Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    As always in "life on this planet" which very much includes sports....nobody really knows for sure what's going to happen in the near or far future. It's human nature to try and identify with certainty the "what if", "is it possible that", "look for", "they should", "they might", "they won't", "it's a perfect situation", "why would/wouldn't they", etc.

Whatever happens the 2020 NFL everything "will be", "should be", "must be" ____________ fill in the blank.

September can't get here fast enough for me.
    Iím just taking it one step at a time, free agency starts next week. Is it too far fetched to think that perhaps this free agency kicks off harder for the Broncos than it has the last two seasons?

What I mean is, is it too far-fetched to believe that Broncos will aggressively pursue DJ Reader or perhaps Anthony Costanzo?

Donít know what Indy is going to do but if Costanzo is free, I think Broncos need to pursue him. They should also strongly pursue DJ Reader, obtain either him or Costanzo and then go after the opposite position in the draft.

For example if we go after DJ reader and sign him then we could look at either Tristan Wirfs, Jedrick Kinlaw, or Andrew Thomas in the draft. If they signed Costanzo, then they could go after Javon Kinlaw on draft day.

I still want that top WR but I do not believe the Broncos are getting Henry ruggs now, however I donít see the raiders taking a WR like most mocks suggest. Iím thinking they are going with Jordan Love in the first with their first in an attempt to get their own Pat Mahomes! Lol

In fact I think weíre going to see both Jordan Love and Tua Tagovailoa in the AFC west.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-05-2020 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    As always in "life on this planet" which very much includes sports....nobody really knows for sure what's going to happen in the near or far future. It's human nature to try and identify with certainty the "what if", "is it possible that", "look for", "they should", "they might", "they won't", "it's a perfect situation", "why would/wouldn't they", etc.

Whatever happens the 2020 NFL everything "will be", "should be", "must be" ____________ fill in the blank.

September can't get here fast enough for me.
    Is this is a quiz, because if so, I'm definitely down for it!!!

True what you say, but it's fun to speculate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I’m just taking it one step at a time, free agency starts next week. Is it too far fetched to think that perhaps this free agency kicks off harder for the Broncos than it has the last two seasons?

What I mean is, is it too far-fetched to believe that Broncos will aggressively pursue DJ Reader or perhaps Anthony Costanzo?

Don’t know what Indy is going to do but if Costanzo is free, I think Broncos need to pursue him. They should also strongly pursue DJ Reader, obtain either him or Costanzo and then go after the opposite position in the draft.

For example if we go after DJ reader and sign him then we could look at either Tristan Wirfs, Jedrick Kinlaw, or Andrew Thomas in the draft. If they signed Costanzo, then they could go after Javon Kinlaw on draft day.

I still want that top WR but I do not believe the Broncos are getting Henry ruggs now, however I don’t see the raiders taking a WR like most mocks suggest. I’m thinking they are going with Jordan Love in the first with their first in an attempt to get their own Pat Mahomes! Lol

In fact I think we’re going to see both Jordan Love and Tua Tagovailoa in the AFC west.
    Wouldn't an even funnier off season outcome be..... Denver jettisons Flacco and LAC sees a chance to go with one of the top tackles in the draft instead of a QB and decide to sign Flacco?!?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Wouldn't an even funnier off season outcome be..... Denver jettisons Flacco and LAC sees a chance to go with one of the top tackles in the draft instead of a QB and decide to sign Flacco?!?!?!?!?
    The funniest possible move of the offseason I can think of is Brady signing with TEN, and Belichick immediately signing Tannehill.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    The funniest possible move of the offseason I can think of is Brady signing with TEN, and Belichick immediately signing Tannehill.
    Iím pretty sure Brady is going to San Fran and Jimmy G is going back to New England but wouldnít it be even funnier if Bill Belichick signed Phyllis rivers and Brady went to LA!

Brady goes 6-10 while Phylis is carried to an AFC title again!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    While the scoreboards showed a close game, the reality was another decisive Pats Victory. A dynasty keeps on trucking.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg[/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I think we ran that troll off for the season.

Or maybe Crybraby being a free agent ran him off for the season but either way itís been a blessing!

Brady announced heís leaving NE. As long as he doesnít come to Denver this will be lovely..

"All asterisks must come to an end"
    -- Geoffrey Chaucer

Bills, Jets, and Dolphins popping the champagne bottles today

Can't wait to hear pats' fans join in on this conversation!

But some got it right...

Hey tommybrady12, where are you?

The Bills are better than the patsies, and Miami will be in a couple of years!! Oh wait, they beat you in key home game to mess up your playoffs. That was last year.....

The party is over....
    Last edited by CanDB; 03-17-2020 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Hey tommybrady12, where are you?

The Bills are better than the patsies, and Miami will be in a couple of years!! Oh wait, they beat you in key home game to mess up your playoffs. That was last year.....

The party is over....
    The pansies messed up and got caught cheating before making the playoffs.

Heís since slithered back under the rocks of Chernobyl.

You wonít see him again until training camp!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-17-2020 at 04:46 PM.

Glad to see your lives still revolve around the Pats and TB12.

Even with 20/20 vision, Sam would be a ditch digger in the land of the blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Glad to see your lives still revolve around the Pats and TB12.

Even with 20/20 vision, Sam would be a ditch digger in the land of the blind.
    And youíre still lurking here in Broncomania, Obsessed much?

Call me blind but check you out tossing rocks right off your glass roof!