Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Yes because the broncos are a run fist offense like the chargers were then?

Why is your offense still inept considering he’s the real deal and all?
    Inept = having or showing no skill; clumsy.

Inept??? They won 4 of the last 5....... So the defense scored 23, 38, 27, and the 16 yesterday??? The Chiefs game sucked, I have to admit..... A new QB playing only 5 games....

For the sake of smack, here's a stat line that shows inept.... 20 INT. and a lower QBR that that "inept" Rookie......

Hey liar, never once in my life have I said any team has lost games only because of injuries.

But by all means, find the quotes and show me where I did. Also, if I even mentioned injuries as an issue you would claim I was making excuses.

I ask myself again why I keep responding to a lying troll such as yourself and Iím not sure why.

Obviously exposing you for the liar and hypocrite that you are has no effect.
    you basically sat here for three years directly blaming injuries as to why you sucked in 2015-16

don't lie, I know your desperate, but dam its not like any of us never seen you crying about the most injuries in history or some whiny crap like that

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    This thread actually applies to the Broncos, Chargers, and Raiders fans...
    Don't worry Sally, it'll apply to the patriots soon enough.

I'm actually sad the season is over for us. Lock is so much fun to watch. Haven't felt that way in years. I'm really excited for next year.

For the rest of the year, it's going to be fun watching Lamar Jackson dominate.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm actually sad the season is over for us. Lock is so much fun to watch. Haven't felt that way in years. I'm really excited for next year.

I hope you are right, I want to see him and Ingram and those boys go all the way, but I just don't trust that style of play yet going into the playoffs. I think Baltimore has an easy run if they face Houston and Kansas City, but Buffalo and New England will be tough match ups and I fear a reality check coming against either of those 2 stout defenses.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    I hope you are right, I want to see him and Ingram and those boys go all the way, but I just don't trust that style of play yet going into the playoffs. I think Baltimore has an easy run if they face Houston and Kansas City, but Buffalo and New England will be tough match ups and I fear a reality check coming against either of those 2 stout defenses.
    the pats played exactly 6 games against teams above .500 and went 3-3 with their wins buff x2 and phili who were lucky to even get above 500
    and were completely dominated by Houston, KC and the Ravens

I think its gonna be the ravens and chiefs in the title game

Yes because the broncos are a run fist offense like the chargers were then?

Why is your offense still inept considering heís the real deal and all?
    so now the excuse is rivers played in a run first offense...really is that it

why is our offense still inept, you mean with a rookie QB that spent 12 weeks on IR unable to practice,

and the team finished with 107 points in locks five games, a mere 6 points less than your supremely talented offense in those same 5 games...but we went 4-1 and your supremely talented probowl laden HOF team went 1-4

Derwin was injured though. I like how you mention you were right about that but fail to mention your prediction about chubb.
    Just Like Derwin James, Bradley Chubb was injured most of the season. However I do still stand by my prediction by saying Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald like quality where he could record at least 20 sacks in a single season and It still says so in my Sig.

Anyway I also believe we had a sig bet where I stated that the Broncos as a whole would have 40 or more sacks on this season,
    (I did say Miller and Chubb would post 30) which would be more than what the Chargers would have.

Now both teams had their struggles this year I understand but the Broncos posted 40 on the season while the chargers trailed with 30.

Do you care to honor that bet??? Lol
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-30-2019 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Just Like Derwin James, Bradley Chubb was injured most of the season. However I do still stand by my prediction by saying Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald like quality where he could record at least 20 sacks in a single season and It still says that in my Sig.

Anyway I also believe we had a sig bet where I stated that the Broncos as a whole would have 40 or more sacks on this season,
    (I did say Miller and Chubb would post 30) which would be more than what the Chargers would have.

Now both teams had their struggles this year I understand but the Broncos posted 40 on the season while the chargers trailed with 30.

Do you care to honor that bet??? Lol
    were already discussing this on another thread, I bet him the chargers would not sweep the broncos and he refused to take the bet unless I also took you and his sig bet on sacks

so I asked him how does he plan to honor both bets? he didn't bet you half way until the draft, and me the remainder...I said the honorable thing to do would be to wear sams sig until the draft and mine until pre season

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post

I feel ya, I was having flash backs of watching Jake the Snake!

Lamar should dominate but letís see how the officials cheat to aid the Pansies all the way again. Iím calling it now and just so they could say they went on the road and did it just as the Broncos and Raiders once did!

Mr. Krack doesnít only pay for butt massages but also Super Bowls...

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    were already discussing this on another thread, I bet him the chargers would not sweep the broncos and he refused to take the bet unless I also took you and his sig bet on sacks

so I asked him how does he plan to honor both bets? he didn't bet you half way until the draft, and me the remainder...I said the honorable thing to do would be to wear sams sig until the draft and mine until pre season
    I didnít see all that but itís cool however you guys want to handle it Iím game.

the pats played exactly 6 games against teams above .500 and went 3-3 with their wins buff x2 and phili who were lucky to even get above 500

That would be the electrifying match up that the league would love but weíll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I didn’t see all that but it’s cool however you guys want to handle it I’m game.
    well he said he isn't going to honor that so get your sig ready

Yeah I guess, but playoff Patriots, they have my trust over a young quarterback who hasn't proven it yet in the post-season. Would be an interesting match up, but I would take the Patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Yeah I guess, but playoff Patriots, they have my trust over a young quarterback who hasn't proven it yet in the post-season. Would be an interesting match up, but I would take the Patriots.
    yep pats are a tough team in the post, but if there's one team that has knocked them out of the post as much as the broncos its the ravens