• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mozzerpete
    All-Pro
    • May 2008

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Are you leaving the forum until Nov 2020? I'm not.

I very much understand the purpose of the smack forum....to make fun of outside members like baphamet and TommyBrady12 years old who insist on attaching insanely large targets on their backs by making lame, foolish statements. I think that is the main reason it was created. Isn't that the reason you are here?

Surprisingly, coming from a Raider fan, I find the "smack" from DS for the most part to be rational and realistic....unlike the annoying Sparkler and Pansy fans that reside here who will say anything to get under the skin of Bronco fans.

jazzbodog: "Let's wait and see what's happening next season around week 9 or 10. Nobody can predict with certainty."

So which is it, do we wait until week 9 or 10 to chat with one another or may we chat until then?
    Is there a list of approved topics? If so, please fax me the list.

Also, I'm glad you made an online friend.
    Wonderful.

Comment

• mozzerpete
      All-Pro
      • May 2008

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      Go back and actually read my posts in this thread, which i know you won't. And you still haven't shown any "consent" part by Brady...just speculation. Just like I'm speculating that Manning took HGH after 4 neck surgeries and there was evidence that it was shipped to his home. See how that game works?
      Remind me, is it Manning or Brady with 20 years of questionable behavior?

Suspended cheaters never wear the GOAT crown.

No G-O-A-T for *Brady!

Comment

• DevilSpawn
        versus you
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
        Thanks for the invitation, but I don't need
        one. When I insert myself in another thread,
        I will be the one to do so, not you.

According to you and Jazzhands,
        we should wait untilNovember--ish 2020
        to resume any smack, you know,
        "wait and see."

Good luck with your QB situation,
        they're kind of important, ask any
        Broncos fan.

Facts don't care about your feelings, ask Baph.
        Broncos w/ Lock 1-0 against the Raiders w/ Carr.

We can talk smack anytime between now and the offseason, the draft, our first meeting, ect. All we're doing right now is guessing with rosters that have yet to be shaped for 2020. "Wait and see" refers to this particular conversation. In other words, what will our teams will do during this time to set up for next season.

For example, let's wait and see if the Broncos can give Drew Lock a better line to protect him. I heard an offensive line is somewhat important.

Some more weapons to improve his accuracy and QB rating.

How about the defense, or are Von Miller's words enough to manifest a winning season?

Will the Broncos re-sign ALL of their top priorities?

Let's wait and see.

Let me give you another example. You know who else was 4-1 in his first 5 starts? Trevor Siemian. How did that work out? How did it look back then?

I guess the world had to wait and see what he would develop into and now we know, unlike with Drew Lock.

How difficult is it to understand the Broncos w/Lock
        is an entirely different team than the Flacco-Broncos team
        that lost in week 1 to Oakland with Carr?
        They're not an entirely different team with Lock. That's what the draft and offseason are for.

Comment

• Sam_Z
          Banned User
          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
          We can talk smack anytime between now and the offseason, the draft, our first meeting, ect. All we're doing right now is guessing with rosters that have yet to be shaped for 2020. "Wait and see" refers to this particular conversation. In other words, what will our teams will do during this time to set up for next season.

For example, let's wait and see if the Broncos can give Drew Lock a better line to protect him. I heard an offensive line is somewhat important.

This isn’t my fight but I just want to weight in here. John has had nothing but praise for Garret Bolles “growth down the stretch”.
          I’ll admit, he did look better and he’s not turning his shoulders perpendicular to line of scrimmage or toward the sideline as much as he was.

However I still do not trust and do not wish him to be a Bronco any longer but something tells me that John will arrogantly exercise his option which I do not support at all but as you said, let’s wait and see.

There has also been praise for Juwann James. Guess when you make a guy the highest paid at his position, you’re obligated to stick by him no matter what.

Originally posted by DS
          How about the defense, or are Von Miller's words enough to manifest a winning season?

Let's wait and see.

Let me give you another example. You know who else was 4-1 in his first 5 starts? Trevor Siemian. How did that work out? How did it look back then?

I guess the world had to wait and see what he would develop into and now we know, unlike with Drew Lock.

They're not an entirely different team with Lock. That's what the draft and offseason are for.
          Trevor Siemian in four starts has very similar numbers to Drew Lock, but Drew has a burning desire to make plays. To go down the field while Siemian was nothing more than captain check down passing inside the sticks.

Drew gives us far more hope than Siemian did, that much is clear. I’m not saying Lock will be John Elway or Brett Favre but he can be a more accurate Jake Plummer or Michael Vick imo!
          Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-02-2020, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• TommyBrady12
            Practice Squad
            • Jan 2014

Remind me, is it Manning or Brady with 20 years of questionable behavior?

Suspended cheaters never wear the GOAT crown.

No G-O-A-T for *Brady!
            It's too late. Brady is already wearing the GOAT crown. Ice up, son.
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Sam_Z
              Banned User
              • Dec 2004

Only if you're naive and stupid

Comment

• mozzerpete
                All-Pro
                • May 2008

Let's wait and see.

Please fax Jazzyhands that list.

I see you've grown attached to me,
                seeing as you continue to write novels.

Yes, OLs are "important." Duh.

Although...
                1. Lock is 4-1 with Denver's horrid OL.
                and
                2. Carr is 7-9 with Oakland's superior OL.

LOL, Good luck with your QB situation.

Comment

• mozzerpete
                  All-Pro
                  • May 2008

That's funny because I don't see a crown on *Brady.

When I look at Brady, all I see is him at home
                  destroying his cell phone
                  while serving his suspension for cheating.

Now, if you want to make an argument for G-O-A-T Mick Vick,
                  then we'll hear you out.

But, Brady?
                  No G-O-A-T for *Brady!

Comment

• TommyBrady12
                    Practice Squad
                    • Jan 2014

That's funny because I don't see a crown on *Brady.

When I look at Brady, all I see is him at home
                    destroying his cell phone
                    while serving his suspension for cheating.

Now, if you want to make an argument for G-O-A-T Mick Vick,
                    then we'll hear you out.

But, Brady?
                    No G-O-A-T for *Brady!

What football kingdom are you living in? Because in most everyone else's, Brady's has the crown.

As far as Michael Vick is concerned, you are either being dumb again or are trolling me because no one in their right mind would say he's the GOAT. Heck, Michael Vick says Brady is the GOAT...yeah, he did. Go look it up.
                    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Sam_Z
                      Banned User
                      • Dec 2004

What football kingdom are you living in? Because in most everyone else's, Brady's has the crown.

As far as Michael Vick is concerned, you are either being dumb again or are trolling me because no one in their right mind would say he's the GOAT. Heck, Michael Vick says Brady is the GOAT...yeah, he did. Go look it up.
                      So do you believe brady is the goat based on super bowl victories?

Or on performance and skill?

Because if you think he’s a better athlete than guys Roger Staubach, Darryl LaMonica, Or Johnny Unitas, then you are gravely mistaken and delusional.

He’s definitely not a better athlete than John Elway or Brett Favre and saying a system QB is the goat based on super bowl victories is just stupid and I don’t even care if the so called experts said it. I trust my own judgement over their paid bias opinions any day.

I, unlike you, am my own man but listen closely though because mick Vick might tell you to go jump off a bridge and since you value his paid bias opinion so much, maybe you should do it.
                      Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-03-2020, 06:59 AM.

Comment

• DevilSpawn
                        versus you
                        • Mar 2006

Please fax Jazzyhands that list.

I see you've grown attached to me,
                        seeing as you continue to write novels.

Yes, OLs are "important." Duh.

Although...
                        1. Lock is 4-1 with Denver's horrid OL.
                        and
                        2. Carr is 7-9 with Oakland's superior OL.

LOL, Good luck with your QB situation.

The neener neener is squeeze your cheeks cute at this point.

Attached? More like curious. I haven't laughed this hard at a Broncos fan in a smack thread in a long while. I want to see how many times you can say 4-1 while thinking it means something in the long tun. You have these Tellway tendencies, but stuck in a smaller smack loop.

Calling debates novels. Ignoring questions. Repeating himself post after post after post.

But it's ok. Hold your 4-1 close to your heart. You never know when you'll lose it.

