Brady?
    Brees?
    Manning?
    Bridgewater?
    Winston?
    Mariota?
    Keenum?

A Rookie?

I think a seasoned 15-year veteran-Lock will prove himself to be Phillip Rivers II.

But, hopefully, with several rings.

Having a smart veteran QB mentoring him seems like a wise decision.

I wonder Flacco's current involvement with Lock?

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Then who is your QB2?

Brady?
    Brees?
    Manning?
    Bridgewater?
    Winston?
    Mariota?
    Keenum?

A Rookie?

I think a seasoned 15-year veteran-Lock will prove himself to be Phillip Rivers II.

But, hopefully, with several rings.

Having a smart veteran QB mentoring him seems like a wise decision.

I wonder Flacco's current involvement with Lock?
    As mediocre as Flacco is hopefully, very little.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg[/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Oh and I would take the chargers back up over any garbage QB that’s been in Denver since manning retired, including lock.
    Of course you would. Because you are a classic example to fit the phrase: "cut your nose off to spite your face".

Baph: "Where's my large knife? I'll show me who's boss"!
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 12-28-2019 at 07:32 AM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Can I play? I hope elway is the broncos GM for years to come. One one of us is gonna get our wish
    Can I play? I hope the Sparklers suck for another 50+ years. All of the other fans in the AFC West will get their wish!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Of course you would. Because you are a classic example to fit the phrase: "cut your nose off to spite your face".

Baph: "Where's my large knife? I show me who's boss"!
    is there any team that would take any of those pieces of crap elway has brought in at QB in the last 4 years?

is there any team that would take any of those pieces of crap elway has brought in at QB in the last 4 years?
    Absolutely....there is a team looking for a replacement....the Chargers!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Umm Keemun, was traded to the skins, siemian was traded to the Vikings and lynch is currently on the Steelers roster

Hey guess what siemian has that rivers never

ever

Never ever

Will have

A Super Bowl ring

Donít be mad cause your old as dirt QB looks the part

While we have the future

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Umm Keemun, was traded to the skins, siemian was traded to the Vikings and lynch is currently on the Steelers roster

Hey guess what siemian has that rivers never

ever

Never ever

Will have

A Super Bowl ring

Don’t be mad cause your old as dirt QB looks the part

While we have the future
    you have the future what? that's the question. how many times have you muttered those words about a broncos QB only for him to fall on his face? yet you would never eat those words because you have zero integrity, zero credibility, and are just a lying troll....nothing more.

you have the future what? that's the question. how many times have you muttered those words about a broncos QB only for him to fall on his face? yet you would never eat those words because you have zero integrity, zero credibility, and are just a lying troll....nothing more.
    How many times have I said we have our future long time Qb

Once with drew lock

Nobody ever thought siemian was the future

Nobody ever cared with oz because we had manning they both left the same time

Nobody thought Paxton who couldnít even beat siemian to start was the future... nobody knew

Yes I get it... your a fan of a bad team with limited talent who sucks and I throw it in your face

Thatís why you canít defend your team without personal attacks

Itís weak and I enjoy your tears

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    How many times have I said we have our future long time Qb

Once with drew lock

Nobody ever thought siemian was the future

Nobody ever cared with oz because we had manning they both left the same time

Nobody thought Paxton who couldn’t even beat siemian to start was the future... nobody knew

Yes I get it... your a fan of a bad team with limited talent who sucks and I throw it in your face

That’s why you can’t defend your team without personal attacks

It’s weak and I enjoy your tears
    jay cutler
    tim tebow
    trevor simien

john elway himself bragged about TS andyou did as well, you are lying again.

you bragged about how many TD's he threw and compared him to rivers. all you do is lie man, you cannot be trusted for anything you say.

you have defended every single trash broncos QB but now all of a sudden you found a clue about QB's?>?

you defended every last one of them, you have never once been right about any broncos QB except PM who was already a future HOF'er. you were wrong about every one of them.

funny how a fan of a bad team pretends he's not a fan of a bad team because he beat another bad team

no you don't get it, i hate people who lie through their teeth and exaggerate everything, you're nothing but a worthless lying troll to me, i don't even care anymore.

jay cutler
    tim tebow
    trevor simien

john elway himself bragged about TS andyou did as well, you are lying again.

you bragged about how many TD's he threw and compared him to rivers. all you do is lie man, you cannot be trusted for anything you say.

you have defended every single trash broncos QB but now all of a sudden you found a clue about QB's?>?

you defended every last one of them, you have never once been right about any broncos QB except PM who was already a future HOF'er. you were wrong about every one of them.

funny how a fan of a bad team pretends he's not a fan of a bad team because he beat another bad team

no you don't get it, i hate people who lie through their teeth and exaggerate everything, you're nothing but a worthless lying troll to me, i don't even care anymore.

So when your proved wrong you cry more

Cutler was traded

Nobody but Timmy fans thought he was the future

Defending a team member in smack does not mean you think they the future 😆

And you whine and tears makes it funny

Keep your tears flowing sonny