Page 42 of 73 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    We clearly aren’t watching the same game. This chiefs offense doesn’t care if it’s 28 or 24-0. They don’t get bloody and dazed like that.

They scored 21 points in 6 minutes of game time. Houston settling for fg didn’t allow that.

Which is exactly why you try and score as many points as you can because we all know how fast KC can score. No lead is to big when playing KC but going up 28 - 0 still makes them play more desperate than going up 24 - 0.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Not that it matters, but imagine KC's O with Hunt still a factor.

OK...I make Kelce seem less good than Kittle, and he hasn't missed a beat since!!! (Kittle's better)

Chiefs most certainly taking the lead by halftime. They have come away with TD's ever since they have had possession in the 2nd quarter.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

I'd love to see a pick 6. ::Mahommes is getting too cocky
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Can the Texans keep it close enough for Watson magic?

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Which the Texans would go for right now. 28 to 0 might make the dynamic different.
    There is something to be said for maintaining such a dominant momentum. However, converting 4th and a foot doesn't guarantee a subsequent TD. They could have still been held to a FG --can't make assumptions in a game like this. I would have liked the decision to go for it on 4th and a foot with Watson on the team though -odds are good and it would have been a better call than the fake punt on 4th and 3 on the wrong side of the field!
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

wait til KC actually catches some passes!!!!

Mahomes was beyond the LOS.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

The Texans may be better off running off the clock before making another fatal mistake. Texans are playing like they are already out of the playoffs.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

If it stands that was brilliance on Mahomes' part.

They will give it to him not conclusive

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    There is something to be said for maintaining such a dominant momentum. However, converting 4th and a foot doesn't guarantee a subsequent TD. They could have still been held to a FG --can't make assumptions in a game like this. I would have liked the decision to go for it on 4th and a foot with Watson on the team though -odds are good and it would have been a better call than the fake punt on 4th and 3 on the wrong side of the field!
    That and fumbling the next kickoff return are far more to blame for this collapse than choosing to kick a fg on fourth and one with 11 minutes in the second quarter.

I find it comical this is even being discussed right now.

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Yep, he flinched on the 4th and 1, then when the momentum was shifting he puckered and made a stupid gamble on the fake punt. The Dynamics changed IMHO.

What happened? It was 24-0 last time I checked.