Interesting Read.

All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

I wonder what the grade would be on Allen if it took into account the stunning mental lapses against Houston yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    I wonder what the grade would be on Allen if it took into account the stunning mental lapses against Houston yesterday.
    I think playoff performances absolutely have to be taken into account, more so than regular season performance. Simply because of the end goal. If you have a car/truck, a shiny toy that looks great but sputters out before it gets you to where you need to get.....it's worthless

Probably lower, but what young qb doesn't play worse in their first playoff game on the road? Yes, I expect there will be plenty who have answers to that question ready and waiting. Fire away.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

I believe he will learn from his errors yesterday. After all, he made some big ones!! It looked at times like he was caught up in the big stage, and panicked....though he did make some really good plays as well. The lateral while he was falling to the ground awkwardly was bizarre!!

I like his future though.

I think Josh Allen will be really good if he works on timing/anticipation, and learns how to calm down a little. Some pretty bad situational awareness yesterday, and some late throws. Other than that...some of those throws he made yesterday were the type of throws Jay Cutler thought he could make. He's gotten away with throwing the ball late because of his arm strength, and he should've gotten picked a couple times because of that. You got me on whether or not he'll actually get better at those things. I've seen it go both ways. If he figures it out though, he's gunna be really good.