Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Yeah, I finally get to watch a game this week. Iíve only have been able to see 3 this year. Letís go Broncos. Finish strong.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Yeah, I finally get to watch a game this week. Iíve only have been able to see 3 this year. Letís go Broncos. Finish strong.
    Itís gotta be rough to live is Patsville. On the bright side, you didnít miss much early this season lol. Which 3 did you watch?

A win today and they finish 2nd in the division. That would provide a lot of momentum going into the offseason.

Go Broncos!

Thanks Elway!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

This should be a great momentum builder going into the offseason. Broncos officially close out the ďOaklandĒ Raiders.

GO BRONCOS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    So much appreciation for what you do Elway

'Nuff Said...
    +1

To Lock going 4-1
    The question is...have we done bad enough for these stubborn coaches to make some changes...or will the sinking continue

With Josh Jacobs out today the best threat that the Raiders have is probably TE Darren Waller. Last time he went 7/70yds no TDs but it looked like he did better than that. As usual the Broncos are still weak against good TEs - especially Kelce - hopefully they have a plan to contain Waller. Jalen Richard, DeAndre Washington and Rod Smith?? are their backup RBs, shouldn't be too much of a threat? Their WRs aren't bad, just not all that great, Zay Jones has speed but Lindsay has more catches for about the same yards this season. Tyrell Williams has been a decent WR but I don't think he is a WR1? Tyrell did have a good game in the first meeting though. Hunter Renfrow might be their best WR currently; has the most receptions with 45; a player I had hoped the Broncos would've drafted... Hunter did have 107yds 1td last week, the best game for a Raider WR this season... I think.
    Broncos strength is pass defense and the Raiders RB1 is out, doesn't look good for Oak on the road.
    Broncos 24-13, finishing the season 4-1 and really only about 3 plays, a couple of late questionable penalties and 1 second and the Broncos would be in the playoffs this season.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    Itís gotta be rough to live is Patsville. On the bright side, you didnít miss much early this season lol. Which 3 did you watch?

A win today and they finish 2nd in the division. That would provide a lot of momentum going into the offseason.

Go Broncos!
    Canít even remember the three games to be honest. Because I havenít been able to watch, Iíve felt disconnected from the team. But Iím excited by the direction weíre going.

I love wearing my Broncos gear when I go out. It always gets a reaction. Iím able to develop some fun smack with certain people though. Itís fun. Others not so much. However some jerks realize that I know more about football and their team than they do and just walk away.

I still have no idea why the Raiders traded Amari Cooper. I think they were outsmarting themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I still have no idea why the Raiders traded Amari Cooper. I think they were outsmarting themselves.
    Yea some of the moves since Gruden and Mayock have taken over have me

The Raiders have a lot of history of bad moves. Some moves may not look good (or bad for that matter) for a year or two so trying to keep an open mind but I am still
    The question is...have we done bad enough for these stubborn coaches to make some changes...or will the sinking continue

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Yea some of the moves since Gruden and Mayock have taken over have me

The Raiders have a lot of history of bad moves. Some moves may not look good (or bad for that matter) for a year or two so trying to keep an open mind but I am still
    I somewhat understood Mack and the return they got for him, but Cooper was a bad move, especially after the Antonio Brown debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Can’t even remember the three games to be honest. Because I haven’t been able to watch, I’ve felt disconnected from the team. But I’m excited by the direction we’re going.

I love wearing my Broncos gear when I go out. It always gets a reaction. I’m able to develop some fun smack with certain people though. It’s fun. Others not so much. However some jerks realize that I know more about football and their team than they do and just walk away.
    The NFL is crazy protective of its IP. It shocked me when I was paying full price for the Sunday Ticket that I did not get the ability to watch games when I had to go overseas for work.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I somewhat understood Mack and the return they got for him, but Cooper was a bad move, especially after the Antonio Brown debacle.
    Any move will look good if they take the resources acquired from the deal and turn them into blue chip players. The problem I have with any trade that involves picks for blue chip players is I have seen too many different teams fail on turning high picks into even starters much less blue chip players. As bad a people talk about the Broncos drafts there are many teams that struggle more than we do.

Personally I understand the Mack trade even less imo a pass rusher who can take over the game is harder to replace than a play making WR.

I do get that building a team is difficult and history has show there are multiple ways to win in the NFL but imo there are a few spots on the team I would not risk by taking the chance I need to draft a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    The NFL is crazy protective of its IP. It shocked me when I was paying full price for the Sunday Ticket that I did not get the ability to watch games when I had to go overseas for work.
    I started the football year with DirecTV and was paying full price for the ticket as well. They had contract disputes with both CBS and FOX. Which meant games were blacked out until dispute was over. I made it 3 weeks without being able to watch basically any games and had enough. Called up DirecTV and cancelled all services and switched to Hulu live. I figured if I'm not getting my NFL Sunday ticket I might as well not have it at all and reduce my monthly bill (which was a third of the cost!!!) I still don't get my Broncos every week but at least I'm not paying an arm and a leg for my Cable.

Would love to see the Colts win and the Steelers and Titans lose, so that when we hand the Raiders a loss we are the reason they don't make the playoffs.

LETS GO BRONCOS!!
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

GO BRONCOS!!!!!