Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    As I said, the Astros/Red Sox scandal is way worse. Their managers deserved to be fired.
    Keep on thinking whatever you think. Delusion works wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Keep on thinking whatever you think. Delusion works wonders.
    No, I know I'm right.

No, I know I'm right.

Then why do you care so much about Brady possibly playing next year? Fraidy cat lol...
    Again I posted a news article in a thread that is meant to degrade the New England pansies.

You’re actually trying to give me crap for being a Denver bronco fan posting on a Denver bronco forum? What’s wrong with this picture?

A Patriots fan playing Skee-Ball?

No, I know I'm right.
    No, you’re wrong and growing up a pansy fan, you set yourself up to fail from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    A Patriots fan playing Skee-Ball?

Hahahahaha I don’t believe that I’ve ever saw anything so accurate

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Again I posted a news article in a thread that is meant to degrade the New England pansies.

You’re actually trying to give me crap for being a Denver bronco fan posting on a Denver bronco forum? What’s wrong with this picture?
    You are the one excited about Brady moving...you are scared of him staying in NE.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

They are two different scandals. The Astros/Red Sox videotaping involved real time cheating, which gave the teams a huge advantage in the same game. NE merely compiled their video tapes for future use, which may or may not have been helpful depending on if teams changed their signals between games. The league found that NE did not use any of the videotapes in the same game in which they were taken. I'm not saying what NE did was right, but it was just different than what the Astros did.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 01-16-2020 at 01:20 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

They are two different scandals. The Astros/Red Sox videotaping involved real time cheating, which gave the teams a huge advantage in the same game. NE merely compiled their video tapes for future use, which may or may not have been helpful depending on if teams changed their signals between games. The league found that NE did not use any of the videotapes in the same game in which they were taken. I'm not saying what NE did was right, but it was just different than what the Astros did.
    OK, now explain all the other *******. At some point continued cheating is a big time scandal, and proof that there is ongoing intent. This, added up, equals or is greater than the current MLB scandal. Where to begin...

You are the one excited about Brady moving...you are scared of him staying in NE.
    Why would I be “scared”? He’s so old even Case Keenum could win more games in that system. But again why would I be “scared”, the Broncos beat the hell out of your pansies in 80 percent of their matchups when the cheetah was in his youth...

You’re just mad because Andy Dalton will most likely be your starting QB next season.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-16-2020 at 01:41 PM.

OK, now explain all the other *******. At some point continued cheating is a big time scandal, and proof that there is ongoing intent. This, added up, equals or is greater than the current MLB scandal. Where to begin...
    I'm only talking about the videotaping scandal from 2007 and comparing it to the current Astros scandal.

I'm only talking about the videotaping scandal from 2007 and comparing it the current Astros scandal.
    It doesn’t matter what your “only talking about”, The truth is that the pansies have been cheating and involved with many cheating scandal throughout the organization for all these years. At some point they are going to have to pay for it no matter If YOUR talking about it or not.

It doesn’t matter what your “only talking about”, The truth is that the pansies have been cheating and involved with many cheating scandal throughout the organization for all these years. At some point they are going to have to pay for it no matter If YOUR talking about it or not.
    I can make whatever point I want. And there will be no more punishment, so no clue what you're talking about. BTW, since you LOVE the NY Post so much...

https://nypost.com/2018/01/27/little...n-nfl-history/

1. 2001-present Patriots
    Super Bowl wins: 5

Super Bowl appearances: 8 (counting next week’s game)

Average annual win percentage: .768 (209-63)

Win or lose Super Bowl LII, the Patriots have the greatest dynasty in league history. The length of it is crazy to think about. Most teams’ runs span a decade at best. The Patriots are almost at two decades. They have done it with one coach and one quarterback, too. If the Patriots win next Sunday, they will have won back-to-back titles twice and three in four years twice. Add in the fact they have done this in the free-agency era, and no one is really close.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 01-16-2020 at 03:03 PM.

Why would I be “scared”? He’s so old even Case Keenum could win more games in that system. But again why would I be “scared”, the Broncos beat the hell out of your pansies in 80 percent of their matchups when the cheetah was in his youth...

You’re just mad because Andy Dalton will most likely be your starting QB next season.
    So Case Keenum could win more than 12 games in NE?

And Brady is 8-9 vs Denver. I know you are no Einstein, but that does not amount to Denver winning 80% against Brady.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 01-16-2020 at 03:00 PM.