Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
    Frick on a stick I'm hungry!
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    So Case Keenum could win more than 12 games in NE?

And Brady is 8-9 vs Denver. I know you are no Einstein, but that does not amount to Denver winning 80% against Brady.
    Uh did I say “NE”, how about you pay attention to detail...

Here’s the all time record between meetings. Denver owns your asses.

I'm only talking about the videotaping scandal from 2007 and comparing it to the current Astros scandal.
    OK...now discuss all the other "cheater" things that the patsies have done, basically under the exact same "leaders". If you add it all up, it spells:

y-u-o a-r-e f-i-r-e-d

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    OK...now discuss all the other "cheater" things that the patsies have done, basically under the exact same "leaders". If you add it all up, it spells:

y-u-o a-r-e f-i-r-e-d
    I disagree. Spygate was Belichick. Deflategate was Brady (eventhough I don't believe he knew about it). If Belichick was responsible for the latest incident (which the league is still investigating), then yes, he should be fired.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

I disagree. Spygate was Belichick. Deflategate was Brady (eventhough I don't believe he knew about it). If Belichick was responsible for the latest incident (which the league is still investigating), then yes, he should be fired.
    You seriously believe that BB does not know everything that goes on in patsy land????

Dude, smell the coffee or the roses......or somethin!!!

Brady definitely knew about it. I mean he destroyed his cell phone to prevent knowledge about it getting out

You seriously believe that BB does not know everything that goes on in patsy land????

Uh it’s planet ass. Such a fowl stench...

Anyway by Tommy12’s own explicit declaration, Belichick will be fired because there is no doubt he knew about it.

Too much of a coincidence that Bill Belichick staffs gets busted for something that Belichick himself did 15 years ago however he isn’t aware that its happening again today and under his watch? Ya I’m not buying it, he knew!

I'm eating stale ritz crackers cause thats all I got at work
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Quote Originally Posted by ozzies94ta View Post
    I'm eating stale ritz crackers cause thats all I got at work
    I have Soda Crackers...ran out of cheese...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    I have Soda Crackers...ran out of cheese...
    Wave of the future, freshly grilled Bourbon Dogs!

Open 24 hours a day. Tommy12 is gonna love this! Fresh Dogs for his ass_teriskness buns!

Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-16-2020 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Uh it’s planet ass. Such a fowl stench...

Anyway by Tommy12’s own explicit declaration, Belichick will be fired because there is no doubt he knew about it.

Too much of a coincidence that Bill Belichick staffs gets busted for something that Belichick himself did 15 years ago however he isn’t aware that its happening again today and under his watch? Ya I’m not buying it, he knew!
    I think the two of you will be surprised when the league issues its ruling. I'm guessing it'll only be a fine and a low draft pick.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

I think the two of you will be surprised when the league issues its ruling. I'm guessing it'll only be a fine and a low draft pick.
    Which is indicative of An institutional culture of cheating in Pats land..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Which is indicative of An institutional culture of cheating in Pats land..
    No, a fine and a draft pick means it was unintentional. Intentional would lead to a suspension and probably more. Maybe you should learn the difference.

I won't be surprised. The NFL is too soft on the cheaters. Maybe baseball's latest rulings will wake The Commish up.

I won't be surprised. The NFL is too soft on the cheaters. Maybe baseball's latest rulings will wake The Commish up.
    He’s far too stupid taking the advice from guys like Bobert Krack and even Mark Schlereth.

Mark Schlereth said earlier that he actually had a sit down with Roger Goodell recently where he explains that he himself would “be extremely disappointed if Roger allowed, the public, the media, or Major League Baseball hold any influence over his disciplinary actions against the Patriots”.

Lmao Mark Schlereth really needs to relocate to planet ass since he enjoys Brown nosing so much.