Page 44 of 73 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
    Texans D has panicked
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Pretty sure at this point that decision to kick made no difference. The chiefs just had to stop dropping passes.

41 unanswered points.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    Watson defintelly try to make to much happen. but to call him a bad QB is insane. he is one of the up and Coming QB in the nfl. he is speciall and should improve in some areas like when to get the ball away. but i defintelly thinks he looks down field nothing was getting opened so he tried to make something happen then got sacked.
    I donít think he really meant to say heís a bad qb overall. I think he meant more like he sees it as a major flaw in his game at times which is why he has struggled in the postseason.

Honestly we shouldnít be too shocked. The Texans earned 14 points off of 5 yards of offense when they blocked the punt and hill muffed a punt.

Itís not like the Texans were moving with ease all half.

Great catch by Hopkins.

Texans with just enough signs of life to not be completely eliminated before the fourth quarter

There have been so many momentum swings and bone headed plays in this game that I can see the Texans winning this.

Quote Originally Posted by GMTD View Post
    There have been so many momentum swings and bone headed plays in this game that I can see the Texans winning this.
    If their defense was anything but swiss cheese I'd agree, but so far they have done nothing to slow down Mahomes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    If their defense was anything but swiss cheese I'd agree, but so far they have done nothing to slow down Mahomes.
    i feel like swiss cheese is the nice waqy to describe it. houston has been terrible sense the second quarter on D

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

The fact Houston even made the playoffs with this atrocious of a defense is stunning

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    i feel like swiss cheese is the nice waqy to describe it. houston has been terrible sense the second quarter on D
    Technically the Texans did nothing first quarter to be considered a good d. Chiefs had great play calling and the wrs didnít execute with multiple dropped passes on wide open conversions. Canít really credit the Texans for that.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Technically the Texans did nothing first quarter to be considered a good d. Chiefs had great play calling and the wrs didn’t execute with multiple dropped passes on wide open conversions. Can’t really credit the Texans for that.
    either way i hope this coaching staff doesn't waste the greatness of Watson. Bill O'brien is easily the most overrated HC in the nfl. and Romeo Crennel is past his prime as DC

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

This colossal screw up doesn't surprise me. O'Brien doesn't have a clue. The game has passed Crennel by.

I hate KC....... This game is embarrassing to watch and Texans need to fire their entire staff.

All hope rest with Tannehill now.
    #swapping