Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 533
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    The argument was over a long time ago. I knew it was over when you revealed that you mistakenly thought the Patriots would have to go to Pittsburgh in the AFC Championship.



    You can stop doing the troll thing now. I'm fully aware that you know how ridiculous you sound.
    One mistaken fact about where the game would have been played does not change that NE was not a great team in 2005. You didn't even know about the injuries to some of our key players. Maybe you should have done a better google search.

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    13,780
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Yeah, I do have something. And just because you don't understand it doesn't mean I don't have it. I could care less what Denver's playoff record vs NE is. Do you think the 49ers fan care that the Giants owned them in the 80s and 90s? I doubt it since they got 5 rings.

    And this is how I know I've won the argument - when you don't address my point directly and tell me to go to the Titans or Dolphins board. I know you are insecure about being a second rate team for the past 20 years...really the only thing you can hold onto is 3 playoff wins vs NE. I'm here because I can smell the fear/hatred of NE through your posts.
    Still beat you’re pansies 11 straight games and knocked your asses out of the playoffs in all but one match up. Our only playoff loss to you was due to your Pansy coordinator bringing us Tebow...

    You are nothing and your team is nothing, Well nothing but a bunch Ole asteriskness...

  3. #438
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    916
    Yellow shoes and yellow gloves shouldn't be allowed regardless if ur team has those colors.

    Makes every play look like a flag was thrown. Grr

  4. #439
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,718
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    One mistaken fact about where the game would have been played does not change that NE was not a great team in 2005. You didn't even know about the injuries to some of our key players. Maybe you should have done a better google search.

  5. #440
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    13,780
    Kansas City vs Tennessee. AFC Championship...

    Meanwhile on planet ass

  6. #441
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    916
    Whichever team wins the nfc championship (its gonna be the 49ers) will win the SB.

    The AFC, with the cheaters out of it and the Ravens out of it have no chance

  7. #442
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzies94ta View Post
    Whichever team wins the nfc championship (its gonna be the 49ers) will win the SB.

    The AFC, with the cheaters out of it and the Ravens out of it have no chance
    Really? REALLY?

  8. #443
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Still beat you’re pansies 11 straight games and knocked your asses out of the playoffs in all but one match up. Our only playoff loss to you was due to your Pansy coordinator bringing us Tebow...

    You are nothing and your team is nothing, Well nothing but a bunch Ole asteriskness...
    Good for you, and despite all the wins against NE you still have only 3 super bowls.

    You can say what you want about Josh McDaniels. He had just as many rings as the entire Broncos organization. And he's a way better OC than Pat Shurmur lol.

  9. #444
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,796
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Really? REALLY?
    Kansas City's winning it this year. And the Donco fans will implode.

  10. #445
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    West Coast, Denmark
    Posts
    8,519
    Chiefs will win. I had hoped Ravens could be there to stop them but no... it sucks beyond words allowed here. Anyone but the Chiefs and Raiders. I'll take ten straight years of Patriots winning over one with those two. Yuck!
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

  11. #446
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    13,780
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Good for you, and despite all the wins against NE you still have only 3 super bowls.

    You can say what you want about Josh McDaniels. He had just as many rings as the entire Broncos organization. And he's a way better OC than Pat Shurmur lol.
    Your ass-terisk accomplishments don’t mean squat in here. We own your asses. We’ve beaten your asses nine times out of ten on average.

    As far asJosh McDumbass goes, we’ll see how well he fares without Tom Brady. In fact I hear this guy could be Toms new heir...
    The red rifle playing in planet lol
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-13-2020 at 07:42 AM.

  12. #447
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,633
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    So what's your point? Brady sucks in Denver? Because it's irrelevant to my point that NE wouldn't have won the SB in 2005 if they had beaten Denver. I'm saying that because I know how good my team was that year and they were mediocre. I know you want to thump your chest about how the Broncos supposedly blocked NE from winning more SBs but it's not reality. Likewise, NE would have lost to Carolina in 2015 and Seattle in 2013.
    This is the weakest attempt at smack...... When you make the playoffs and a team knocks you out of those playoffs, It stops those teams from winning the Super Bowl........... End of story........ Stop trying to say anything different. WOW.....

  13. #448
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    This is the weakest attempt at smack...... When you make the playoffs and a team knocks you out of those playoffs, It stops those teams from winning the Super Bowl........... End of story........ Stop trying to say anything different. WOW.....
    What I meant by that is if NE got by Denver the Pats weren't going to coast to a super bowl win. Other good teams stood in the way and likely would have beaten us.

  14. #449
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,633
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    What I meant by that is if NE got by Denver the Pats weren't going to coast to a super bowl win. Other good teams stood in the way and likely would have beaten us.
    That's not the argument that was presented... You say Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, and NYG stopped them but not Denver..... There is no difference between any of them. They all beat NE to stop their run on whichever season they played them.... Therefore, they all stopped NE and any other teams they played those post seasons on the road to the Super Bowl. The argument you made just sounded like troll bait to downgrade Denver's victories against NE.

  15. #450
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,633
    It's also weak to play the "what if" scenarios or make excuses from one season to the next. NE has been very good for some time now, and we all know it. Comparing 04' to the 05' team and saying because of injury or thinking its just a weaker team from one season to the next doesn't matter. All teams change season to season and you play with what you got. Don't make excuses to downplay any other teams success...... Sounds childish.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •