Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 629
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,796
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Meanwhile reports are that the league is having trouble linking Belichick to the Bengals camera incident...lol
    Wrong thread......

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Wrong thread......
    Obviously you didn't read the entire thread...

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Obviously you didn't read the entire thread...
    Obviously you and Mainrnxile refuse to understand that it's impossible for most members of this forum to care less about the Pansy's unless there is new cheating discovered to further the never ending disgrace of "The New England Crime Mob".

    Then and only then will the "Mob" have our attention.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    16,642
    My wife made a lemon sour cream pie Saturday. I donít usually like that sort of thing, but this pie was amazing!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    20 years of bandwagon greatness.
    Seems more like 100 years. When will the nightmare end?
    Utah Bronco Freak

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,207
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Meanwhile reports are that the league is having trouble linking Belichick to the Bengals camera incident...lol
    Shocker......
    It's almost as if the team had planned for such an issue.
    https://www.masslive.com/patriots/20...t-vautour.html

    "That sounds plausible except it appears they invoked the planned alibi reported from the original Spygate. In ESPNís investigation, Matt Walsh, a former videographer for the Patriots, described a plan to pretend they were working for Patriots TV as an alibi if they got caught."

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Shocker......
    It's almost as if the team had planned for such an issue.
    https://www.masslive.com/patriots/20...t-vautour.html

    "That sounds plausible except it appears they invoked the planned alibi reported from the original Spygate. In ESPNís investigation, Matt Walsh, a former videographer for the Patriots, described a plan to pretend they were working for Patriots TV as an alibi if they got caught."
    What does this have to do with the current investigation and how the league (reportedly) can't find any link with Belichick? I know you're hoping they find something...
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 12-23-2019 at 08:34 AM.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,207
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    What does this have to do with the current investigation and how the league (reportedly) can't find any link with Belichick? I know you're hoping they do find something...
    Exactly what it implies........
    That the team was planning for such an event previously, so despite your hopes and wishes- this isn't some far fetched thought.

    If it's all just a coincidence, then shame on the team for not recognizing the seriousness of their past and the issues it could (and now has) caused for the NFL.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Exactly what it implies........
    That the team was planning for such an event previously, so despite your hopes and wishes- this isn't some far fetched thought.

    If it's all just a coincidence, then shame on the team for not recognizing the seriousness of their past and the issues it could (and now has) caused for the NFL.
    Your grasping for straws, as usual. Why do you suppose no other team has accused NE of taping "signals" this year? Let me guess...you think Belichick put all the evidence linking him to the incident on a drone and sent the drone to a remote location where no one can find it...
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 12-23-2019 at 09:07 AM.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,207
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Your grasping for straws, as usual. Why do you suppose no other team has accused NE of taping "signals" this year?
    Lol nobody knows anything yet.......
    The only real "straw grasping" is you Patriots fans that can only say "hand signals are so 2006" or "the Bengals are 2-12"

    And FTR the defensive captain has a radio helmet, but no huddle situations as well as defensive backfield coverages etc are still at times conveyed with hand signals and always will........Especially in those critical 2 minute situations where teams often have no timeouts and playing hurry up offense. You want people to believe coaches are standing there hands in their pockets hoping somehow the MLB can get everyone set? Get real.....this may be nothing, but your reasoning is a joke.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Lol nobody knows anything yet.......
    The only real "straw grasping" is you Patriots fans that can only say "hand signals are so 2006" or "the Bengals are 2-12"

    And FTR the defensive captain has a radio helmet, but no huddle situations as well as defensive backfield coverages etc are still at times conveyed with hand signals and always will........Especially in those critical 2 minute situations where teams often have no timeouts and playing hurry up offense. You want people to believe coaches are standing there hands in their pockets hoping somehow the MLB can get everyone set? Get real.....this may be nothing, but your reasoning is a joke.
    You haven't answered my question. Why haven't other teams come forward and said "Yeah, the Patriots video staff was in the press box during our game saying they were doing a documentary"? Does it make sense for Belichick to send over a video team to watch a crap team like the Bengals or a good team like the Ravens or Chiefs? Just think about it...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    While the scoreboards showed a close game, the reality was another decisive Pats Victory. A dynasty keeps on trucking.
    So you're just going to ignore the fact NE has a history of cheating
    and currently, are under investigation for cheating, yet, again?

    Now do you understand why no one validates NE's *20 years of greatness.*

    Asterisks were explicitly invented for the New England Patriots.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    So you're just going to ignore the fact NE has a history of cheating
    and currently, are under investigation for cheating, yet, again?

    Now do you understand why no one validates NE's *20 years of greatness.*

    Asterisks were explicitly invented for the New England Patriots.
    What does the past have to do with the current investigation? And I challenge you to prove that "no one validates NE's 20 years of greatness." Maybe in your view, but you don't count. If that were the case, a large number of HOF QBs would not consider Brady the GOAT. And here is a sample of just a few HOFers who consider NE the greatest dynasty.

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player...t-dynasty-ever
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,646
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    What does the past have to do with the current investigation?
    It illustrates a dedicated history of cheating.

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    And I challenge you to prove that "no one validates NE's 20 years of greatness." Maybe in your view, but you don't count.
    I don't count, and yet, here we are typing away on a Broncos message board.


    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    If that were the case, a large number of HOF QBs would not consider Brady the GOAT. And here is a sample of just a few HOFers who consider NE the greatest dynasty.

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player...t-dynasty-ever
    Good for them, but a "true" GOAT does not get suspended for cheating.
    A cheating QB does.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    883
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Obviously you and Mainrnxile refuse to understand that it's impossible for most members of this forum to care less about the Pansy's unless there is new cheating discovered to further the never ending disgrace of "The New England Crime Mob".

    Then and only then will the "Mob" have our attention.
    I wonít speak for TB, but I donít believe that at all. You folks are absolutely fixated on RK, BB, TB and the Pats. A simple review of past threads proves it.

    But, in all honesty, I didnít even consider yours, or any other memberís opinion of the Pats - I did it because the responses amuse me.

    All good?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •