1
    3. Casey Hayward 69.2

No argument here.

I would glady trade Chris Harris Jr. for any or all of your team's CBs.

Casey Hayward Jr
    Desmond King
    Michael Davis
    Brandon Facyson

Shoot, add in Derwin James; let's make this spicy.
    Last edited by mozzerpete; 12-26-2019 at 04:18 AM.

Who knows or cares I’m sure CHJ doesn’t, He probably home shining his Super Bowl ring while Hayward shines his third ranked PFF award
    that's not even pff

i didn't even know passer rating was a pff stat? you're really not that smart, are you?

funny how arapaho references pff earlier in this thread while claiming simmons is a snub but then talks smack on pff later in the thread when i make a comment about hayward having the third lowest passer rating when targeted since 2006. yeah.....that dude isn't a hypocrite at all, he's totally honest and everything he says is totally credible!
    Last edited by baphamet; 12-29-2019 at 10:15 AM.