Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    And yet, here is their defining moment in all that time.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    If you are uneducated, then yes I agree with you...
    No no...The pats are probably most if not all college grads, so it's not a case of them being uneducated. They knew which exit was designated for them.

Give them some credit TB!!!

You haven't answered my question. Why haven't other teams come forward and said "Yeah, the Patriots video staff was in the press box during our game saying they were doing a documentary"? Does it make sense for Belichick to send over a video team to watch a crap team like the Bengals or a good team like the Ravens or Chiefs? Just think about it...
    A good team like the 4-12 Jets they were already caught filming in the 2007 scandal?

Did I get my year and scandal right? Forgive me if they run together

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    A good team like the 4-12 Jets they were already caught filming in the 2007 scandal?

Did I get my year and scandal right? Forgive me if they run together
    Were the Jets 4-12 at the beginning of 2007 when spygate broke out? Forgive me if my logic is off...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post

Good for them, but a "true" GOAT does not get suspended for cheating.
    A cheating QB does.
    As I said, your opinion doesn't count on this matter compared to HOF QBs. And not everyone thinks Brady did anything and got railroaded. Just because the Commissioner says something doesn't make it the right judgment, like in the case of Ray Rice when he only suspended him 2 games for hitting his wife.
    See how dumb the Commissioner is? Plenty of people in jail who were wrongly found guilty. And plenty of people who were let off the hook when they actually committed a crime. Let me know when you find direct evidence that Brady ordered the footballs deflated at any time. Peter King, who is the best sportswriter in the country, sided with Brady.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 12-23-2019 at 07:43 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

*20 Years of Questionable Behavior*

As I said, your opinion doesn't count on this matter compared to HOF QBs. And not everyone thinks Brady did anything and got railroaded. Just because the Commissioner says something doesn't make it the right judgment, like in the case of Ray Rice when he only suspended him 2 games for hitting his wife.
    See how dumb the Commissioner is? Plenty of people in jail who were wrongly found guilty. And plenty of people who were let off the hook when they actually committed a crime. Let me know when you find direct evidence that Brady ordered the footballs deflated at any time. Peter King, who is the best sportswriter in the country, sided with Brady.
    OK. Give me Brady's cell phone. Oh, wait!

https://deadspin.com/the-full-story-...one-1722190784

The biggest revelation from Roger Goodell’s decision upholding Tom Brady’s four-game suspension was that Brady’s cell phone was destroyed shortly before meeting with Ted Wells and his investigators, even though he knew Wells wanted access to the contents of his text messages.

OK. Give me Brady's cell phone. Oh, wait!

https://deadspin.com/the-full-story-...one-1722190784

The biggest revelation from Roger Goodell’s decision upholding Tom Brady’s four-game suspension was that Brady’s cell phone was destroyed shortly before meeting with Ted Wells and his investigators, even though he knew Wells wanted access to the contents of his text messages.
    Perhaps you should learn what actually happened. Brady's agent told him it was ok to destroy his cell phone because that's what he normally does when he gets a new one. Brady ASKED permission. If he wanted to hide something, he wouldn't have told anyone. His agent gave him bad advice. It doesn't mean that it would reveal the contents of some sort of ball deflating scheme. Besides, the investigator had all the texts from the ball boys, which revealed all of Brady's texts to them, and there was no texts that linked Brady to any ball deflation. Also, they had all of Brady's emails - again nothing. I suggest you reread all the texts - there is a logical narrative of what actually happened, and no it does not suggest Brady was scheming.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 12-24-2019 at 07:31 AM.

My wife is going to make a raspberry pie today; so excited!

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    I won’t speak for TB, but I don’t believe that at all. You folks are absolutely fixated on RK, BB, TB and the Pats. A simple review of past threads proves it.

But, in all honesty, I didn’t even consider yours, or any other member’s opinion of the Pats - I did it because the responses amuse me.

All good?
    Fixated????????

For some bizarre, strange, weird, lame reason it's YOU PATSY FANS THAT ARE TOTALLY FIXATED with this DENVER BRONCOS / AFC WEST FORUM and incessantly interject Pansy nonsense in every "smack thread".

Ridiculous! Isn't there any AFC East team forums that you can "incessantly interject Pansy nonsense" to get your jollies?
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Fixated????????

For some bizarre, strange, weird, lame reason it's YOU PATSY FANS THAT ARE TOTALLY FIXATED with this DENVER BRONCOS / AFC WEST FORUM and incessantly interject Pansy nonsense in every "smack thread".

Ridiculous! Isn't there any AFC East team forums that you can "incessantly interject Pansy nonsense" to get your jollies?
    that will never happen because they are so hung up on the fact that the broncos own them in the playoffs 1-4 all time 0-2 afc championship & that burns them up to no end & nothing will ever change those facts.

bottom line is they long for our attention & respect because of the reasons above, but what they fail to realize is that nobody here will ever give them an ounce of respect due to the arrogance they have

Perhaps you should learn what actually happened. Brady's agent told him it was ok to destroy his cell phone because that's what he normally does when he gets a new one. Brady ASKED permission. If he wanted to hide something, he wouldn't have told anyone. His agent gave him bad advice. It doesn't mean that it would reveal the contents of some sort of ball deflating scheme. Besides, the investigator had all the texts from the ball boys, which revealed all of Brady's texts to them, and there was no texts that linked Brady to any ball deflation. Also, they had all of Brady's emails - again nothing. I suggest you reread all the texts - there is a logical narrative of what actually happened, and no it does not suggest Brady was scheming.
    I like Brady overall, but he did cheat and was suspended for it.

Brady's agent was like, "Hon, get yourself a new cellphone and destroy the old one or else you're looking at a four game suspension for cheating."

Thread's title should read,
    *20 Years of Questionable Behavior."

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    My wife is going to make a raspberry pie today; so excited!
    Oooo those are yummy!
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

I went to this girl’s party the week after she beat the crap out of my friend. While everyone was getting trashed, I went around putting tuna inside all the curtain rods and so like weeks went by and they couldn’t figure out why the house smelled like festering death. They caught me through this video where these guys at the party were singing Beyoncé while I was in the background with a can of tuna.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    that will never happen because they are so hung up on the fact that the broncos own them in the playoffs 1-4 all time 0-2 afc championship & that burns them up to no end & nothing will ever change those facts.

bottom line is they long for our attention & respect because of the reasons above, but what they fail to realize is that nobody here will ever give them an ounce of respect due to the arrogance they have
    Certain dominant, win/loss we own you facts just gnaw at some fans!

And your "bottom line" is spot on. Blatant arrogance earns nothing but scorn. Always will!
    Utah Bronco Freak

I like Brady overall, but he did cheat and was suspended for it.

Brady's agent was like, "Hon, get yourself a new cellphone and destroy the old one or else you're looking at a four game suspension for cheating."

Thread's title should read,
    *20 Years of Questionable Behavior."
    Look at the texts again. It's likely the ball boys were doing it on their own without Brady knowing. The texts are clear Brady was tough on them to make sure the balls were at the PSI levels he liked, and when they weren't, he told them to take a copy of the rules to the refs (a specific text indicates this). The careless refs were the ones pumping 16 PSI into the balls in certain instances, which is way over the max of 13.5 (another text confirms this). The ball boys were probably deflating them on their own so Tom wouldn't yell at them. In the end, I believe Brady was protecting his ball boys, who were deflating balls just to keep him happy. There isn't a single text where Brady calls the ball boy the "deflator." Also, there isn't a single text where Brady tells them to deflate the balls after the refs check them. The destroyed cell phone? Again, probably about protecting the ball boys.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 12-24-2019 at 07:22 PM.

Look at the texts again. It's likely the ball boys were doing it on their own without Brady knowing. The texts are clear Brady was tough on them to make sure the balls were at the PSI levels he liked, and when they weren't, he told them to take a copy of the rules to the refs (a specific text indicates this). The careless refs were the ones pumping 16 PSI into the balls in certain instances, which is way over the max of 13.5 (another text confirms this). The ball boys were probably deflating them on their own so Tom wouldn't yell at them. In the end, I believe Brady was protecting his ball boys, who were deflating balls just to keep him happy. There isn't a single text where Brady calls the ball boy the "deflator." Also, there isn't a single text where Brady tells them to deflate the balls after the refs check them. The destroyed cell phone? Again, probably about protecting the ball boys.

So your official position is,

"Brady chose

his deflating -ball boys

over

the Patriots' organization,
    four-game salary,
    playing time,
    his personal and private reputation?"

Do you see it now?