By the way, good luck in the playoffs this weekend. What channel are the Broncos on? They're in the playoffs, yes? They have to be. If the Raiders just barely missed out, surely the 4-1 Broncos made it in.

Comment

• DevilSpawn
                          versus you
                          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                          This isn’t my fight but I just want to weight in here. John has had nothing but praise for Garret Bolles “growth down the stretch”.
                          I’ll admit, he did look better and he’s not turning his shoulders perpendicular to line of scrimmage or toward the sideline as much as he was.

However I still do not trust and do not wish him to be a Bronco any longer but something tells me that John will arrogantly exercise his option which I do not support at all but as you said, let’s wait and see.

There has also been praise for Juwann James. Guess when you make a guy the highest paid at his position, you’re obligated to stick by him no matter what.

Trevor Siemian in four starts has very similar numbers to Drew Lock, but Drew has a burning desire to make plays. To go down the field while Siemian was nothing more than captain check down passing inside the sticks.

Drew gives us far more hope than Siemian did, that much is clear. I’m not saying Lock will be John Elway or Brett Favre but he can be a more accurate Jake Plummer or Michael Vick imo!
                          I don't remember the game, but after a play, we say the ref throw the flag and motion holding. You could just feel everyone knew who it was against before the ref made the call against Bolles. And I think it happened again on the next play, or at least in the same series. But I'm like you in thinking Elway may keep him one more year.

Comment

• mozzerpete
                            All-Pro
                            • May 2008

The neener neener is squeeze your cheeks cute at this point.

Attached? More like curious. I haven't laughed this hard at a Broncos fan in a smack thread in a long while. I want to see how many times you can say 4-1 while thinking it means something in the long tun. You have these Tellway tendencies, but stuck in a smaller smack loop.

Calling debates novels. Ignoring questions. Repeating himself post after post after post.

But it's ok. Hold your 4-1 close to your heart. You never know when you'll lose it.

By the way, good luck in the playoffs this weekend. What channel are the Broncos on? They're in the playoffs, yes? They have to be. If the Raiders just barely missed out, surely the 4-1 Broncos made it in.
                            That's the brilliance of your smack?

The Broncos game is right after the Raiders game.
                            Stay tuned.

Comment

• TommyBrady12
                              Practice Squad
                              • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                              So do you believe brady is the goat based on super bowl victories?

Or on performance and skill?

Because if you think he’s a better athlete than guys Roger Staubach, Darryl LaMonica, Or Johnny Unitas, then you are gravely mistaken and delusional.

He’s definitely not a better athlete than John Elway or Brett Favre and saying a system QB is the goat based on super bowl victories is just stupid and I don’t even care if the so called experts said it. I trust my own judgement over their paid bias opinions any day.

I, unlike you, am my own man but listen closely though because mick Vick might tell you to go jump off a bridge and since you value his paid bias opinion so much, maybe you should do it.
                              Did I say he was the best athlete? There's more to quarterbacking than a player's 40 time or ability to throw far, you know...

Comment

• jazzbodog
                                Football Immortal
                                • Aug 2007

Thanks for the invitation, but I don't need
                                one. When I insert myself in another thread,
                                I will be the one to do so, not you.

According to you and Jazzhands,
                                we should wait untilNovember--ish 2020
                                to resume any smack, you know,
                                "wait and see."

Good luck with your QB situation,
                                they're kind of important, ask any
                                Broncos fan.

Facts don't care about your feelings, ask Baph.
                                Broncos w/ Lock 1-0 against the Raiders w/ Carr.

Back off peeteee!

I never stated that there shouldn't be any dialog in the forum from now and until Nov regarding progress of Lock and the team as a whole. The Lock situation is extremely exciting with so much positiveness heading into 2020.

However, five games does not automatically equate to elite franchise QB.

But, how cool would it be if he eventually did prevail as the next Elway! VERY COOL!

I feel some Bronco fans need to lower the "new found glory" hype a bit and keep things in proper perspective....as much as possible.

Patience.....let's wait and see what develops.....let's have tasteful smack with rational possibilities both positive & negative along the way into next season.
                                Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Working...
                                X