Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    It's been that way the last two years, intensifying each month. I want to say the "get rid of Carr" talk started with the Cowboys game where he fumbled the game winner out of bounds trying to stretch for the pylon. I'm not one of them though. I think he needs more speed and hands around him and a better defense, BUT at the same time seeing the field better. He misses a lot of open receivers. I want to give him 1 more year and if he doesn't improve, time to move on.
    Wonder if Gruden will draft a QB then?
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    Wonder if Gruden will draft a QB then?
    I think he will in the 3rd or 4th round. I'm not opposed to it as long as it's not higher.

Thanks for the info DS.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

We didnt deserve that win. I feel dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    Thanks for the info DS.
    Ja velcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    We didnt deserve that win. I feel dirty.
    All non-controversial wins are deserved, as is this one.

Ja velcome.

All non-controversial wins are deserved, as is this one.
    Youre being a pretty good sport about it. I thought Oakland crossed the goal line twice on one particular possession.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    You’re being a pretty good sport about it. I thought Oakland crossed the goal line twice on one particular possession.
    Probably, but it was too close to call. To be honest, I wasn't so sure myself.

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Glad to know you count the days until I feed you attention.

You do realize the Broncos haven't played the Raiders since week one.

it's now week 17 on a thread originally about the cheating Patriots
    and yet here we find ourselves.

Mayock may have a fantastic draft, but so can the Broncos.

The Chiefs and Broncos will determine future AFC West championships
    with the Raiders and Chargers fighting for a higher draft pick.

Screenshot this for posterity.
    So let me get this straight. We won't be fighting with the Chiefs for the West because we have Jacobs who will likely be Offensive Rookie of the Year.

Maxx Crosby, a guy who could be in the running of Defensive Rookie of the Year or at the very least in the discussion.

A solid rookie class overall that peaked early and who, despite mediocre QB play and one of the worst defensive we've seen in a long time, had us fighting for the playoffs to the very last week... something your rookie class did not do despite having a FAR superior defense.

A ton of salary cap room to bring in one or two home run hitters.

And the possibility of Mayock having another solid draft.

These are the bases for your years to come? O-kaaaaaay.

I get it. Drew Lock looks good in this 5 game sample. He's worthy of bringing hope.

Besides, in this last game, circumstances made us go for 2. In any other scenario, we tie the game, go into overtime and who knows what happens then. But it didn't happen so it's on to 2020.

Talk to me after free agency and the draft.

So let me get this straight. We won't be fighting with the Chiefs for the West because we have Jacobs who will likely be Offensive Rookie of the Year.

Maxx Crosby, a guy who could be in the running of Defensive Rookie of the Year or at the very least in the discussion.

A solid rookie class overall that peaked early and who, despite mediocre QB play and one of the worst defensive we've seen in a long time, had us fighting for the playoffs to the very last week... something your rookie class did not do despite having a FAR superior defense.

A ton of salary cap room to bring in one or two home run hitters.

And the possibility of Mayock having another solid draft.

These are the bases for your years to come? O-kaaaaaay.

I get it. Drew Lock looks good in this 5 game sample. He's worthy of bringing hope.

Besides, in this last game, circumstances made us go for 2. In any other scenario, we tie the game, go into overtime and who knows what happens then. But it didn't happen so it's on to 2020.

Talk to me after free agency and the draft.

nothing wrong with that post

I think the raiders and broncos will be fighting for the second again next year, but there will be a point soon where KC has to pay mahomes some huge money, with hill and Kelsey and all the other stars
    it will be hard to maintain the cohesion that this team has, and the broncos and raiders will both be there close, unless the raider jettison carr and screw the QB issue up