Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    The Ravens have leapfrogged over the Chiefs as the best team by getting Calais Campbell and Michael Brockers.
    Really....I don't think so. Paper is meaningless. Rings count more.

Um, I'm pretty sure I said earlier you can't be a fan of 2 teams, which is what Jazzbowhatever does because he apparently has 2 sons playing in the NFL on different teams. I never said you can't cheer for another team in a particular game. I am in no way going to be a Buccaneers FAN. I hope Brady does win another super bowl...mainly to shut people like you up.
    But you already are...because you are going to follow them. You know you are. Therefore...in a way...you are a fan. You may not want it and you may not admit it but you can't help yourself. The Pats are going to stink and you will find yourself cheering when Brady has success in another uniform.
    Last edited by obi-groo; 03-18-2020 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Really....I don't think so. Paper is meaningless. Ring count more.
    Chiefs were good but didn't exactly blow the league away last year with a 12-4 record. Someone will beat them, even if it's not NE. No offense, since you are new to this winning thing, but I've seen the same song and dance from seahawks, eagles, giants, broncos, and ravens fans. They all thought they could be a dynasty after winning a single SB but it didn't work out.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 03-18-2020 at 02:55 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    But you already are...because you are going to follow them. You know you are. Therefore...in a way...you are a fan. You may not want it and you may not admit it but you can't help yourself. The Pats are going to stink and you will find yourself cheering when Brady has success in another uniform.
    Wrong, one-time-super-bowl-winning chum.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Or he'll come back as BucsTB12 or TB12TB or something else Tampa related....
    Hahahaha TripleOGTB12TBOGTriple

OMG, you people are the biggest morons on the planet. You accuse me of spending too much time on this forum, so I leave to take a break until the 2020 season starts. I stopped posting at least a month ago, way before Brady left. Now you accuse me of abandoning my team. I told you I am and will always be a Patriots fan. Tom has a good situation in Tampa with plenty of weapons and I know Tampa will get more players around him. I'll root for him to do well and win a super bowl if the Patriots go nowhere.
    He speaks!!!!

You stopped crying?

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    He speaks!!!!

You stopped crying?
    He says we “accuse him of spending too much time on this forum”. Then he claims to have left, however less than a few hours of mentioning his name, he’s right back in here whining...

He may had restrained himself from posting “a month ago” but we all knew he was here lurking around the corner.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-18-2020 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    He says we “accuse him of spending too much time on this forum”. Then he claims to have left, however less than a few hours of mentioning his name, he’s right back in here whining...

He may had restrained himself from posting “a month ago” but we all knew he was here lurking around the corner.
    I wonder if this is the year he actually becomes a full fledged Broncos fan.....and Tampa's.

Then again, how could a player or a fan ever leave this happy guy?

Um, I'm pretty sure I said earlier you can't be a fan of 2 teams, which is what Jazzbowhatever does because he apparently has 2 sons playing in the NFL on different teams. I never said you can't cheer for another team in a particular game. I am in no way going to be a Buccaneers FAN. I hope Brady does win another super bowl...mainly to shut people like you up.

Well, I hope you're right on the first bold line.... Good for you.

Why do you have to get all wound up and make statements like this, "mainly to shut people like you up"?? Relax, take a joke, eat your Wheaties, have a Coke and a smile....... Whatever it takes!! Not sure what I need to shut up about??? I think it would be comical if he'd win one without Billacheat!!!!
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 03-19-2020 at 06:41 AM.

Well, I hope you're right on the first bold line.... Good for you.

Why do you have to get all wound up and make statements like this, "mainly to shut people like you up"?? Relax, take a joke, eat your Wheaties, have a Coke and a smile....... Whatever it takes!! Not sure what I need to shut up about??? I think it would be comical if he'd win one without Billacheat!!!!
    I meant shut up people who call him a system QB...perhaps not you, but certainly Pam Z. And I don't think it would be comical if he wins another title at all. It would go show how great he really is. And I do think Belichick will get another one down the road. Certainly not in the near future though.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 03-19-2020 at 06:55 AM.

I meant shut up people who call him a system QB...perhaps not you, but certainly Pam Z. And I don't think it would be comical if he wins another title at all. It would go show how great he really is. And I do think Belichick will get another one down the road. Certainly not in the near future though.
    I've never outright said he was a system QB, but this season will definitely show who was more instrumental in the success over the last 20 years. Tom has definitely benefited from being under the coaching tree his whole career. It will be interesting to watch.

I don't think Belichick will get another one unless my statement above leans more his direction on the success behind the last 20 years. I don't know if he'll be around all that long?? Maybe he will..... Time will tell.

I've never outright said he was a system QB, but this season will definitely show who was more instrumental in the success over the last 20 years. Tom has definitely benefited from being under the coaching tree his whole career. It will be interesting to watch.

I don't think Belichick will get another one unless my statement above leans more his direction on the success behind the last 20 years. I don't know if he'll be around all that long?? Maybe he will..... Time will tell.
    I already said this and he and his daddy main both said “if Brady has a down year, it’d be because of his age”. They have a ridiculous response for everything.

You of all people you have the audacity to call Bronco fans morons....really?

Another stupid statement. "I'll root for him to do well and win a super bowl if the Patriots go nowhere".
    Guess what? The "Boston Mob" is going to the bottom of the AFC East....for a long time!

How can you root for a player on a team to do well but are not rooting for the team he plays on to do well and win a Super Bowl? Blatant contradiction! Isn't that being a fan of two teams? You accused me of being a fake Bronco fan because I will root for other teams depending on the circumstances. You can do it but it's wrong if another person does it?

You are the dictionary definition of a HYPOCRITE!!!!!!

You state "Um, I'm pretty sure I said earlier you can't be a fan of 2 teams"...."pretty sure".... you know 100% you said that.

And, I don't have two sons in the NFL but if I did and they played for different teams I would absolutely be a FAN of both teams. How could I not?
    I know you won't answer this question because you might have to admit to being a HYPOCRITE but if you had two sons in the NFL and they played for different teams, how would you choose which team to be a fan of? According to you it can't be both, right?

You state: "so I leave to take a break until the 2020 season starts". Cow pie nonsense! We all knew you wouldn't be able to stay away from your "Bronco Forum" addiction.

Did you inform your parents you'll be quitting your busboy job at Denny's and moving out of their basement to relocate to Tampa Bay?
    You totally SUCK at smack little boy, aka newest and biggest Buccaneer Fan!
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 03-20-2020 at 08:17 AM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post

Another stupid statement. "I'll root for him to do well and win a super bowl if the Patriots go nowhere".
    Guess what? The "Boston Mob" is going to the bottom of the NFC East....for a long time!

How can you root for a player on a team to do well but are not rooting for the team he plays on to do well and win a Super Bowl? Blatant contradiction! Isn't that being a fan of two teams? You accused me of being a fake Bronco fan because I will root for other teams depending on the circumstances. You can do it but it's wrong if another person does it?

You state "Um, I'm pretty sure I said earlier you can't be a fan of 2 teams"...."pretty sure".... you know 100% you said that.

And, I don't have two sons in the NFL but if I did and they played for different teams I would absolutely be a FAN of both teams. How could I not?
    I know you won't answer this question because you might have to admit to being a HYPOCRITE but if you had two sons in the NFL and they played for different teams, how would you choose which team to be a fan of? According to you it can't be both, right?

You state: "so I leave to take a break until the 2020 season starts". Cow pie nonsense! We all knew you wouldn't be able to stay away from your "Bronco Forum" addiction.

Did you inform your patents you'll be quitting your busboy job at Denny's and moving out of their basement to relocate to Tampa Bay?
    We’ll see a name change here in the near future.
    Perhaps something like Triple_OGTB12TB_TripleOG_Triple, or Nambi_Pansy_to_Nambi_Tampi_Tammi, something, just wait and see.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-19-2020 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post

Guess what? The "Boston Mob" is going to the bottom of the NFC East....for a long time!

Did you inform your patents you'll be quitting your busboy job at Denny's and moving out of their basement to relocate to Tampa Bay?
    Actually, my comment was mainly directed at you. It's not stupid at all to root for a player to win a championship if your own team is out of the playoff race. You don't think Indy fans rooted for Manning to do well after he went to Denver? And you call me stupid but don't even know the Pats don't play in the NFC East.

And again, I now have a Broncos forum addiction after being called out for not returning because Brady signed with another team. This is the definition of stupid. And you apologized for bringing my parents into the discussion a few months ago and there you go again bringing them up.

And I'd call you a Broncos fan, but you were cheering for the Chiefs, so I'm not sure what team you are a FAN of.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 03-19-2020 at 09:49 AM.