Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 533
  1. #361
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    1,090
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Uh-huh.
    Remember the bold next time you interject your rhetoric to defend your adult online friend.
    Wrong word....I'm not "defending" anyone. For the most part I happen to agree with his assessment as we head into next season.

    Unlike numerous members of this forum, DS uses logical reasoning and doesn't turn into a driveling clown when something positive happens in the Raiders organization. He doesn't embarrass himself by stating lame nonsense smack.

    Rhetoric? Practice what you preach!

    Remember the bold every time you interject your rhetoric to defend your adult online friends in this forum for the next 9 months.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    2,208
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Yes, one of the top 30 private schools in the nation
    Hope you got a refund!

  3. #363
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    1,090
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Yes, one of the top 30 private schools in the nation
    So much for getting a decent education in a private school. Your parents totally wasted their money.

    Don't you hate it when you pay a lot of money for something you think will be beneficial in life but it turns out to be nothing more than a life long handicap? Sad.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,796
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    So much for getting a decent education in a private school. Your parents totally wasted their money.

    Don't you hate it when you pay a lot of money for something you think will be beneficial in life but it turns out to be nothing more than a life long handicap? Sad.
    Kind of like your Broncos paraphernalia and ticket purchases?

  5. #365
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,633
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Kind of like your Broncos paraphernalia and ticket purchases?
    Weak smack, but I'll give you a C+ on the attempt.

  6. #366
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Weak smack, but I'll give you a C+ on the attempt.
    I appreciate the passing grade

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    33,796
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Really stupid analogy comparing Brady to criminals, but I'm guessing you're a product of our nation's public school system
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Did you go to private school?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Have you read his posts? CLEARLY he's uneducated.
    I thought he was knocking the public school system, and that he was smarter than all the folks that came from that system....so my take is, he is either private school, or he just pretends he never went to the same schools as most others. Then again, I think he is definitely attending a "pre" college institution at this time.

  8. #368
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,096
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Yes, one of the top 30 private schools in the nation
    Can't be that great if they took you.


  9. #369
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    33,796
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Really stupid analogy comparing Brady to criminals, but I'm guessing you're a product of our nation's public school system
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Did you go to private school?
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Yes, one of the top 30 private schools in the nation
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    Hope you got a refund!
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Can't be that great if they took you.
    I missed tommy boy boy's response. Well, if true, that school needs a review soon, because methinks it's a worn out assessment. Then again, maybe it's the "patriots school for kids with cash"...where, true to their word, you are guaranteed to leave 100% brainwashed about how great you and the pats are.

  10. #370
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Wrong word....I'm not "defending" anyone. For the most part I happen to agree with his assessment as we head into next season.

    Unlike numerous members of this forum, DS uses logical reasoning and doesn't turn into a driveling clown when something positive happens in the Raiders organization. He doesn't embarrass himself by stating lame nonsense smack.

    Rhetoric? Practice what you preach!

    Remember the bold every time you interject your rhetoric to defend your adult online friends in this forum for the next 9 months.
    OK Jazzie, thanks for inserting your nonsense between
    DS and I.

  11. #371
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,796
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  12. #372
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    13,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I like this, so accurate in every aspect. Not a dynasty but through cheating they are the most accomplished franchise.

  13. #373
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    13,779
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12
    Yes, one of the top 30 private schools in the nation
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    Hope you got a refund!
    This deserves a shoutout!

  14. #374
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Under the Colfax bridge by Invesco
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Yes, one of the top 30 private schools in the nation
    Cool beans. What did they teach there that is absent in public schools? I'm genuinely curious.

  15. #375
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    13,779
    Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    Cool beans. What did they teach there that is absent in public schools? I'm genuinely curious.
    Perhaps to condone cheating!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •