Page 25 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    Will be cheering on the Titans this year.

Does anyone else think the Seahawks are being underestimated?

Quote Originally Posted by EngBronco View Post
    Will be cheering on the Titans this year.

Does anyone else think the Seahawks are being underestimated?
    I do. I see them every week.

2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

By the way, it's the 8th anniversary of THAT OT playoff win against the Steelers.

So for weekend two Iím excited but conflicted.

Lamar carried me this year in fantasy and he has proven me wrong on his passing ability with how much effort he put in in the offseason.

That said I live 90 minutes south of Nashville and have a lot of good buddies that are die heard titans fans. So Iím still kind of hoping the titans in a win or go home game can put pressure on Lamar to make him revert back to old problems. I donít really expect it though and donít think they have a disciplined enough defense to do it. If Lamar fails i think it will be next week or the super bowl.

Also for the early game hoping Manny Sanders has a big game and gets back to a conference title game.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    So for weekend two Iím excited but conflicted.

Lamar carried me this year in fantasy and he has proven me wrong on his passing ability with how much effort he put in in the offseason.

That said I live 90 minutes south of Nashville and have a lot of good buddies that are die heard titans fans. So Iím still kind of hoping the titans in a win or go home game can put pressure on Lamar to make him revert back to old problems. I donít really expect it though and donít think they have a disciplined enough defense to do it. If Lamar fails i think it will be next week or the super bowl.

Also for the early game hoping Manny Sanders has a big game and gets back to a conference title game.
    I think the Titans upset again. I heard some info the other day, they said that every time the top rushing team (Ravens) faces the top rusher (Henry) The top rusher has won the match every time

Rooting for SF....

Missing Emmanuel Sanders.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 01-11-2020 at 02:45 PM.

I sure hope Scangarello goes and spends a lot of his off-season with the Shanahans (Kyle & Mike) to learn the offense better and how to better call & design plays.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    I sure hope Scangarello goes and spends a lot of his off-season with the Shanahans (Kyle & Mike) to learn the offense better and how to better call & design plays.
    Totally. That would be awesome.

Apart from the last one!

I'm rooting for Kyle but also for Kubiak and Dennison in these playoffs; slight edge to Kyle because he does not have a SB ring yet and it's time -and the 49ers also have John Lynch.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Yeah ........ such a shame we didn't hire one of the Shannys.
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

I hope they fire him.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg[/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

I saw that INT coming a mile away. Ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I hope they fire him.
    Which most likely wonít happen so if he could improve by spending time with the Shanahanís, Iíd be open to our coaches doing everything and anything they can to improve.

The 49ers can't put the Vikings away.