Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 1088
  1. #976
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    We could've had Kyle and kept it in the family
    We were doomed when Elway married a Raiderette! 🤣

  2. #977
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    169
    Every time they show Kyle or Mike I have to think that could've been us, not saying we'd be in the upper tier of the playoffs but would be better off then what we finished at this year.

  3. #978
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    17,212
    Quote Originally Posted by swingarm View Post
    Every time they show Kyle or Mike I have to think that could've been us, not saying we'd be in the upper tier of the playoffs but would be better off then what we finished at this year.
    Thatís literally like the last page of conversation in here.

  4. #979
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    That’s literally like the last page of conversation in here.
    I noticed just now but didn't check before I posted. *shrug*
    Last edited by swingarm; 01-19-2020 at 06:56 PM.

  5. #980
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,545
    Glad to see the Pack getting punched in the mouth. Rogers is a good QB on the back 9 of his career, but very overrated in his own mind.

    Let's see if State Farm drops his this year

  6. #981
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lake Charles LA
    Posts
    3,939
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Completely agree. While heís a great QB, I just canít stand him. Thereís something about him that annoys me. Perhaps itís his arrogance. That always turns me off.
    Kelce is the one that displays arrogance I can't stand that guy mahomes does act like a diva at times they'll meet they match with the 49ers any same bronco fan should be rooting for them. Mike Shanahan john lynch Sanders so I'm pulling for them.

  7. #982
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    13,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    Kelce is the one that displays arrogance I can't stand that guy mahomes does act like a diva at times they'll meet they match with the 49ers any same bronco fan should be rooting for them. Mike Shanahan john lynch Sanders so I'm pulling for them.
    Agreed

  8. #983
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    17,212
    This isnít really possible is it?

  9. #984
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    13,779
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    This isnít really possible is it?
    Itís just thinking that this great 49ers defense is beginning to fold but then I remembered theyíre playing Aaron Rodgers.

  10. #985
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    hampshire,england
    Posts
    12,772
    Full credit to GB, if they get a stop it could get interesting.

    SF look like a team who just wanted the 2nd half to be over and start the celebrations, they just couldn't bring the energy and intensity of the 1st half. They should be fine but need to be careful.

  11. #986
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,012
    If Sherman canít keep up with Adams, heíll have more problems with Tyreek. The Niners have a great front but the secondary is suspect. Theyíre also having problems covering TEs.

  12. #987
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,978
    Looking at how San Fran and KC are executing on offense and I see we are light years behind. Elway has ALOT of catching up to do to the elite franchises

  13. #988
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    15,259
    KC has got to be nervous about facing this running game
    Red 98

    Kareem rises to the top

  14. #989
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    13,779
    Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Full credit to GB, if they get a stop it could get interesting.

    SF look like a team who just wanted the 2nd half to be over and start the celebrations, they just couldn't bring the energy and intensity of the 1st half. They should be fine but need to be careful.
    Run the ball work the clock Classic Mike Shanahan fashion so itís no surprise that Kyle has adopted the same habits.

  15. #990
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    hampshire,england
    Posts
    12,772
    Will be soooooooo good seeing the Chiefs get smashed in 2 weeks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •