Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: probowl snubs

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,249

    probowl snubs

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...s-leads-top-10

    how can he be the #2 snub? yes a good season but

    2) Tyrann Mathieu, S, Kansas City Chiefs

    The AFC safety group is a tough one to crack, thanks to young stars Minkah Fitzpatrick and Jamal Adams landing on the Pro Bowl roster. But Earl Thomas' inclusion opens the floor for debate on this position.

    Here's Thomas' stat line: 45 tackles, 1.5 sacks, four passes defended, two interceptions and one forced fumble as part of the No. 6 defense in the NFL. Here's Mathieu's: 62 tackles, 2.0 sacks, nine passes defended and three interceptions as part of the 18th-ranked defense.


    FS, minkah…. 48 tackles...14 passes defenses, 5 ints
    FS, simmons...84 tackles...18 passes defenses, 4 ints

    you can aurgue Thomas doesn't deserve it over TM, easily...but how can you say any of them deserve it without bringing up simmons...and how can they justly say minkah deserves it over simmons
    Last edited by arapaho; 12-18-2019 at 09:38 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,249
    @PFF


    Justin Simmons
    Highest graded safety in the NFL
    Tied-1st in forced incompletions
    #ProBowlSnub


    I don't prescribe to all of PFF rankings but
    Last edited by arapaho; 12-18-2019 at 10:19 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,203
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    @PFF


    Justin Simmons
    Highest graded safety in the NFL
    Tied-1st in forced incompletions
    #ProBowlSnub


    I don't prescribe to all of PFF rankings but
    But....... only when it suits your argument?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,203
    Never seen or heard of anything or anyone as hypocritical as Arapaho. Dude smacks me if I even mention pff grades lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,249
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    But....... only when it suits your argument?
    it doesn't suit my argument,, I don't have PFF, I don't use PFF

    I have no clue who is the highest ranked safety in their rankings and I don't need PFF to make my point...the stats alone do that

    I just thought it was interesting

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,249
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Never seen or heard of anything or anyone as hypocritical as Arapaho. Dude smacks me if I even mention pff grades lol
    I never hear of anyone so snow flakey, whiny, crybabyish as bap

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    8,529
    The pro bowl at this point is more of a popularity then who actually deserves to be on it

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    The pro bowl at this point is more of a popularity then who actually deserves to be on it
    basically it is and then some

    look at WRS IN THE afc

    I GET HOPKINS

    but Sutton out performs landry more yards, better YPR, more TDs, more +20, more +40 ...you cant argue with 16.2 yards per reception

    as for Hill yes hes fast

    but Sutton has 14 more receptions, 292 more yards, better YPR ave, longer reception and longer TD reception, more +20 and +40 receptions, more 1st downs and a better 1st down %
    better all across the board except Hill has a single TD more 7 to 6
    Last edited by arapaho; 12-18-2019 at 04:21 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,203
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    it doesn't suit my argument,, I don't have PFF, I don't use PFF

    I have no clue who is the highest ranked safety in their rankings and I don't need PFF to make my point...the stats alone do that

    I just thought it was interesting
    You donít know what their rankings are yet you refer to their rankings?

    Pff isnít the be all end all but every single team
    Pays for and uses their data.

    If you were smart you wouldnít try to discredit them just because you donít agree but then reference them when you do.

    You must think people are blind and cant see through your hypocritical nonsense.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,249
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    You don’t know what their rankings are yet you refer to their rankings?

    Pff isn’t the be all end all but every single team
    Pays for and uses their data.

    If you were smart you wouldn’t try to discredit them just because you don’t agree but then reference them when you do.

    You must think people are blind and cant see through your hypocritical nonsense.
    I didn't refer to them lil guy...I quoted a tweet that came on my feed from PFF

    and the stats back it up

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    1,251
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    I never hear of anyone so snow flakey, whiny, crybabyish as bap
    And.....YOU NEVER WILL!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    1,251
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    You don’t know what their rankings are yet you refer to their rankings?

    Pff isn’t the be all end all but every single team
    Pays for and uses their data.

    If you were smart you wouldn’t try to discredit them just because you don’t agree but then reference them when you do.

    You must think people are blind and cant see through your hypocritical nonsense.
    Always stretching the truth, aka lying, to make him feel good about his lame cow pie crap and falsely inflating his ego!

    Pff...You must think people are blind and can't see through your hypocritical nonsense.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,203
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Always stretching the truth, aka lying, to make him feel good about his lame cow pie crap and falsely inflating his ego!

    Pff...You must think people are blind and can't see through your hypocritical nonsense.
    Rather than just let whining like you always do, give me an example of what Iím being hypocritical about.

    Youíre simply talking out of yourass for the sake of talking out of your ass.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,203
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    I didn't refer to them lil guy...I quoted a tweet that came on my feed from PFF

    and the stats back it up
    Why would you quote the tweet if the grades are not credible in your opinion?

    Itís no mystery, youíre just a lying hypocrite. Had I made that same argument about a chargers player you would smack talk me because itís coming from pff.
    Last edited by baphamet; 12-21-2019 at 10:29 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,203
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    And.....YOU NEVER WILL!
    How ironic that all you do is whine about what I post and try to get Personal with me?

    I wonder how much sleep you lose over big bad baph!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •