Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

20 years of asteriskness

While the scoreboards showed a close game, the reality was another decisive Pats Victory. A dynasty keeps on trucking.

Did you know that back when the New World was first being settled, that mayonnaise was considered a delicacy by the Spanish settlers. But because the recipe was always kept secret, no one knew how to make it on their own and the conquistadors would import huge amounts to mayonnaise to Mexico.

This went on for a number of years, with the mayonnaise trade becoming more and more lucrative with the ever growing demand for the delicious spread. However, one spring a galley carrying a full shipment of mayonnaise struck a reef and sank to the bottom of the sea. All of the precious mayonnaise cargo was lost, but crew members managed to survive.

Horrified onlookers from a town on the nearby Mexican coast watched as these sailors made it to shore. The men informed the townspeople that the entire mayonnaise shipment had been lost. The local mayor, recognizing the grief of his townspeople regarding the lost mayonnaise decided to immortalize that day on the calendar as a day of remembrance which we still honor that lost shipment on a holiday that we call "Cinco de Mayo."
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Did you know that back when the New World was first being settled, that mayonnaise was considered a delicacy by the Spanish settlers. But because the recipe was always kept secret, no one knew how to make it on their own and the conquistadors would import huge amounts to mayonnaise to Mexico.

This went on for a number of years, with the mayonnaise trade becoming more and more lucrative with the ever growing demand for the delicious spread. However, one spring a galley carrying a full shipment of mayonnaise struck a reef and sank to the bottom of the sea. All of the precious mayonnaise cargo was lost, but crew members managed to survive.

Horrified onlookers from a town on the nearby Mexican coast watched as these sailors made it to shore. The men informed the townspeople that the entire mayonnaise shipment had been lost. The local mayor, recognizing the grief of his townspeople regarding the lost mayonnaise decided to immortalize that day on the calendar as a day of remembrance which we still honor that lost shipment on a holiday that we call "Cinco de Mayo."

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    While the scoreboards showed a close game, the reality was another decisive Pats Victory. A dynasty keeps on trucking.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

20 years of bandwagon greatness.

i have been drinking sam adams...does that make me a bandwagon fan? ha ha!

And yet, here is their defining moment in all that time.

20 years of greatness!

Greatness.

Yo Eddie, that must have been a "galleon"; large square rigged Spanish armed cargo sailing ships.
    A "galley" was a slender vessel powered mostly by oars and a few small sails like the Egyptians,
    Greeks, Romans and Vikings used. Those galleys wouldn't hold much mayonnaise.
    Later, the galley became known as the "kitchen" area of ships.

May God Bless all the men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    And yet, here is their defining moment in all that time.

If you are uneducated, then yes I agree with you...

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post

That exceptional

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    i have been drinking sam adams...does that make me a bandwagon fan? ha ha!
    Im not a SA fan, but it certainly has a large following

Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    Greatness.

I like this

Meanwhile reports are that the league is having trouble linking Belichick to the Bengals camera incident...lol