Page 36 of 73 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 1088
  1. #526
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    11,298
    Poetic justice on that hit to Hill.....

  2. #527
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    5,684
    Hill sure took a shot. Clean shot to be sure, now he's down and being checked by the training staff. If he has to go out, Mahomes loses his biggest threat.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

  3. #528
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,956
    So Denver beat the Titans (yes different team but still handled Henry), blew out the Texans, should have beaten Green Bay and Minnesota. Had 3 losses at the last second after taking the lead. With basically no CB depth, OLine depth, DL depth, and WR depth. Playing with 3 different QBs finally finding the one for the future.

    This team is close. Just need to add pieces this offseason and could end up being who the Titans are this year.

  4. #529
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    36,192
    Like I posted elsewhere....The pats lose to Miami at home, and miss a bye. Then lose to The Titans, at home. Based on how things are going, this may have been their easiest route to the SB ever!!!


  5. #530
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,593
    I'll take the negative CPs, but I'm glad Hill took that hit. Someone like him does not belong in the league.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

  6. #531
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,724
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
    So Denver beat the Titans (yes different team but still handled Henry), blew out the Texans, should have beaten Green Bay and Minnesota. Had 3 losses at the last second after taking the lead. With basically no CB depth, OLine depth, DL depth, and WR depth. Playing with 3 different QBs finally finding the one for the future.

    This team is close. Just need to add pieces this offseason and could end up being who the Titans are this year.
    That's exactly why I said Vic should of been a candidate for Coach of the year. All that and he handled things like a champ and got the team to rally together at the end

  7. #532
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    5,684
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Like I posted elsewhere....The pats lose to Miami at home, and miss a bye. Then lose to The Titans, at home. Based on how things are going, this may have been their easiest route to the SB ever!!!
    The pats sure ain't what they were. They start a downward spin as we go up.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

  8. #533
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    17,393
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Wow to see the top 2 afc teams get down early...and at the hands of teams that they should handle..
    Anyone who thought KC was just going to come in and handle Houston clearly missed the regular season loss to Houston at home when mahomes was healthy.

  9. #534
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I'll take the negative CPs, but I'm glad Hill took that hit. Someone like him does not belong in the league.
    Hill getting the same smoke he gives his kids.
    Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

  10. #535
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,385
    When the Texans beat the Chiefs 31-24 earlier in thr season, they won the second quarter 20-0.

    This is not a fluke.

  11. #536
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,436
    Loving this game so far. Texans b-slapping the Chefs right now. Straight up running the ball down their throats.

  12. #537
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    36,192
    May have to place a sizable bet on San Fran!!!!

  13. #538
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    May have to place a sizable bet on San Fran!!!!
    I'd take the Titans over the 49ers.
    Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

  14. #539
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    5,684
    The way the Texans are driving it may be, 28-0 shortly.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

  15. #540
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    36,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanataki View Post
    I'd take the Titans over the 49ers.
    They are certainly playing good ball. I just lean towards SF at this point.

    But watch...Houston will beat The Titans...who even knows this year??!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •