Page 68 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1088
    Go Niners!!!!
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Elway .......at least once tonight had to think back to that Vance Joseph hire and wondered what could have been
    Elway's probably holding a half-empty bottle of Jack watching Shanny 2.0 offense trample over GB; while responding and fighting his inner conscious with trying to support his decision to hire Vance Joseph over Shanny 2.0 =

Last edited by Peerless; 01-20-2020 at 06:44 AM.

Is it bad that I want to see Chiefs win? That make me a bad bronco fan? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    It’s actually pretty amazing but there are a lot of former Denver Broncos working on the 49er staff right now.

Just for those who have accused me of being sour and rooting for the 49ers just because they are playing Kansas City, I’d like you to see that this list below is the reason why I am rooting for the 49ers right now.
    Must spread.... yup. The 9ers are the west coast broncos.. too bad about Richard Sherman tho... hate that loudmouth...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Is it bad that I want to see Chiefs win? That make me a bad bronco fan? Lol
    The Patriots* arenít playing...keep the main thing the main thing. Lol

Updated Super Bowl Odds, Spread, Over/Under: 49ers vs. Chiefs
    49ers Spread: +1.5
    Chiefs Spread: -1.5
    Over/Under: 53.5
    49ers Moneyline: +102
    Chiefs Moneyline: -116
    Date & Time: Sunday, Feb. 2 at 6:30 p.m. ET
    TV Channel: FOX

So the Chefs are slight favorites --discounting the curse of Andy Reid, of course!
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

I just donít know if the 49ers secondary can keep up with the speed that KC has. The dline is going to have to get pressure but Mahomes is just as dangerous improvising as he is in the pocket.

On the flip side, Mostert is absolutely incredible and a complete 180 from Henry. Every time he touches the ball he can take it to the house and he makes it look so easy. I donít think the KC defense can keep him from getting to the edge and he may have another monster game now that Kyle isnít ignoring him for his other RBs. Breida is still good and it feels like heís due for a big play as well. Mathieu is going to have to do everything for the Chiefs defense to have a chance and Chris Jones is going to have to become a force in the run game.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I just donít know if the 49ers secondary can keep up with the speed that KC has. The dline is going to have to get pressure but Mahomes is just as dangerous improvising as he is in the pocket.

On the flip side, Mostert is absolutely incredible and a complete 180 from Henry. Every time he touches the ball he can take it to the house and he makes it look so easy. I donít think the KC defense can keep him from getting to the edge and he may have another monster game now that Kyle isnít ignoring him for his other RBs. Breida is still good and it feels like heís due for a big play as well. Mathieu is going to have to do everything for the Chiefs defense to have a chance and Chris Jones is going to have to become a force in the run game.
    Agreed. This is going to be a great game. Im a fan of Mahomes, it's hard not to like him. As a Broncos fan, I hope his contract kills their ability to get the talent they need around him. I think this is the only way denver will be able to keep up over the next 15 years lmao

I think kc is going to be too much for the Niners to handle. I think Reid finally gets his SB win

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    I think kc is going to be too much for the Niners to handle. I think Reid finally gets his SB win
    Yeah, their ability to take the top off on plays with such fast receivers with a pretty gifted QB will make this a great game to watch. Still rooting for the 9ers though but if the Walrus wins it'll be because he finally stopped making too many mistakes.

Kool-Aid needs a SB commercial. It could be epic.

Gimme the 49ers. 31-23.

I absolutely believe the Niners have a good shot in this game. Joe Woods knows how close the Broncos came to beating the Chiefs in recent games. I think it comes down to the QB's. Big advantage KC. But they will need Mahommes to carry the team some --which he usually has no issue with. The Niners don't want Garapalo to have to shoulder that kind of responsibility. If Garapolo turns it over one time, that might very well be enough to lose this game. He has to play clean and score a TD or 2 with no INTs or Fumbles.

I expect the Chiefs to sell out to defend the run early until they see what the Niners scheme up for em. Shanny Sr is VERY clever in post season we all know that. I think they'll have some unique gadget plays for this game. Probably see them try to steal a possession or 2 with ST fakes or going for it on 4th down.

Whereas the Chiefs will want to keep to their usual high octane stuff.

I have to disclose I very much want to see the Chiefs lose as much as the Niners win with all the former Broncos over there. I really think they have a chance to win tho. And it's because they play physical on the LOS on both sides of the ball. Isn't that really what it comes down to at it's purest form? who wins the LOS.
    Last edited by dizzolve; 01-20-2020 at 12:45 PM.
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Must spread.... yup. The 9ers are the west coast broncos.. too bad about Richard Sherman tho... hate that loudmouth...
    Coo Coo, yeah Sherman can be really hard to like. Anyway itís not so much about rooting against the Chiefs as it is rooting for former Broncos but I think itís funny how some bronco fans are so adamant that the Chiefs lose.

The Lamar Hunt trophy is named after their founder and yet itís taken them 50 years to hoist that trophy for the very first time. LOL

I understand they won Super Bowl IV but they didnít raise that particular trophy back then.

This should be a great game!! And for me it's all good, because I like SF, but I do not really dislike KC. Their O is exciting to watch. And yes, I would love to see Andy Reid win a title. He's a good guy, and has a lot of football smarts. And KC was one flag away from 2 straight SBs. Not bad, given the D concerns.

But this game should be a fun collision of KC's O and SF's D and their run game. Often a good D and run game wins it, but Mahomes and company are so dynamic! A 3 TD lead is not enough against these guys. In fact, right now, if I had to rank the QBs (including the playoffs), he's #1.

I think the defining character in this is Jimmy G. If he has a good passing game, I believe SF wins. But they can not expect to run so much, because KC will be playing the run. They just beat a running team, and limited Henry to 69 yards...which was good enough.

Overall it's a tough call for me. I just hope it's a great game, and the more deserving team wins. (Refs, let 'em play, and please do not get in the way!)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Coo Coo, yeah Sherman can be really hard to like. Anyway it’s not so much about rooting against the Chiefs as it is rooting for former Broncos but I think it’s funny how some bronco fans are so adamant that the Chiefs lose.

The Lamar Hunt trophy is named after their founder and yet it’s taken them 50 years to hoist that trophy for the very first time. LOL

I understand they won Super Bowl IV but they didn’t raise that particular trophy back then.
    35 years --The Lamar Hunt trophy didn't show up until the '84/'85 postseason.

Before SB4, they would have secured an AFL championship trophy and they were the last team to win it. It looked like this:

The merger happened after SB IV and the first AFCCG was between the Colts and Raiders during the '70/'71 postseason. I don't know what trophy teams were awarded from '70-'84.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016