Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    6X Super Bowl Champs, chumps

I'm not going anywhere. I will be here to remind you of the greatest dynasty in NFL history on a regular basis.

As I said, Tennessee was going to win. While Brady was winning Super Bowls past age 40, Elway was sitting on his rear end.

Tough at home playoff loss, a year's worth of cheating ended by a Brady pick-6.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post

Learn your seasons next time.

And yes the future is bright. I never denied that. The future is now? Not yet. The future is in September, before the draft, free agency and final roster cuts.

See you in _____________.

Lol patsies played a straight up game and got dominated, Brady couldn't deliver anything but a pick 6 in the final seconds. This is what happens when they have to play a fair game.
    Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Interesting that topic .........chicken or the egg

.....Tom Brady or Bill Belichick? Who's the guy why they won so much

...........well maybe it was Gronk all along
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

I can see why Patriot fans participate in the Denver Bronco's message boards.

I skimmed some Patriot message boards just for fun tonight, and they are completely negative. I read post after post of fans of the Patriots trash talking Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, and Julian Edelman.

I watched the game live and was honestly rooting for Tom Brady, but I didn't mind seeing the fans disheartened as the game played out.

The Patriots are a likable organization (cheating and all). but their fans are borderline intolerable.

Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post

I skimmed some Patriot message boards just for fun tonight, and they are completely negative. I read post after post of fans of the Patriots trash talking Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, and Julian Edelman.

I watched the game live and was honestly rooting for Tom Brady, but I didn't mind seeing the fans disheartened as the game played out.

The Patriots are a likable organization (cheating and all). but their fans are borderline intolerable.
    Wait, they are?

They're about as likeable as a hemorrhoid.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    a year's worth of cheating ended by a Brady pick-6.
    Which you have no proof of but continue believe in that pea brain of yours. Another example of our nation's failed public school system...

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    No....both indicates addition.. each have 2. Thatís means he has 1.5x as many as both.... 3 x as many as each of them..

But that Boston elementary education isnít what it used to be...
    I didn't say "combined" did I? And thank you for acknowledging Brady has more rings than both of your QBs together...
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 01-05-2020 at 05:25 AM.

Bahahaha patriots are already out of the playoffs. 2020 starting on a happy note.

Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post

Most are blaming the dropped Edelman pass for the loss. Lol.

I love that they lost like that at home. So much chowdahead crying while the rest of the country celebrates.
    Last edited by Bates; 01-05-2020 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    Most are blaming the dropped Edelman pass for the loss. Lol.

I love that they lost like that at home. So much chowdahead crying while the rest of the country celebrates.
    I've seen several blaming the defense which is beyond stupid...

"It ain't over till it's over", said a legend. Brady isn't done and neither are the Pats. Their division still needs some work and the Pats defense despite what Henry did to them is still a top unit.

Nothing wrong with a pick-6 ending a legendary career. Unless Brady is a member of this forum, then it's terrible.

But he'll probably be back in New England for one more year.

"It ain't over till it's over", said a legend. Brady isn't done and neither are the Pats. Their division still needs some work and the Pats defense despite what Henry did to them is still a top unit.

Nothing wrong with a pick-6 ending a legendary career. Unless Brady is a member of this forum, then it's terrible.

Their defense was a fraud. A cupcake schedule can make any defense look top tier. Funny how a real defense like the 2015 Broncos can win a SB against the top offense of the year but poor ole NE* struggled all year.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I've seen several blaming the defense which is beyond stupid...
    No, it was the offense

He already said its unlikely he's retiring