Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Baph, Your new sig is here, Are you willing to honor our bet

Its not that bad, wear it Proud!

Hey Mods, if baphs going to make these bets and wear these sigs, is there anyway we can temporarily allow him a larger file?

I mean folks need to be able to see these pictures clearly! Lol

lol good job, Sam. It looks big enough to me (that's what...)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Its not that bad, wear it Proud!

Gotta spread it.......
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

now we just got to make him man up and explain how he intends to honor the the exact same bet he did with me

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...06#post5819506
    tell you what, i will bet you my avatar and title until the first day of the 2020 draft, that the chargers will sweep the broncos and the broncos will finish with a losing record. but you must also sig bet me the already bet between sam and I, that the chargers will have more sacks than the broncos.

if sam and I had lost we would both have a different sig from bap

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Hey Mods, if baphs going to make these bets and wear these sigs, is there anyway we can temporarily allow him a larger file?

I mean folks need to be able to see these pictures clearly! Lol
    No special treatment. Users get avitars and Sig's sizes based on their rank.

Lol @Baph though.

Good times.

Iíll do it when I get home later. As far as Arapaho, I never made a separate sig bet with you. Read the quote you posted again real slow and Iíll let you know what user title you need to wear for losing that bet, which you will no doubt refuse to honor.

By the way had I won the sig bet, Arapaho wouldnít have honored the bet anyways, see what heís doing now? He would come up with a similar excuse not to wear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    No special treatment. Users get avitars and Sig's sizes based on their rank.

Lol @Baph though.

Good times.
    Its funny how broncos fans want to change the rules after the fact. I donít even care I would wear it at any size, the fact I lost is what matters the most to me.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Iíll do it when I get home later. As far as Arapaho, I never made a separate sig bet with you. Read the quote you posted again real slow and Iíll let you know what user title you need to wear for losing that bet, which you will no doubt refuse to honor.
    So you saying Iíll take your bets

BUT YOU Must also SIG BET ME THE SAME SIG BET AS SAM

Isnít betting your sig

Lmao that is weak

Cowardly

Candy butt

Lmao

Thatís ok sonny if you gonna be weak and back out after you lost itís ok

Weak!!!

By the way had I won the sig bet, Arapaho wouldnít have honored the bet anyways, see what heís doing now? He would come up with a similar excuse not to wear it.
    I honored the only bet I ever made last year and stayed off the board until the drsft

Quit playing the victim weasel

You bet me your sig

I’ll do it when I get home later. As far as Arapaho, I never made a separate sig bet with you. Read the quote you posted again real slow and I’ll let you know what user title you need to wear for losing that bet, which you will no doubt refuse to honor.
    tell you what, i will bet you my avatar and title until the first day of the 2020 draft, that the chargers will sweep the broncos and the broncos will finish with a losing record. but you must also sig bet me the already bet between sam and I, that the chargers will have more sacks than the broncos.

just to clarify all three are bets are from the when the regular season end until the first day of the 2020 draft. the avatar bet = the chargers will sweep the broncos, the user title bet = the broncos will finish with a losing record, the sig bet = the chargers will have more sacks as a team than the broncos will.
    if you don't man up and take all those bets, you're a coward and you don't stand behind the smack you run, when saying ingram is average for example.

So I’m seeing a avatar bet, a title bet and a sig bet
    I don’t know where Bap is saying he didn’t bet it

This is bap explaining the bet ... clear as day betting me his avatar which I won, user title which I lost... and the sig which I won
    Last edited by arapaho; 12-31-2019 at 06:49 PM.

So bap the facts clearly show the truth

You made three bets
    the avatar on the bolts sweeping Broncos

The title on the broncos not reaching .500

And the sig on what team had the most sacks

I won the avatar
    You won the title
    I won the sig sack bet

Tell me the title and I will change it

I will give you a avatar soon

Now how are you going to honor the sig bet
    Last edited by arapaho; 01-01-2020 at 12:51 PM.

come on bap

im waiting for the title...you won

now how are you going to honor the sig bet

just so there is no more denials, we don't need more spineless showings from you

yeah, you offered to bet me because you didn't like my bold prediction, if i remember correctly. you literally refused to take any bet i offered for over 10 years because you said a sig bet was meaningless. you didn't change your tune until i bet you your dumb "leave the forum until the draft" way and you lost

so why would i now be scared to bet you when you just lost a very similar bet to me last year?

just to clarify all three are bets are from the when the regular season end until the first day of the 2020 draft. the avatar bet = the chargers will sweep the broncos, the user title bet = the broncos will finish with a losing record, the sig bet = the chargers will have more sacks as a team than the broncos will.

if you don't man up and take all those bets, you're a coward and you don't stand behind the smack you run, when saying ingram is average for example.

so.....which is it? are you going to man up and go down swinging? or are you a coward?
    Last edited by baphamet; 08-08-2019 at 06:00 PM.

need any more proof bap??

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...67#post5819867

Anyways, I think I was pretty clear they are all separate bets. Read it again man and let me know.

just to clarify all three are bets are from when the regular season ends until the first day of the 2020 draft. the avatar bet = the chargers will sweep the broncos, the user title bet = the broncos will finish with a losing record, the sig bet = the chargers will have more sacks as a team than the broncos will.
    Last edited by baphamet; 08-09-2019 at 02:59 PM

yes bap you were crystal clear...three separate bets

you made three bets with me
    1.avatar bet over the chargers sweeping the broncos...you lost
    2. title bet over the broncos finishing .500 or less...you won, and I am waiting for your title
    3. sig bet over the chargers having more sacks...you lost
    Last edited by arapaho; 01-02-2020 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    So bap the facts clearly show the truth

You made three bets
    the avatar on the bolts sweeping Broncos

The title on the broncos not reaching .500

And the sig on what team had the most sacks

I won the avatar
    You won the title
    I won the sig sack bet

Tell me the title and I will change it

I will give you a avatar soon

Now how are you going to honor the sig bet
    Baph is trying to figure a way out of this so he can avoid having to eat so much crow at one sitting.
    Utah Bronco Freak