Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Hey tommybrady12, where are you?

The Bills are better than the patsies, and Miami will be in a couple of years!! Oh wait, they beat you in key home game to mess up your playoffs. That was last year.....

The party is over....
    The Pats party is definitely over. Chiefs Party is happening now. Long may it continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Bills, Jets, and Dolphins popping the champagne bottles today
    Absolutely!

It's a rebirth of an NFL division.....Too Cool!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Hey tommybrady12, where are you?

The Bills are better than the patsies, and Miami will be in a couple of years!! Oh wait, they beat you in key home game to mess up your playoffs. That was last year.....

The party is over....
    TB12 has jumped ship and he'll pop-up here with a new name and continue to annoy everyone like a pesky fly that keeps landing on your burger at a picnic and you can't help but assume it was on a dog turd seconds before you swatted it away. Some bad things/people never change!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    TB12 has jumped ship and he'll pop-up here with a new name and continue to annoy everyone like a pesky fly that keeps landing on your burger at a picnic and you can't help but assume it was on a dog turd seconds before you swatted it away. Some bad things/people never change!
    The sign of a loser.....annoy folks to no end when things are good, but run for the hills the first sign of tough times ahead. He claimed he was ok with the Brady talk, but I know he is not now. The pats are not the same team anymore. Sure, they will win their share, but I can see Buffalo taking the division. And like him or not, and no matter what BB has up his sleeve, losing Brady is new turf and until they find a top tier replacement, things will not be as rosy. No SBs in the headlights. Back to the good ole days soon, when their fans were not so wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Are you saying TB12 hangs out in the commode treatment plant! Lmao

I think he’ll resurface running his trap as soon as Cam Newton or Jamies Winston get traded to planet ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Are you saying TB12 hangs out in the commode treatment plant! Lmao

I think he’ll resurface running his trap as soon as Cam Newton or Jamies Winston get traded to planet ass.
    Or he'll come back as BucsTB12 or TB12TB or something else Tampa related....

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Here's his new avatar:

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Here's his new avatar:

Funny!

So where does his true heart lie....with the patsies, or with Tommy?

Imagine a Pats/Bucs SB???

(not gonna happen....patsies are done)

Funny!

So where does his true heart lie....with the patsies, or with Tommy?

Imagine a Pats/Bucs SB???

(not gonna happen....patsies are done)
    If Flacco winds up in NE, my money's on Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    If Flacco winds up in NE, my money's on Brady.
    Yah....and if BB retires soon, he goes full bore Tampa.

As some sports guy said today, patsies are leaving the team in groves.

I think "little Tommy boy" is very much tuned in here and you may have given him an idea with TB12TB.

I can't remember the last time Tampa Bay was on a nationally televised game. I have a feeling we'll start seeing a lot of them now.
    Utah Bronco Freak

The sign of a loser.....annoy folks to no end when things are good, but run for the hills the first sign of tough times ahead. He claimed he was ok with the Brady talk, but I know he is not now. The pats are not the same team anymore. Sure, they will win their share, but I can see Buffalo taking the division. And like him or not, and no matter what BB has up his sleeve, losing Brady is new turf and until they find a top tier replacement, things will not be as rosy. No SBs in the headlights. Back to the good ole days soon, when their fans were not so wonderful.
    OMG, you people are the biggest morons on the planet. You accuse me of spending too much time on this forum, so I leave to take a break until the 2020 season starts. I stopped posting at least a month ago, way before Brady left. Now you accuse me of abandoning my team. I told you I am and will always be a Patriots fan. Tom has a good situation in Tampa with plenty of weapons and I know Tampa will get more players around him. I'll root for him to do well and win a super bowl if the Patriots go nowhere.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    The Pats party is definitely over. Chiefs Party is happening now. Long may it continue.
    The Ravens have leapfrogged over the Chiefs as the best team by getting Calais Campbell and Michael Brockers.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    OMG, you people are the biggest morons on the planet. You accuse me of spending too much time on this forum, so I leave to take a break until the 2020 season starts. I stopped posting at least a month ago, way before Brady left. Now you accuse me of abandoning my team. I told you I am and will always be a Patriots fan. Tom has a good situation in Tampa with plenty of weapons and I know Tampa will get more players around him. I'll root for him to do well and win a super bowl if the Patriots go nowhere.
    Wait.............................................. How on earth can you root for another team to win the Super Bowl??? That's not a true fan!!!! LOL

Wait.............................................. How on earth can you root for another team to win the Super Bowl??? That's not a true fan!!!! LOL
    Um, I'm pretty sure I said earlier you can't be a fan of 2 teams, which is what Jazzbowhatever does because he apparently has 2 sons playing in the NFL on different teams. I never said you can't cheer for another team in a particular game. I am in no way going to be a Buccaneers FAN. I hope Brady does win another super bowl...mainly to shut people like you up.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 03-18-2020 at 01:52 PM.