Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    You had to resurrect this thread!
    Lol nice tidbit though!
    It's what I do....lol
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 01-30-2020 at 06:25 AM.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg[/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    And nearly 60 years later, the Broncos only have half the number of World Championships as the Patriots...Even the Patriots went to an AFL Championship before the Broncos could ever reach a title game
    Kinda impressive you got the math right Tammy......
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg[/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    And nearly 60 years later, the Broncos only have half the number of World Championships as the Patriots...Even the Patriots went to an AFL Championship before the Broncos could ever reach a title game
    And your point is?
    Utah Bronco Freak

Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Nah, Bundy was far too cool for brady. In fact Bundy probably poops bigger than brady. Jim Jupiter however fits brady perfectly, if you remember him.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-14-2020 at 07:27 AM.

Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

"I've set my laser from stun to kill."

Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    Thats freakin classic

Wasn’t there a skinny little twerp in here saying that this classless moron “wasn’t going anywhere”?

It's being reported that the Niners want to replace Jimmy G with Brady, and if that happens, Jimmy G might get dealt to New England...barf...

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It's being reported that the Niners want to replace Jimmy G with Brady, and if that happens, Jimmy G might get dealt to New England...barf...
    That might make me think a little lower of John Lynch....... Why sell the farm for a cow that won't milk much anymore for a single chance to show at the feed yard???

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    That might make me think a little lower of John Lynch....... Why sell the farm for a cow that won't milk much anymore for a single chance to show at the feed yard???
    I wonder if Belicheck is pushing the envelope here. I know Jimmy was his guy and it’d be pretty amazing if he actually got him back.

However I’d really like to see Tommy Cheetah in Las Vegas. Let’s see him have to perform in a real division instead of that cake walk AFC easy!

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Until we know where Brady ends up, we will likely hear many, many more rumours. Some may distract, but one or more might be credible. SF makes sense to brady because of location and how good the team is. But Jimmy G is still rather young, and had he connected on that pass to Sanders, OR SF's D stopped KC on that 3rd and 15, and we could be talking about Jimmy G, SB Champ.

I still think The Raiders, Chargers and Titans are in the mix, and probably more.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Until we know where Brady ends up, we will likely hear many, many more rumours. Some may distract, but one or more might be credible. SF makes sense to brady because of location and how good the team is. But Jimmy G is still rather young, and had he connected on that pass to Sanders, OR SF's D stopped KC on that 3rd and 15, and we could be talking about Jimmy G, SB Champ.

I still think The Raiders, Chargers and Titans are in the mix, and probably more.
    As always in "life on this planet" which very much includes sports....nobody really knows for sure what's going to happen in the near or far future. It's human nature to try and identify with certainty the "what if", "is it possible that", "look for", "they should", "they might", "they won't", "it's a perfect situation", "why would/wouldn't they", etc.

Whatever happens the 2020 NFL everything "will be", "should be", "must be" ____________ fill in the blank.

September can't get here fast enough for me.
    Utah Bronco Freak