Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 1088
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    16,040
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Iím just saying he hasnít really performed poorly. He is doing what they want him to do. Leaning on Henry and playing defense is what the titans want to be.
    Thatís what everyone wants to do in the playoffs. Which was my point, no QB has shined this postseason aside from Watson for one drive, theyíve just done enough to let their run game and defense take over which is what it almost always boils down to in the playoffs. Iím sure itíll change tomorrow with the Chiefs but so far itís been all run game and defense.

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    17,212
    Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Thatís what everyone wants to do in the playoffs. Which was my point, no QB has shined this postseason aside from Watson for one drive, theyíve just done enough to let their run game and defense take over which is what it almost always boils down to in the playoffs. Iím sure itíll change tomorrow with the Chiefs but so far itís been all run game and defense.
    Would mostly agree with this years team but itís never what the Saints, packers or Patriots want to be.

    Brees was legit awful last week as was Brady. We will see tomorrow with Rodgers.

  3. #438
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    17,212
    Still plenty of time for the Ravens.

  4. #439
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,826
    Ravens should have kicked extra point. Now theyíll need 2 TD and 2-2 PT conversions.

  5. #440
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    17,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Ravens should have kicked extra point. Now theyíll need 2 TD and 2-2 PT conversions.
    Yeah it was dumb.

  6. #441
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,252
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Still plenty of time for the Ravens.
    2 tds and 2 two point conversations??? I don't think so, to little to late. This "wave of the future" QB is just going to be another running QB failure in a long line of failed attempts to recreate the QB position.

  7. #442
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,826
    Huge 1st down by Tenn...

  8. #443
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    17,212
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    2 tds and 2 two point conversations??? I don't think so, to little to late. This "wave of the future" QB is just going to be another running QB failure in a long line of failed attempts to recreate the QB position.
    I said it before I saw they were going to be dumb and go for two.

  9. #444
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,826
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    2 tds and 2 two point conversations??? I don't think so, to little to late. This "wave of the future" QB is just going to be another running QB failure in a long line of failed attempts to recreate the QB position.
    If they would have stopped Tenn 3 and out there would have been time. Very hard but Ravens can score fast. After the two 1st downs itís just about over, unless thereís a turnover.

  10. #445
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,826
    Tenn should think about taking Henry out. No need to risk injury at this point.

  11. #446
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    17,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Tenn should think about taking Henry out. No need to risk injury at this point.
    You donít take out your work horse when you want to bleed the clock and rest your D.

  12. #447
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,826
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    You donít take out your work horse when you want to bleed the clock and rest your D.
    I meant after that series...

  13. #448
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    15,259
    Yeah this game isn't over yet
    Red 98

    Kareem rises to the top

  14. #449
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,826
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Yeah this game isn't over yet
    Game........

  15. #450
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    5,627
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Yeah this game isn't over yet
    I think it may be now.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •