Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I didn't think he had such good taste.....
    Hes Anorexic! Had to fit into that new dress!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-20-2020 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Maybe you should stick to your own national sport. Football is not your thing...
    OHHH Geography smack! I almost thought that was baph for a minute!

Speaking of Baph, I think with Gordon signing in Denver, it just may have cemented his absence for the long term!

Last year we argued over who'd have more yards Gordon or Lindsey and now look, they'll be posting a combined for the team!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-20-2020 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    OHHH Geography smack! I almost thought that was baph for a minute!

Speaking of Baph, I think with Gordon signing in Denver, it just may have cemented his absence for the long term!

Last year we argued over who'd have more yards Gordon or Lindsey and now look, they'll be posting a combined for the team!
    OMG....if Gordon does well, which he will, baph's gonna need some time away from us.

very well versed.
    not really...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Ohhh that hurt so bad.

You mean hockey? Did you know that a Canadian invented basketball? Sorry that we play all the other sports of the world. So should we not be allowed to talk about soccer either, the most popular sport in the world? And did you know that there are a load of Canadian season ticket holders for various NFL teams....Bills, Vikes, Seahawks....to name a few.

Did you know: Babe Ruth hit his first professional home run on Canadian soil on September 5, 1914 at the former Hanlan's Point Stadium on Centre Island in Toronto. Ruth was playing for the Providence Grays against the Toronto Maple Leafs baseball team of the International League. And In 1946, Brooklyn Dodgers general manager Branch Rickey assigned new-signing Jackie Robinson to the Montreal Royals of the International League, Brooklyn's Triple-A farm team. Robinson would famously go on to break Major League Baseball's colour barrier the following year in 1947, but during his season in Montreal Robinson led the Royals to the Governors' Cup, the IL championship, and became a beloved figure in the city.

And did you know that The CFL actually outpaid The NFL for some players back in the day?

And if you never noticed, there are and have been a number of Canadian mods here. We love football and are very well versed!

And yes, one of the most beloved Owners in any sport - Pat Bowlen....Canadian.
    not really...
    Are you saying that the mods are not well versed? The Canadian mods? Canadians? What is it guy with no friends?

Are you saying that the mods are not well versed? The Canadian mods? Canadians? What is it guy with no friends?
    Whoa hold the phone, lol we DO NOT want him to bring out his alternates!

I wouldn't mind a high draft pick in 2021 either...

It was the fact Bill did not want to give Brady a long term contract as well as the lack of weapons. The team simply did not have any cap space to accommodate both Brady and high-priced WRs. Even now NE only has about $7 million in cap space.
    In all actuality, all Brady is doing is collecting a hefty pay check (cheating the buccs) and spending his days on the golf course.

I don’t see the buccs going anywhere even with brady, therefore whether bill only had 7 million or not on the cap, he’s still going to come out the winner in this move because brady is old and he stinks.

He’ll give new mean to the title “Captain check down”!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-20-2020 at 03:41 PM.

Whoa hold the phone, lol we DO NOT want him to bring out his alternates!
    Oh, you mean this group?

Ohhh that hurt so bad.

You mean hockey? Did you know that a Canadian invented basketball? Sorry that we play all the other sports of the world. So should we not be allowed to talk about soccer either, the most popular sport in the world? And did you know that there are a load of Canadian season ticket holders for various NFL teams....Bills, Vikes, Seahawks....to name a few.

Did you know: Babe Ruth hit his first professional home run on Canadian soil on September 5, 1914 at the former Hanlan's Point Stadium on Centre Island in Toronto. Ruth was playing for the Providence Grays against the Toronto Maple Leafs baseball team of the International League. And In 1946, Brooklyn Dodgers general manager Branch Rickey assigned new-signing Jackie Robinson to the Montreal Royals of the International League, Brooklyn's Triple-A farm team. Robinson would famously go on to break Major League Baseball's colour barrier the following year in 1947, but during his season in Montreal Robinson led the Royals to the Governors' Cup, the IL championship, and became a beloved figure in the city.

And did you know that The CFL actually outpaid The NFL for some players back in the day?

And if you never noticed, there are and have been a number of Canadian mods here. We love football and are very well versed!

And yes, one of the most beloved Owners in any sport - Pat Bowlen....Canadian.
    Once again and right on cue, TampaBay12 says something really stupid and totally ignorant and leaves herself wide open demanding to be completely blown out of the water. It's amazing when little kids like BuccneerBoy think it's a good idea to try and tangle with highly intelligent people to make a point. What's really amazing is she'll never learn not to. Sad.

Canadian Brother!

You kiddin, cabin boy girl was ready 5 minutes into the story breaking!
    She drinks Lite beer.....what a shock! Go figure. You must have been very sneaky Sam to take this photo of TampaBay12 while she was posing for all the little girls in the neighborhood. I'll bet this will be the outfit she wears on her first flight to Tampa Bay. She might want to consider adding a heavily padded bra to this dazzling ensemble and also add a pair of fancy earrings.

Just try to imagine what her luggage must look like.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    She drinks Lite beer.....what a shock! Go figure. You must have been very sneaky Sam to take this photo of TampaBay12 while she was posing for all the little girls in the neighborhood. I'll bet this will be the outfit she wears on her first flight to Tampa Bay. She might want to consider adding a heavily padded bra to this dazzling ensemble and also add a pair of fancy earrings.

Just try to imagine what her luggage must look like.

Hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Once again and right on cue, TampaBay12 says something really stupid and totally ignorant and leaves herself wide open demanding to be completely blown out of the water. It's amazing when little kids like BuccneerBoy think it's a good idea to try and tangle with highly intelligent people to make a point. What's really amazing is she'll never learn not to. Sad.

Canadian Brother!
    Good on you.....American Bro!!!

Good on you.....American Bro!!!
    I like that you put it that way. I used to date a a girl from Mexico and when ever someone would ask “how do you like living in America?” She’d say “I’ve always lived in America!”
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-26-2020 at 11:33 AM.