Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 88
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,784

    Our 2020 opponents set

    We play the AFC East and the NFC South next year and we have 2nd place schedule so we face the 2nd place teams in the AFC North and AFC South as well.

    Broncos 2020 opponents

    Home:

    Las Vegas Raiders
    Los Angeles Chargers
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Buffalo Bills
    Miami Dolphins
    Tennessee Titans
    New Orleans Saints
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    Away:

    Las Vegas Raiders
    Los Angeles Chargers
    Kansas City Chiefs
    New York Jets
    New England Patriots
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Carolina Panthers
    Atlanta Falcons
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    17,212
    Well I can go to the Atlanta game but boo about hosting Tennessee again. Was really hoping that would be in Nashville. Only a 90 minute drive for me.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,244
    Could be a tough schedule again, we'll see

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Well I can go to the Atlanta game but boo about hosting Tennessee again. Was really hoping that would be in Nashville. Only a 90 minute drive for me.
    There has been some speculation over the past few days that the Atlanta game may be played in London.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    17,212
    Quote Originally Posted by GMTD View Post
    There has been some speculation over the past few days that the Atlanta game may be played in London.
    Noooooooooooo

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,391
    We'll see how the dates shake down, but I'm not hating this schedule. NFC south is kind of a mess outside of the Saints. AFC east could go either way. It's a long way away, but it doesn't look totally insurmountable. Maybe it's just the fact that we finished off strong and things don't seem quite as bleak as they did 12 months ago.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,391
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Noooooooooooo
    Seriously. Does anyone actually like the London game?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    31,104
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    Seriously. Does anyone actually like the London game?
    NFL fans who live in Britain?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    2,092
    I dont like it , but at least it's not a home game

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,263
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    Seriously. Does anyone actually like the London game?
    The NFL likes the money

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,244
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    Seriously. Does anyone actually like the London game?
    I hate them, completely unfair to take that home game away. Teams only have 16 games to make something happen and those home games are so important. It's not basketball or baseball where you are playing 1000 games and one of those home games isn't that big of a deal

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Rouseville, PA
    Posts
    2,443
    Looks like I'll be heading to Pittsburgh for that game hopefully!!! I really want to get to Denver for a game so bad!

    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
    Let's Go Broncos, Pirates, Penguins, Penn State & Tony Stewart!
    US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,391
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I hate them, completely unfair to take that home game away. Teams only have 16 games to make something happen and those home games are so important. It's not basketball or baseball where you are playing 1000 games and one of those home games isn't that big of a deal
    Yep. And there’s all the logistics and time zone issues. I think it’s a cheap cash grab. I doubt any player or coach sees the London game on the schedule and thinks “yay!”

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,793
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Could be a tough schedule again, we'll see
    Let's hope it is....trial by fire and all....
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,793
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Well I can go to the Atlanta game but boo about hosting Tennessee again. Was really hoping that would be in Nashville. Only a 90 minute drive for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by taz1458 View Post
    Looks like I'll be heading to Pittsburgh for that game hopefully!!! I really want to get to Denver for a game so bad!
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    Yep. And there’s all the logistics and time zone issues. I think it’s a cheap cash grab. I doubt any player or coach sees the London game on the schedule and thinks “yay!”
    It doesn't matter where they play for me... Denver, KC or the occasional game in Dallas they're all 7-8 hours drives for me.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •