Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Bossman says the traeger prime rib rub seasoning would make a flip flop taste good....
    We just gifted a bottle of Smoked Bloody Mary mix from Traeger.......I haven't tried it, but it sounded interesting, now I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Did you know that back when the New World was first being settled, that mayonnaise was considered a delicacy by the Spanish settlers. But because the recipe was always kept secret, no one knew how to make it on their own and the conquistadors would import huge amounts to mayonnaise to Mexico.

This went on for a number of years, with the mayonnaise trade becoming more and more lucrative with the ever growing demand for the delicious spread. However, one spring a galley carrying a full shipment of mayonnaise struck a reef and sank to the bottom of the sea. All of the precious mayonnaise cargo was lost, but crew members managed to survive.

Horrified onlookers from a town on the nearby Mexican coast watched as these sailors made it to shore. The men informed the townspeople that the entire mayonnaise shipment had been lost. The local mayor, recognizing the grief of his townspeople regarding the lost mayonnaise decided to immortalize that day on the calendar as a day of remembrance which we still honor that lost shipment on a holiday that we call "Cinco de Mayo."
    Eddie is so funny I can’t stop laughing at his funny takes on things

Now I'm hungry as I am sitting here.....eating!....thanks....
    Oh sure and hey stop by los Chingones later and wash it all down! Best margaritas in town!

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It's your opinion he cheated. It's my opinion he didn't (as well as many respectable people around the NFL like Peter King). And as usual, you make assumptions. You are assuming Brady didn't notify the league. It's clear from the texts that Brady's ballboys tried to get the referees to comply with league rules and they didn't. And it's also clear the NFL didn't care about air pressure in footballs until deflategate. And again, you are myopic about the phone issue. Was it a bad decision to dispose of it? Sure, but the league had all the texts from Brady to his ballboys from the ballboys' phones. And the league had from AT&T a list of all of Brady's texts to the ballboys that were sent from his phone and everything matched up. And the league could have asked for the phones of Brady's teammates like Edelman or Gronk to get all of Brady's texts if they really thought he was cheating. But they chose not to - wouldn't it have helped their case to get Gronk's phone and definitely prove that Brady ordered the deflation of footballs? Of course - any good investigator would have done so.
    Your revisionist history is untrue, and you're lying.

"The NFL reached out to Brady's cell phone carrier, which confirmed that the text messages on his phone couldn't be recovered."
    https://money.cnn.com/2015/07/29/tec...xts/index.html

Colts linebacker D’Qwell Jackson initiated “Deflategate”
    after he intercepted a deflated Brady ball during the Patriots’ 45-7
    AFC Championship win.

Brady did not inform the league, D’Qwell did.

Now do you understand why no real fan of the game
    validates NE's 20 Years of Questionable Behavior?

Sam...funny thing...that rooster...is in front of a restaurant in my hometown....took about 3o re-looks and yup,,, that’s it, and the restaurant in the background
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Hinnant family vineyards out of north carolina has some really good wine...

tar heel red is an excellent choice for the sweet tooth!

it is really really good!!

oh yeah it's good alright...

i just got my wife to have her first drink in 3 years!!

Sam...funny thing...that rooster...is in front of a restaurant in my hometown....took about 3o re-looks and yup,,, that’s it, and the restaurant in the background
    Hahaha careful they might bombard the place...

Eh what the heck let them have their fun. Heard of a place called
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-27-2019 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Your revisionist history is untrue, and you're lying.

"The NFL reached out to Brady's cell phone carrier, which confirmed that the text messages on his phone couldn't be recovered."
    https://money.cnn.com/2015/07/29/tec...xts/index.html

Colts linebacker D’Qwell Jackson initiated “Deflategate”
    after he intercepted a deflated Brady ball during the Patriots’ 45-7
    AFC Championship win.

Brady did not inform the league, D’Qwell did.

Now do you understand why no real fan of the game
    validates NE's 20 Years of Questionable Behavior?
    Clearly you don't understand deflategate. I said the league had a LIST of all of Brady's texts and calls to the ball boys during the relevant period. Even if the texts themselves could not be recovered from Brady's phone, the texts (date and time) on the list provided by Brady matched up with the texts on the ball boys phone, which the league already had possession of. In other words there was nothing on Bradys phone they already didn't have. And if they wanted to get texts off Gronk or Edelmans phone, for example, they could have asked them but they didn't. Ergo, it was an incomplete investigation at best.

And don't you love how Brady was asked to join the NFL 100 panel last night? That honor is reserved for the guy they think is the best of the group. And he was the only unanimous choice for top 10 all time QBs along with Montana, Graham, and Unitas. I'm surprised Elway even made the top 10 list.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 12-28-2019 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Oh sure and hey stop by los Chingones later and wash it all down! Best margaritas in town!
    While not a margarita fan I would if I were in the 5280 just to see if their Bud is good and cold.....
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 12-28-2019 at 03:07 PM.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg[/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

While not a margarita fan I would if I were in the 5280 just to see if there Bud is good and cold.....
    Bud is good and cold but not as refreshing as the Colorado Natives, Shock Top Sage, or Tommy Knockers!

Denver is now known for its dispensaries however before the green rush it was all about the 400+ breweries across the city and surrounding communities!

Since you said cold, this is what it looks like outside right now

Beaver Creek Ski resort, looks like the classic depiction of St Nicks North Pole though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Bud is good and cold but not as refreshing as the Colorado Natives, Shock Top Sage, or Tommy Knockers!

Denver is now known for its dispensaries however before the green rush it was all about the 400+ breweries across the city and surrounding communities!

Since you said cold, this is what it looks like outside right now

Beaver Creek Ski resort, looks like the classic depiction of St Nicks North Pole though.
    Awesome pic!!!
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg[/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Some more awesome pics! Colorado Eats!

Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-28-2019 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Clearly you don't understand deflategate. I said the league had a LIST of all of Brady's texts and calls to the ball boys during the relevant period. Even if the texts themselves could not be recovered from Brady's phone, the texts (date and time) on the list provided by Brady matched up with the texts on the ball boys phone, which the league already had possession of. In other words there was nothing on Bradys phone they already didn't have. And if they wanted to get texts off Gronk or Edelmans phone, for example, they could have asked them but they didn't. Ergo, it was an incomplete investigation at best.

And don't you love how Brady was asked to join the NFL 100 panel last night? That honor is reserved for the guy they think is the best of the group. And he was the only unanimous choice for top 10 all time QBs along with Montana, Graham, and Unitas. I'm surprised Elway even made the top 10 list.
    Clearly you don't understand that your defense of the "Cheating N.E. Mob" has grown very old that this thread has changed into a "food and beverage" thread.

Clearly you don't understand that nobody cares what you think (except one or two other Pansy fans) so the best thing for you to do is to quit embarrassing yourself and wasting time show casing your boring, bankrupt life in this forum.

Clearly you don't understand that you will never succeed in your lame attempts to sway the opinion of any NFL fan regarding the obvious ongoing shenanigans by the "Cheating N.E. Mob".
    Utah Bronco Freak