Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Gooooo Broncooooooos
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Any move will look good if they take the resources acquired from the deal and turn them into blue chip players. The problem I have with any trade that involves picks for blue chip players is I have seen too many different teams fail on turning high picks into even starters much less blue chip players. As bad a people talk about the Broncos drafts there are many teams that struggle more than we do.

Personally I understand the Mack trade even less imo a pass rusher who can take over the game is harder to replace than a play making WR.

I do get that building a team is difficult and history has show there are multiple ways to win in the NFL but imo there are a few spots on the team I would not risk by taking the chance I need to draft a replacement.
    There were rumors Mack wanted to be the highest paid defensive player and the Raiders had cash flow issues. Thats why it makes sense to me. Cooper should have been extended.

Let's finish with a win!

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    There were rumors Mack wanted to be the highest paid defensive player and the Raiders had cash flow issues. Thats why it makes sense to me. Cooper should have been extended.
    It is hard to know what exactly is going on inside a franchise or a player/agent.

Looking at Mack's current contract his first two years had very team friendly cap hits of 14m and 12m. Considering every other elite pass rusher who has negotiated from a spot of leverage like Mack has cap hits at or over 20m I think we can call that team friendly. Oak has ~20 mil in cap space this year. I think they could have worked out a deal for Mack if they....and Mack...wanted it to be worked out.
    A good plan put into motion today is better than the ideal plan that is always coming sometime in the future.

I just want a win today. Dont care how we get it. Though Id like to see Lock continue his impressive play and Lindsey get over 1,000 rushing

Quote Originally Posted by moyer918 View Post
    I just want a win today. Dont care how we get it. Though Id like to see Lock continue his impressive play and Lindsey get over 1,000 rushing
    I want to see Sutton dominate!!! I want him to be pissed he got snubbed from the pro bowl and show it. I want to see Lindsay dominate and earn himself a new contract......and get out of his parents basement LOL

Go Broncos!

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I want to see Sutton dominate!!! I want him to be pissed he got snubbed from the pro bowl and show it. I want to see Lindsay dominate and earn himself a new contract......and get out of his parents basement LOL
    Agreed with Sutton. However pretty sure Lindsey moved out earlier this year lol

Let's GOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    Would love to see the Colts win and the Steelers and Titans lose, so that when we hand the Raiders a loss we are the reason they don't make the playoffs.

LETS GO BRONCOS!!
    Now you are thinking

Id rather they have nothing to play for and then we crush them and send them to Vegas with a bad taste in their mouth

Im the token bronco fan at a sports bar (mostly raiders fans....they all know me as the token bronco fan) and i cant WAIT to be all smiles when we win!

Looks like the Patsys are going to lose to Miami.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    Looks like the Patsys are going to lose to Miami.
    HAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAA!!!!! Couldn't happen to a better cheating organization LOL