Page 48 of 73 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast
    That’s the difference with Russel Wilson and deshaun Watson. Wilson scrambles around, ready to throw, eyes down field... Watson panic runs all over...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Dropping balls and making mistakes early is a symptom of not being adequately prepared to play a football game. Their talent came through (as did Bill O'Brien's poor coaching) and the Chefs won. But that doesn't change the fact they were unprepared to start the game.
    I still don't blame the HC for every little error. That's unfair in my opinion. Does Kelce drop a simple pass because Reid did not have him prepared? Does Hill drop a punt because Reid did not have him prepared? I have a few others. I think that is pushing the limit on what a coach is responsible for. It sounds like "Reid is not a good coach" and everything that goes awry is on him. Not buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Reid is getting some criticism because he has been a poor playoff HC. He has a very good regular season record and is now 13-14 in the playoffs despite being favoured in the majority of those games. So until he wins the big game he will have doubters.

Last year against NE they looked sloppy in the first half, a Reid trademark, and fell down 14-0 at HT, the difference last year to today is they were playing a far better team that did not let them off the hook.
    You know what Bronx....lets just disagree on this and see what happens next week. I have never said he was a great HC. But look at the replay today, and tell me that he was responsible for those key errors. I look at it this way, Mahomes was fairly sharp from the get go. And big boys like Kelce, Hill, and one or two of their receivers dropped balls that they should have caught when they jumped out of their beds. This was not about coaching design. This was poor individual play.

Next week.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I still don't blame the HC for every little error. That's unfair in my opinion. Does Kelce drop a simple pass because Reid did not have him prepared? Does Hill drop a punt because Reid did not have him prepared? I have a few others. I think that is pushing the limit on what a coach is responsible for. It sounds like "Reid is not a good coach" and everything that goes awry is on him. Not buying it.
    How many times do Reid's team need to be unprepared to play in the playoffs before you'll be willing to admit it's a thing? Lost in the OT controversy last year was that his team was unprepared to play in that first half, if they show up for the first 30 minutes then the game doesn't go to OT.

Game Over

I believe Steve Spagnuolo will be the difference for Andy Reid if they win the AFC. Although the Chefs gave up 31 today, 14 of those were on ST. Chefs defense shut down the Texans for nearly three quarters, except one TD. I wouldn’t count out the Titans.

That should be a false start on the QB. They shouldn't be able to jerk their head forward to simulate the snap, especially since Rodgers doesn't really move his head when he does snap the ball.

Game Over
    Lot of game left. If Wilson gets a FG or TD to close the half they’ll be right back in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Lot of game left. If Wilson gets a FG or TD to close the half they’ll be right back in it.
    They have scored 3 points all half, they need 18 in the 2nd half IF the Packers don't score.

Even if they hold GB to 10 in the 2nd half, which is unlikely, do you really see Seattle rolling up 28+ second half points ? Ain't gonna happen.

Its a shame, I liked Seattle until they got decimated at the RB position. Just not the same team without Penny, Prosise, and Carson.

all 4 games this weekend have been complete trash & then nfl want to label this the best weekend of football all season?

this year it is the worst weekend of football, perhaps of all time...last week's games seem like a long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    all 4 games this weekend have been complete trash & then nfl want to label this the best weekend of football all season?

this year it is the worst weekend of football, perhaps of all time...last week's games seem like a long time ago
    Last week was epic, a great weekend of football.

This weekend I enjoyed watching Tenn and the Baltimore meltdown, but the other 3 games were pretty boring.

I knew today would be predictable, Houston and Seattle were never going to win, just not good enough. I expected more from the Vikings yesterday.

They have scored 3 points all half, they need 18 in the 2nd half IF the Packers don't score.

Even if they hold GB to 10 in the 2nd half, which is unlikely, do you really see Seattle rolling up 28+ second half points ? Ain't gonna happen.

Its a shame, I liked Seattle until they got decimated at the RB position. Just not the same team without Penny, Prosise, and Carson.
    Oh it’s definitely a long shot but I wouldn’t count out Wilson and Carroll. Games can turn with adjustments, turnovers, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Oh it’s definitely a long shot but I wouldn’t count out Wilson and Carroll. Games can turn with adjustments, turnovers, etc.
    Would be great to see

How many times do Reid's team need to be unprepared to play in the playoffs before you'll be willing to admit it's a thing? Lost in the OT controversy last year was that his team was unprepared to play in that first half, if they show up for the first 30 minutes then the game doesn't go to OT.
    Y’all are claiming he has his team unprepared in a game they won 51-31. Do you have any idea how absolutely silly and petty that makes you sound?

I will ask one more time, on those early 3rd downs, did Reid drop simple passes? Did he drop the punt? Did he cause the blocked punt, and then make it bounce straight up? What you say may be true in the past, but KC basically kicked butt today, and it could have even been worse had Kelce and others not dropped simple passes & punt.

Who are you betting on (with or without money) next week? I'm going KC, bad coach and all.