Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Actually, my comment was mainly directed at you. It's not stupid at all to root for a player to win a championship if your own team is out of the playoff race. You don't think Indy fans rooted for Manning to do well? And you call me stupid but don't even know the Pats don't play in the NFC East.

And again, I now have a Broncos forum addiction after being called out for not returning because Brady signed with another team. This is the definition of stupid. And you apologized for bringing my parents into the discussion a few months ago and there you go again bringing them up.

And I'd call you a Broncos fan, but you were cheering for the Chiefs, so I'm not sure what team you are a FAN of.
    Dude, we can go back and read all your posts and find all kinds of contradictions. But here's your main problem....you are lurking in Broncos country, and we are solid. Whereas you are not only a mosquito on a beautiful day, but you are a fellow fan of a group that will not be loyal, each day that the party ends. And it started with the good news on Brady. And as your team slides behind Buffalo, then Miami and The Jets, please don't come here to root for our team, because you are not Broncos material.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Dude, we can go back and read all your posts and find all kinds of contradictions. But here's your main problem....you are lurking in Broncos country, and we are solid. Whereas you are not only a mosquito on a beautiful day, but you are a fellow fan of a group that will not be loyal, each day that the party ends. And it started with the good news on Brady. And as your team slides behind Buffalo, then Miami and The Jets, please don't come here to root for our team, because you are not Broncos material.
    Prove I'm not loyal to NE. You accuse of jumping ship when Brady decided on Tampa and after I come back I'm suddenly disloyal my team. You are painting NE fans with a broad brush. I'm sure there were plenty of "Broncos" fans who left after Manning retired...every fan base has bandwagon fans and NE is no different. And you are correct - I'm not filthy Broncos material. I'm better than that.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 03-19-2020 at 09:50 AM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Prove I'm not loyal to NE. You accuse of jumping ship when Brady decided on Tampa and after I come back I'm suddenly disloyal my team. You are painting NE fans with a broad brush. I'm sure there were plenty of "Broncos" fans who left after Manning retired...every fan base has bandwagon fans and NE is no different. And you are correct - I'm not filthy Broncos material. I'm better than that.
    Well for one your name is still TammyBrady12. He plays for the buccs now Mr. Contradictory...

Secondly: you’re still here and butt hurt over the Broncos owning Brady all throughout his career except for that time when Josh McDummy drafted Tim Tebow to Denver.
    Stop being so butthurt over Brady, she plays for the buccs now.

Thirdly: PFM and John Elway are the two greatest quarterbacks of all time until someone else proves otherwise. Now don’t go and get Butthurt over that either because Brady plays for the Buccs now.

Good day Mr. Contradictory...

Oh yeah, Brady is a lying cheetah who deflates footballs and smashes cell phones!

So, you big on Dalton?

How do you view Brady going forward? Do you want him to succeed in Tampa or do you want him to fall flat on his face?

So, you big on Dalton?
    Hahaha Id laugh my ass off if Dalton went to planet ass and started breaking Brady’s records.

So, you big on Dalton?
    Not really. The team is big on Jarrett Stidham though. I think that's why they were comfortable letting Brady go.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    How do you view Brady going forward? Do you want him to succeed in Tampa or do you want him to fall flat on his face?
    I want him to succeed, but not at the expense of the Pats. So if the Pats (miraculously) ended up in the Super Bowl against Tampa Bay I am rooting for NE.

I want him to succeed, but not at the expense of the Pats. So if the Pats (miraculously) ended up in the Super Bowl against Tampa Bay I am rooting for NE.
    Right on!
    We play Tommy and your Pats this year, gotta keep tommy under .500 vs us and I like our chances going into Gillette with no Brady!

Not really. The team is big on Jarrett Stidham though. I think that's why they were comfortable letting Brady go.
    I can see that....he is ready to be a top 5 QB any day now. I meant, top 5, outside of the first 30 or so.

Right on!
    We play Tommy and your Pats this year, gotta keep tommy under .500 vs us and I like our chances going into Gillette with no Brady!
    Just checked that off as a win on our schedule.

Chiefs were good but didn't exactly blow the league away last year with a 12-4 record. Someone will beat them, even if it's not NE. No offense, since you are new to this winning thing, but I've seen the same song and dance from seahawks, eagles, giants, broncos, and ravens fans. They all thought they could be a dynasty after winning a single SB but it didn't work out.
    Well true....it didn't work out for any of them....but none of them had Mahomes

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Well true....it didn't work out for any of them....but none of them had Mahomes
    Well, the Packers had Rodgers and it didn't get them anywhere after 2010. It takes more than an amazing QB to become a dynasty. Chiefs can do it, but their defense is nothing to write home about as of now.

Right on!
    Right now, I'd call it a wash between NE vs Denver. Lock is not exactly a pro-bowler at this point in his career. Should be a good game. We have Bill, you guys don't. And Brady has a great shot to beat Denver with the team he has.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 03-19-2020 at 04:38 PM.

I can see that....he is ready to be a top 5 QB any day now. I meant, top 5, outside of the first 30 or so.
    It'll take him a few years if he is going to develop into anything.